Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#813284 Nov 28, 2012
I believe casey anthony is a democrat

“life under BO”

buena vista

#813285 Nov 28, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Michael Dunn, a 45-year-old Florida resident is invoking the controversial law after a recent confrontation turned fatal, The Orlando Sentinel reports.
According to authorities, 17-year-old Jordan Russell Davis, a black teenager, and several other friends were confronted by Dunn, a white man, who pulled alongside the teens' SUV in the parking lot of a Jacksonville, Fla., gas station. Dunn asked them to turn their music down, and after an exchange of words, he fired between 8 and 9 shots at the vehicle, several of which hit Davis, causing his death.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/loud...
(This looks like Dunn was the instigator)
what about the sawed off shotgun? That your boyfriends pointed at him?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813286 Nov 28, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
democrat, was she?
You're so dumb.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813287 Nov 28, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid!
Yes, you are

“life under BO”

buena vista

#813288 Nov 28, 2012
carol wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Have the rise of the oceans begun to slow and our planet begun to heal yet?
Just wondering.
"Babs" Streisand is asking for volunteers to help sandbag her Malibu beach house, are you available?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#813289 Nov 28, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> See this!!! No mention what so ever that the innocent little black child pointed a sawed off shotgun at the man first. Libtards make me want to puke.
Oh, he was a child? Damn, now i feel really bad, i think I'll convert to a democrat.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#813290 Nov 28, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so dumb.
How do you figure? Are you drunk, as usual? What time is it there, Boca Tampon ? Guilty conscience keeping you awake?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813291 Nov 28, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the sawed off shotgun? That your boyfriends pointed at him?
There was no gun.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#813292 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, you are
Have your many copulating mistakes put you were you are today? Drunk and alone?

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, SC

#813293 Nov 28, 2012
I love my president

“life under BO”

buena vista

#813294 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
There was no gun.
so no one was shot? did he have a bow and arrow?

“life under BO”

buena vista

#813295 Nov 28, 2012
JayeDon08 wrote:
I love my president
The gay dating forum is elsewhere, good luck on finding that special member of the same sex. xxxoooo

“life under BO”

buena vista

#813296 Nov 28, 2012
Michael Dunn, the 45- year old Florida man who is invoking the controversial ‘Stand Your Ground Law’ after the shooting of 17-year old Jordan Davis appeared in court today and is officially being charged with second degree murder.

According to Dunn’s attorney, Robin Lemonidis, he saw a shotgun in the SUV, while the teens yelled threatening, obscenities.

“Kill that mother**er, that mother**er dead, you dead bi**h, and then he sees that much of the shotgun coming up over the rim of the SUV which is up higher than his Jetta, Lemonidis told reporters. And it’s-all he sees are heavily tinted windows, which are up and the back windows which are down, and the car has at least four black men in it. And he doesn’t know how old anybody is, he doesn’t know anything, but he knows a shotgun when he sees one.”

Lemonidis says his client was scared after the exchange he had with Dunn. He believed that the teenagers would call friends and have him killed. After the shooting she claims Dunn fled, thinking his eight shots had only scared the teens.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#813297 Nov 28, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
so no one was shot? did he have a bow and arrow?
The kid had no gun.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#813298 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
The kid had no gun.
How do you know that?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813299 Nov 28, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Michael Dunn, a 45-year-old Florida resident is invoking the controversial law after a recent confrontation turned fatal, The Orlando Sentinel reports.
According to authorities, 17-year-old Jordan Russell Davis, a black teenager, and several other friends were confronted by Dunn, a white man, who pulled alongside the teens' SUV in the parking lot of a Jacksonville, Fla., gas station. Dunn asked them to turn their music down, and after an exchange of words, he fired between 8 and 9 shots at the vehicle, several of which hit Davis, causing his death.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/loud...
(This looks like Dunn was the instigator)
You're an ignorant fool. The four low-life ghetto-rats pulled a shotgun on him. The only mistake he made was not killing them all.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813300 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>
There was no gun.
The cops didn't find the shotgun because the ghetto-rats threw it away, you ignorant bi'ch!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#813302 Nov 28, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The cops didn't find the shotgun because the ghetto-rats threw it away, you ignorant bi'ch!
Sounds like a question of facts for the jury to decide.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813304 Nov 28, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
"Babs" Streisand is asking for volunteers to help sandbag her Malibu beach house, are you available?
The only time I can stomach Babs is watching Meet the Fockers. She's pretty good in that. Otherwise she can bite my asss.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#813305 Nov 28, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a question of facts for the jury to decide.
His ghetto-rat welfare mammy will probably sway the jury by telling them what a "good baby" he was. Hope she remembers to "gets her nails did" first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min Mychihuahuawillbite 306,260
STEVE DeBAUGH (May '12) 23 hr Steve 2
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Wed grave digger 54,520
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Pastor LDM 19,381
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List Tue numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Oct 20 sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Oct 20 Briansaul 5
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]