Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
755,901 - 755,920 of 1,096,258 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of here with that backwoods shit you dumb fk. An eighteen year old can sell three hundred fast food meals per hour with few if any mistakes. At McDonalds the order posts up before the preparation folks, is recorded on the managers log and at the Martin Brower commissary to compute tomorrows delivery.
Only a fkn moron doesn't understand that Flo the bad hungover chain smoking waitress left the building with Elvis.
I think we've established the fact that Flack is trapped in 1955.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Get out of here with that backwoods shit you dumb fk. An eighteen year old can sell three hundred fast food meals per hour with few if any mistakes. At McDonalds the order posts up before the preparation folks, is recorded on the managers log and at the Martin Brower commissary to compute tomorrows delivery.
Only a fkn moron doesn't understand that Flo the bad hungover chain smoking waitress left the building with Elvis.
Some knowledge you got there...

Do you own a 'McDonalds' or do you work at one?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
only pay attention if you're a FOXbot.
Whites Stayed Home And Re-Elected Obama
By Dick Morris
Why didnít whites vote and why didnít we all spot it sooner?
Impact of Sandy.
http://www.dickmorris.com/whites-stayed-home-...
proof positive that carol has not a clue.
Morris is such a gifted idiot. Whites not voting in Sandy-affected blue states is what lost the election???
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Obammmie Care to the rescue...

"Illinois laying off 18 medical regulators"

http://www.illinoistimes.com/Springfield/arti...
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Company's all over!

Washington DC is feeling the pain...

"...cutting 700 jobs, about half of which are Washington area positions..."

http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/20...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. All those extra taxes collected will run the country for about what 8 days? Obammy will keep promising free everything and before you know it there will be Greek style protests when there's no one left to pay the bill and China won't lend anymore $$. I saw protestors yesterday. They were complaining about their $7.50 an hour wages at McDonalds and want to unionize and have "living wages." As if saying "do you want fries with that?" should earn enough to support a family in NYC. Get ready for the $20 Happy Meal.
I take it you're opposed to minimum-wage earners raising children, since you acknowledge the impossibility of minimum wage to support a family?

What do you suggest?

How about castration of all newborn males whose parents make less than 50K per year? Would that do it for you?

Minimum wage part-time jobs were intended for students, and elderly folks supplementing their savings post-retirement. It was never intended to use part-time employment as the means to an employer's business model, but that is the format in which jobs are increasingly available. When you're a grown person with children, experiencing a lay-off, downsizing, outsourcing, or the entire elimination of one's former position throughout the workforce, whose job opportunities are summarily reduced to minimum-wage part-time jobs, or panhandling, which would you prefer we choose?
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Punish...punish...punish...

rich republicans and their underwear!

College laying off...

"...rising retirement and health insurance costs."

http://pressrepublican.com/0100_news/x2120609...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're the exception. There are always exceptional people who have the time and patience and intelligence to take on that task.
It's not for the masses.
Well, Ben Franklin actually had six months total formal education; Lincoln probably had no more than twelve, but the concept would seem to be "self-taught." There are some programs and parents that do good work at home schooling, but even linguistically advanced li'l ol' me would think there were many more qualified to teach calculus to a future engineer than I...some of these ones who home school basically for religious reasons I've found to be clear cases of the blind leading the blind. A lot of the students I've known who effectively "dropped out" to pursue an online diploma wasted their time and money.
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Keep your cell phone at all cost if you live in:

Connecticut

"AT&T Eliminating 106 Jobs In State, Mostly Landline Technicians"

CWA...

thankfully they had a union...

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-att-techni...
ole_47

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Ben Franklin actually had six months total formal education; Lincoln probably had no more than twelve, but the concept would seem to be "self-taught." There are some programs and parents that do good work at home schooling, but even linguistically advanced li'l ol' me would think there were many more qualified to teach calculus to a future engineer than I...some of these ones who home school basically for religious reasons I've found to be clear cases of the blind leading the blind. A lot of the students I've known who effectively "dropped out" to pursue an online diploma wasted their time and money.
Ben Franklin lived to be 84...

all without Social Security or Obamacare...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Yeah that's why I drive right past the local McDonald's, Burger King, and Taco Bell/KFC because they never get the orders right. I drive an extra three miles so I know the orders are right even without looking. You don't know jack. The little restaurant about a mile from here has been in business 60 years and is always packed. No pictures on their cash register. Real waitresses too. No drive thru either. I call them all the time.
dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you're opposed to minimum-wage earners raising children, since you acknowledge the impossibility of minimum wage to support a family?

What do you suggest?

How about castration of all newborn males whose parents make less than 50K per year? Would that do it for you?

Minimum wage part-time jobs were intended for students, and elderly folks supplementing their savings post-retirement. It was never intended to use part-time employment as the means to an employer's business model, but that is the format in which jobs are increasingly available. When you're a grown person with children, experiencing a lay-off, downsizing, outsourcing, or the entire elimination of one's former position throughout the workforce, whose job opportunities are summarily reduced to minimum-wage part-time jobs, or panhandling, which would you prefer we choose?
Jane likes hobos.
I mean really likes them.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered you stupid question numerous times.
No one pays a higher rate or lower rate than I do on ordinary taxable income.
I pay the same on my first $17K as everyone
I pay the same on my income from 17K to 70K as everyone
etc etc etc
Wise up, dumbass & learn how the system works.
My God you are one stupid jerk.
"real dumb"
You are indeed dense. Being the coward you are and the fact you have no answer to my question. The question is not about current tax law. The question is why in thefuck should you pay a higher or lower rate than anyone else? You will not answer because you have no answer, nor does any other liberal loon on this thread. I thought we were all created equal.
An example of your ignorance.
You own a home worth $50,000. The property tax rate in your area is $3.45 per thousand. Your property tax would be $172.50. The folks down the block own a home worth $300,000. Their property tax would be $1035. Are the folks who have a more valuable home penalized and taxed a higher rate than you are. No. The tax rate is equal for all.
"real dumb", do you practice being a dumbshit?
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

'Second star to the right and straight on till morning!'

Later!!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I once confused Gingrich with Romney's ass but I've since had my eyeglass prescription adjusted.
Meanwhile, I'm not impressed with the government's attempts at educating our youth. In fact, they pretty much suck at it.
Well, as a high school communications teacher, I should put up a spirited defense of public education; however, after taking a six percent pay cut "for the children" (which seemed to be much more than their parents were wiling to do), and teaching part-time at a Community College where the pay really sucks and the benefits are non-existent, I'm inclined to agree with you...too many "experts," not enough experience.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I once confused Gingrich with Romney's ass but I've since had my eyeglass prescription adjusted.
Meanwhile, I'm not impressed with the government's attempts at educating our youth. In fact, they pretty much suck at it.
Location-location-location. It's a simple deal IMO if you live in an area of like minded families public schools are probably fine. If you don't live in Wawsaw WI perhaps private, parochial or home schooling would be good options.

I was fortunate enough to be raised in tiny town among Dutch people mostly who were involved in farming mostly. It was a useful upbringing so long as I didn't leave the county. Well I left the county to learn that not all girls weighed three hundred pounds and that was a real life changer for me.

The Army, Viet Nam and such__caused my awakening__and also that of one of my brothers.

I enjoyed school__it was more fun than farming if that makes any sense.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Nobama under sedation?
GFY sheepdip, you know nothing about me.
"dumos"
Those GFY sheepdip you speak of know plenty about you, you are:
- A liar
- A slurrer and demeaner
- A liberal loon
- A worshipper of president nobama
- A hypocrite
- A bigot
- A know nothing
- A BSer
Peace
KMA
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as a high school communications teacher, I should put up a spirited defense of public education; however, after taking a six percent pay cut "for the children" (which seemed to be much more than their parents were wiling to do), and teaching part-time at a Community College where the pay really sucks and the benefits are non-existent, I'm inclined to agree with you...too many "experts," not enough experience.
First are you a Certified Teacher? Explain the 6% pay cut?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ole_47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Franklin lived to be 84...
all without Social Security or Obamacare...
So has Hugh Hefner and those two share publishing and a whole lot of nookie to keep them "up" and "going."

Ben Franklin was probably more liberal of mind than Hefner__so what's your point ???

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pure stupid.
Why do you have that opinion, explain please?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info