Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#818425 Dec 8, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Never went bankrupt, sh**.. how can you go bankrupt if all the money you steal, belongs to you. You better learn just a bit about campaign money, and who controls it, Dummy?
Mitt's campaign had a $25 million plus surplus__why don't you tell us a bit about campaign money.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818426 Dec 8, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Typical statement from a racist Republican immigrantphobe.
The country will never be able to solve its problems if it is unable to face the facts because of political correctness and charges of racism.

If you don't understand the root cause of the problem, a solution is impossible.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818427 Dec 8, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
WASHINGTON -- It's official. For any future White House aspirant to become the greatest fundraiser of all-time, they're going to have to pass the current holder of that title, President Barack Obama, and his record of $1.4 billion raised by his personal campaign committee during his two successful runs for the White House.
He also hold the record of the most funds raised by the 1%.

Ironic, huh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818428 Dec 8, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>My local school system has removed the word "god" from it's Pledge of Allegiance to Obama. Public school is no place to have religeon rammed down our children's throats.
"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of Obama, and to the Leader for which it stands, one Nation under Obama, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all minorities."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818430 Dec 8, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do black kids learn white history?
History should not have a color.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818431 Dec 8, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way Carol Americans by a two 6to one margin want those making over $250,000 a year to pay more in taxes. Why isn't the GOP listening to the will of the people?
Obama won Carol, the Romney/Ryan slash and burn philosophy was rejected.
Live with it.
Let's hope the GOP is listening and gives Obama and the Demcorats everything they want, tells the American people over and over again they just did what the majority wanted - and then see what happens.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818432 Dec 8, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you approved of any of President Obama's it would be disturbing
How about Obama proposing some serious plan to reduce the deficit?

Going over the "fiscal cliff" is the best current prospect.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818433 Dec 8, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>My local school system has removed the word "god" from it's Pledge of Allegiance to Obama. Public school is no place to have religeon rammed down our children's throats.
Pledge of Allegience to Obama?

You're scaring me.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#818437 Dec 8, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Never went bankrupt, sh**.. how can you go bankrupt if all the money you steal, belongs to you. You better learn just a bit about campaign money, and who controls it, Dummy?
lol! This coming from the idiot who can't show the Declaration of War for Iraq he claims exists?

Boy chica, you sure are stupid!
carol

Orlando, FL

#818438 Dec 8, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody needs $1,000,000 a year. That excessive money should be used to help others.
Excuse my bluntness...but how in the hell do you know they aren't using that money to help others?

The wealthiest are most often the philanthropists among us.

If everyone is clutching onto every penny they earn over the next four years, who do you think is going to suffer the most?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#818439 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure I'm not the only who has a few reservations about the future these days.
But life goes on. And hope springs eternal. Nevertheless, reality is what it is.
lol! What? Was Romney providing guarantees?

I must have missed that part of his promises!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818441 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope the GOP is listening and gives Obama and the Demcorats everything they want, tells the American people over and over again they just did what the majority wanted - and then see what happens.
No.

The Republicans cannot be participants in Obama's disastrous economic policy.

Selling out the country for political advantage is not a good policy.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#818442 Dec 8, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt's campaign had a $25 million plus surplus__why don't you tell us a bit about campaign money.
Why do you think these clowns run for office and ask for money, because people will send it in. Romney didn't get where he is by being stupid. At least he worked a job in the private sector. More than Barack Hussein Obama can put on his resume....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#818443 Dec 8, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The country will never be able to solve its problems if it is unable to face the facts because of political correctness and charges of racism.
If you don't understand the root cause of the problem, a solution is impossible.
Why don't you explain how your claims has anything to do with the conclusion you've drawn.

Only your last sentence makes any sense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#818444 Dec 8, 2012
Republicans should go on the offensive and agree to Obama's tax policy if, and only if, it is coupled with significant current spending reduction.

Otherwise, let the ship go over the cliff, which would be better for the economy than the Obama plan.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#818445 Dec 8, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
History should not have a color.
No son. Only historical fact.

Otherwise, feel free to explain Hitler and his "love" of blacks.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#818446 Dec 8, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
The Republicans cannot be participants in Obama's disastrous economic policy.
Selling out the country for political advantage is not a good policy.
The "take-the-ball-and-go-hom e" philosophy....
carol

Orlando, FL

#818450 Dec 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And that makes you feel angry, dumb carol?
Doesn't surprise me in the least. Obama always talks out of both sides of his mouth. You're the one who should be angry.

The 1% are supposed to be the "enemy". But the 1% couldn't give enough to Obama's campaign and he also holds the record of the number of expensive and numerous fundraisers held just for them.

You're not angry?
carol

Orlando, FL

#818451 Dec 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're easily frightened
Just how Fox News programmed you.
Wouldn't this frighten you...I Pledge Allegience to George Bush?

It would me.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#818454 Dec 8, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
A staple of the tea bag argument.
lol! It's another way the right wing extremists define the word... "cooperation!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 306,956
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) 17 hr susan 9
Meri chut her waqt geeli kyun rehti hai? Thu Aaria 1
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Wed Raptor in Michigan 120,226
gay in Towson Maryland Wed Kandin 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Dec 16 jamielee 103
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:53 pm PST