Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
752,341 - 752,360 of 1,078,910 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say that Republicans should allow the Democrats to drive over the cliff, I mean that they should not concede in some meaningless attempt to appear cooperative.
Agreed. The expression "Political Compromise" conjures up images of good faith attempts to meet in the middle. But when Der Führer moves a peanut forward across the table in fake concession and then loudly demands all the grain from America's storehouses in return, it becomes a sick joke. This is not compromise but browbeating from the Kenyan Snake.

(do snakes have eyebrows?)
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

IT A SHELL GAME, SO SHOW ME YOU NUTS, CRACKER.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone you just described who should be in charge of that?
Government, Law enforcement, under what code would that be filed?
Special need or Special conduct...When's the time to say it is enough?
I would suggest that now is the time to say we've had enough.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/04/0...

These devices are being deployed to ensure we don't. Our government wants to make us feel completely powerless to resist the changes "it" has decided to implement against us. Stress levels will go through the roof when people start noticing the drones hovering over their homes. That's a fact. Initially, there will be people trying to shoot them down. That won't go on for long.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

JESUS STAND PROUD AS THE CENTURION GATHER HIS WHIP. THEN THE ROMAN FLICK THE THING OUT THERE WITH PRACTICED EFFICIENCY AN' HE CARVE OUT ONE OF JESUS' EYES. HE POP IT OUT LIKE A BON BON AN' THE DOGS SCUFFLE FO' IT IN THE DIRT. JESUS MAINTAIN HIS DIGNITY EVEN WITH JUS' THE ONE EYE AN' STAND FAST AGAINST THE HORRIBLE ONSLAUGHT... TO NO END WHATSOEVER... GIVEN THE TUSSLE BETWEEN JESUS AND THE WHIP, JESUS WILL LOSE... BADLY. IT IS FORETOLD.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
WHY DO I WASTE MY TIME ON YOU? OH... YEAH.. CAUSE IT'S FUN, AND YOU HATE IT. DON'T YOU WISH YOU'D BEEN BORN SMARTER THAN YOU ARE?
He may not have been born smarter than any other baby, but he certainly shines brighter than you ever have, you bobble-headed, monkey-on-a-stick.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He may not have been born smarter than any other baby, but he certainly shines brighter than you ever have, you bobble-headed, monkey-on-a-stick.
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE! SHINING BRIGHTER? DUH. IT'S TWO O'CLOCK, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR TITS ARE?
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT THOUGH ISN'T IT HONEY? YOU WANT DESPERATELY FO' SOMEONE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY. I DO, I DO, I TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY. I'M NOT JUST AN INTELLECTUAL ELITIST I FEEL YOUR PAIN. I REALLY, REALLY WANT YOU TO ENGAGE WITH ME AND TELL ME ABOUT LIFE IN... THE HEARTLAND? ARE YOU A FARMER? A TATTOO ARTIST? A MOTORCYCLE REPAIRWOMAN? WOW! THAT'S COOL. NOW GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF MY RIVER AND STOP BREEDING LIKE A RABBIT.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

JESUS CHRIST ARE AMERICANS JUST COMPLETELY STUPID? IS THIS ALL THERE IS? SITTING HERE ALL NIGHT TYPING TO MORONS WHO ARE LIKELY BOWLING?
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

I'M TRYING TO FIND SOME WAY TO SAY THIS THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND: YOU'RE STOOPID. I DON'T HOW ELSE TO SAY IT? YOU NEED TO JUST CONCENTRATE ON BRUSHING YOUR TEETH AND HAIR EVERY DAY AND LEAVE THE REST OF THE STUFF TO THE GROWN-UPS. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND? AMERICA DOES NOT NEED ANOTHER TRUCK STOP.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

WHAT REALLY BOTHERS ME IS THAT SOMEHOW YOU IMAGINE AYN RAND WAS WRITING ABOUT YOU? SHE WROTE ABOUT GENIUS; YOU ARE NOT GENIUSES. YOU'RE MORONS. DO YOU GET THAT? WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? EVERYBODY MADE FUN OF YOU IN SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU WERE STOOPID AND UGLY. HOW DID YOU GET TO BE GENIUSES?
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

WHATSAMATTER, PEOPLE? YOU QUIT? IT TOO LATE FO' JESUS?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE! SHINING BRIGHTER? DUH. IT'S TWO O'CLOCK, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR TITS ARE?
I would suggest you go suck a tailpipe but you would probably enjoy it.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
...IS THIS ALL THERE IS? SITTING HERE ALL NIGHT TYPING TO MORONS WHO ARE LIKELY BOWLING?
And...yet...here you are, blathering obscenities every night.
THE DEBIL

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL WILL DESTROY THIS THREAD, THAT MUCH IS CERTAIN. HIS ABILITY TO DESTROY STOOPID AMERICA IS AS YET UNRESOLVED, BUT HE TRY. ONE THING FO' SURE: CAROL'S ASS IS GONNA HURT LIKE FIRE. THERE IS NO GOD; THERE IS NO HEAVEN; FROM DIRT YOU WERE MADE AND TO DIRT YOU WILL RETURN. TRUST ME.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT THOUGH ISN'T IT HONEY? YOU WANT DESPERATELY FO' SOMEONE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY....
Nobody here cares what you think about them.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
WHAT REALLY BOTHERS ME IS THAT SOMEHOW YOU IMAGINE AYN RAND WAS WRITING ABOUT YOU? SHE WROTE ABOUT GENIUS; YOU ARE NOT GENIUSES. YOU'RE MORONS. DO YOU GET THAT? WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? EVERYBODY MADE FUN OF YOU IN SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU WERE STOOPID AND UGLY. HOW DID YOU GET TO BE GENIUSES?
That was only in your school dummy, it didn't happen to everyone.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
SO, UM, "ELECTRON," WHAT'RE YOU WEARING? DON'T DRAG THIS OUT TOO LONG I'M TIRED...
Didn't your momma ever tell you that you would go blind if you kept doing that all the time?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL WILL DESTROY THIS THREAD, THAT MUCH IS CERTAIN. HIS ABILITY TO DESTROY STOOPID AMERICA IS AS YET UNRESOLVED, BUT HE TRY. ONE THING FO' SURE: CAROL'S ASS IS GONNA HURT LIKE FIRE. THERE IS NO GOD; THERE IS NO HEAVEN; FROM DIRT YOU WERE MADE AND TO DIRT YOU WILL RETURN. TRUST ME.
What makes you think anyone gives a crap whether this thread lives or dies? I bet you talk to your wienie when you think nobody is around?
typical blacks

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

take back the free cell phones.

ADC for one child ONLY.

Reduce food stamps by 15% on 2013 and another 10% in 2014.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but like the rest of them, want to rule man out of the equation because it doesn't match up with ideolgy that is dated as the ice age. Get used to the super storms and extremes of hot & cold because of your inaction to do anything about it. Now it looks like it is too late. What a legacy to leave the planet for your kids, in pursuit of greed over nature.
Yeah, people are destroying the planet because they're greedy. They drive in their cars to work and spew pollution because they simply want money. Here's a solution, if you don't have a job you can't own a car. That would cut down on a lot of pollution.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 25 min SnuffAGlobalist 2
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 1 hr Raptor in Michigan 121,136
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 4 hr true one 295
Baltimore Stands with Israel 4 hr informant 19
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr feces for jesus 305,074
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
SnuffAGlobalist Mon SnuffAGlobalist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE