Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,161 - 751,180 of 1,083,744 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, emmam and Floriduh did that to a poster, sick,sick,sick in the head
My understanding is that they are all one and the same person.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave you did say an honest and open discussion…Right? Than you do agree that the senate should present a budget and Reid should bring up Republicans legislation pass by the House sent to the senate that Reid has set on for the past two years to allow either an up or down vote?
"TSM"
Even "real dumb" is bright enough to realize that if Reid brought the 30 + bills passed by the house and sent to the senate were voted on most if not all would pass. That is the last thing he wants to see happen. "real dumb" hates honesty and transparency.
Peace

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Mike R wrote:
<quoted text>I think we should just get rid of millionaires. Round them up. Put them in camps. Romney could be first.
It is time to get rid of millionaires. Send them packing. Who needs them. They’re nothing but trouble.
President Obama has proposed a new tax on them. You’re probably thinking the same thing I am: Will this be enough to let millionaires know how much we despise them? I’m afraid not.
When the recession first hit, we knew millionaires were the culprits. They’re always behind the problems in this country. Many of us can barely sleep at night knowing that millionaires are lurking out there with hearts full of evil and pockets full of money.
Most honest men are careful to never let their net worth get anywhere near seven digits, but not millionaires. They use dark tricks like “saving” and “investing” to make their money grow to unnatural levels. It’s time someone put a stop to it!
Some say that we should just ignore the millionaires -- that they don’t harm us. Such people are naive fools, because millionaires ruin our way of life. In these tight financial times, they’ve already taken all the good jobs, which is why you and Lily have so much time to post on here all day, every day.
How many times have you or Homer applied to be a CEO to find that the position has already been filled by some millionaire?
And then they come into our neighborhoods, flashing their riches and stealing our women. Who knows what else they’ll do given free reign?
I saw this horror movie -- I forget the name -- where a billionaire dressed up as a bat and beat up poor people. How far is that from reality? Probably not far enough. In the least, I’m sure millionaires spend their evenings sitting in their Rolls Royces or dirigibles, hugging their bags of money, while pointing and laughing at our small bank accounts.
And the worst thing is knowing where millionaires got all their money: They took it from us! Millionaires create these nightmarish things called “businesses” that do nothing but find new ways to scam us out of our money.
Long ago, people were happy to live in dirt huts, but then millionaires and their businesses tricked us into needing things like indoor plumbing, electricity, cars, TVs and computers -- just so they could get more of our money. To afford these things, some of us end up working in those despicable businesses millionaires create. It’s a never-ending cycle of misery.
"Mike R"
APPLAUSE!!!!!!
Peace
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You got that right - the majority voted for a loser, president nobama. And you again you are right, they did not get their jobs back. Thank you democrats, the new norm;
- 8% unemployment
- More deficit spending
- More folks on food stamps
- Declining household incomes
Ypour kind of country. Enjoy!!
Peace
KMA
PS: I can hardly wait, it is not the loser nobama's fault, it is Bush's fault. Your only answer.
I wonder if way back during the Depression if there were Repubs like you all bitching "it's been 4 years and Roosevelt hasn't helped us get out of this yet". You Repubs would NEVER pass a history class.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Banks might have lowered rates or reduced down payments, but borrows still had to prove they could make the payments.
Any bank at anytime could make a bad loan & sell it to Fannie/Freddie. So why didn't they? Why do you think it would only be CRA loans? It shows your argument to be stupid.
It starts with three Republicans, Graham, Bailey, Leach.
It was investment houses getting into the housing market by buying questionable mortgages & bundling them to create investments. These investments were quite popular & created a demand for mortgages.
None had anything to do with the CRA.
Republicans opened the gates & then sat back & watched what should have been a housing problem become the driving force to becoming a near financial meltdown.
When you right whiners start blaming the CRA, you just probe how uneducated & uninformed you are.
Did you read the article from San Jose state economics dept?

"Although some people erroneous attribute the financial crisis to this mortgage default insurance and/or to securitization, these practices are perfectly legitimate and appropriate for financial markets. The problem arose because Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac were the key institutions in providing mortgage default insurance and in buying subprime mortgages. There were abuses of the derivative instruments that should have been punished by the market but were not because the perpetrators were ultimately bailed out. "

It's all there dave, read it.

http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/subprime....

San José State University
Department of Economics

applet-magic.com
Thayer Watkins
Silicon Valley
& Tornado Alley
USA

The Nature and the Origin
of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
Grinch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>My understanding is that they are all one and the same person.
In my expert opinion they are not.

Yawkie is an old time screwball.

Nostrilfuckface runs at least ten characters a day but he's not that lunatic.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Banks might have lowered rates or reduced down payments, but borrows still had to prove they could make the payments.
Any bank at anytime could make a bad loan & sell it to Fannie/Freddie. So why didn't they? Why do you think it would only be CRA loans? It shows your argument to be stupid.
It starts with three Republicans, Graham, Bailey, Leach.
It was investment houses getting into the housing market by buying questionable mortgages & bundling them to create investments. These investments were quite popular & created a demand for mortgages.
None had anything to do with the CRA.
Republicans opened the gates & then sat back & watched what should have been a housing problem become the driving force to becoming a near financial meltdown.
When you right whiners start blaming the CRA, you just probe how uneducated & uninformed you are.
The wise Bush tried to reign in the criminality going on at F and F :

Bush and McCain each tried to reform Fannie Mae. Democrats ...
americanelephant.wordpress.com/.../bush-and-m... ...
Sep 17, 2008 – September 11, 2003– The Bush Administration today recommended the most significant regulatory overhaul in the housing finance industry ...

Bush Administration Tried to Reform Freddie and Fannie Five Years ...
cnsnews.com › News
Feb 19, 2009 –( CNSNews.com )– Why didn't the Bush administration sound the alarm on the unstable housing market that began to unravel on his watch?
Bush administration repeatedly tried to reform Fannie Mae and ...
www.mcculloughsite.net/.../bush-administratio... ...

Feb 21, 2009 – The fact is that the Bush administration, beginning in 2001, tried a number of times to reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which were heavily ...

Bawney Frank had a hissy fit, said F and F were just fine, the LSM was complicit in the cover up and Bush dropped it and here we are.

Your arguments aren't persuading me.
Grinch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Bellvue hospital wrote:
<quoted text>We have your information.Com e back home,living in a cardboard box and diving into dupsters is not the way to go.We got a brand new tv with a widescreen so you can watch the Bears play.The gang misses you.
Evening, imbecile.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare was funded.
Part D was not.
Of course, to you right whiners, adding to the debt under Bush was not an issue at all.
Try some honesty, if the repubs wouldn't have passed part D, do you expect us to believe the dems wouldn't have? Since when did not having the cash to pay for something ever stop the dems? What funded the extension of unemployment payments?

Have you seen Obumbles trillion dollar plus deficits?

Who's "funding" those?

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare was funded.
Part D was not.
Of course, to you right whiners, adding to the debt under Bush was not an issue at all.
I'll talk like a democrat:

" the republicans hate the elderly and want them to die without their medicine"

Sound familiar? Deny it.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it.
If only we allowed banks to discriminate.
Typical right whiner thinking at ts best.
Banks are in the business of making money, there were justifiable reasons for denying loans in certain areas. Why didn't all the rich black athletes, singers, rap stars, actors, get together and make loans to their brothers? Some of the rich whiteys could have chipped in too. I'm sure Buffet had a couple of billion to spare.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Illinois State Senator. US Senator. Both has fiscal responsibilities.
voting present? The man was a poseur, an empty suit, the "shiny negro" nothing more, he's proven it. Do you like paying $1.4 billion a year to support him and his regal wife?

4 years, nothing economically accomplished except $6 trillion in new debt, why would you think it will improve now?

You didn't want the proven businessman, the job creator.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Banks are in the business of making money, there were justifiable reasons for denying loans in certain areas. Why didn't all the rich black athletes, singers, rap stars, actors, get together and make loans to their brothers? Some of the rich whiteys could have chipped in too. I'm sure Buffet had a couple of billion to spare.
According to ImaginaryDave and his herd, anyone who starts and runs a business is a crook. Furthermore, the Boy Messiah is the one who will punish those crooks - except for those who are his campaign financing buddies.

It is a Fairy Tale world of Dragons, Dark Warlords and Kenyan Princes.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare was funded.
Part D was not.
Pleeeeeeeese, don;t make me laugh, Obamacare is not funded, we're all going to be paying for it in higher taxes. Do you really think Obama is Santa Claus?

Obamacare is a wealth transfer from one group to another.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm convinced your problem is plain and simple ignorance. Either that or you believe what any leftwing propaganda source tells you.
A petition was signed by almost 9,000 parents of children with disabilities against the UN's CRPD.
The petition states, "As the parent or family member of a person with disabilities, or as one who lives with a disability, I join with Joni and Friends in urging the United States Senate to reject ratification of the United Nations' Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. This treaty threatens the traditional right of parents to direct the upbringing, education, and care of their children, especially if those children live with disabilities, and it limits the ability of the U.S. Congress to make laws for Americans."
Michael Farris, founder and chairman of the Home School Legal Defense Association, highlights the concerns of parents across the country.
"We all want to show our love and care for people with disabilities," Farris said. "But all of the rights that parents have under traditional American law, especially the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, will be undermined by this treaty. The United States is a leader in rights for persons with disabilities because we have stuck to the policy of Americans making law for Americans, and that principle should not be undermined."
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
As always, RealDave, knowledge is power.
"carol"
Save your breath. "real dumb" is not into facts, he is into left wing propaganda. He is a firm believer that the government should be in control, that they should determine where you have to purchase your health insurance, that those who are successful and work hard and produce should take care of those with their hands out. For crying out loud "real dumb" doesn't hit the head without the okay of his messiah, president nobama.
Peace

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no pledge to make more people dependent on government & there was no equal outcome.
You are just too uneducated & uninformed to understand the term "Redistribution of wealth" as are most of your right whiner buddies.
If you really had a case against Obama, you wouldn't need to make up the lies like you just did.
I'll presume you're not planning on having any of your acquired wealth "redistributed".

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
Yawk works herself up to a frothing frenzy, then it's easy to dismantle her personality, leaving her twitching and swatting at phantom insects in the corner of her bedroom, where hubby finds her smeared in with her own vomit and excrement.
It's a lot of fun to observe, actually.
So...tell us how you lubricate your mouth before sex with the 7th Fleet. Earwax? Toe Jam?

Oh. I get it. Just squeeze out a bit of the half-digested dead-dog eye custard from your head onto a toothbrush. You are a very efficient self-contained Jerk. Impressive, indeed.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

According to another poster:

Up to your old tricks again eh stalker? Reported for stalking. Another time out looming for Waxtard? Ya fckin idiot. Nostrilis Waxballs, the turd that just wont flush.

Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduuuh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.

fake new yawk,loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, bailout my duck, PTBW Forever, Sally Fourth, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Also used Carter today

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleeeeeeeese, don;t make me laugh, Obamacare is not funded, we're all going to be paying for it in higher taxes. Do you really think Obama is Santa Claus?
Obamacare is a wealth transfer from one group to another.
Imaginary Dave sits in his Tree House all day watching the adult world pass by. At night, he makes childish commentaries on it.

I think he's up the wrong tree, though.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

the_rac_on_teur wrote:
...4.5 days....and Warren Buffett...
"If you took every single penny that Warren Buffett has, it'd pay for 4-1/2 days of the US government. This tax-the-rich won't work. The problem here is the government is way bigger than even the capacity of the rich to sustain it. The Buffett Rule would raise $3.2 billion a year, and take 514 years just to pay off Obama's 2011 budget deficit." -Mark Steyn
Libs don't care, as long as somehow more is taken away from others they dislike.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr STO 305,181
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Abdullah OBrian 18,591
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service 8 hr Joe Clinton 1
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. 16 hr Bob Rooney 1
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 23 hr SnuffAGlobalist 4
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Tue Raptor in Michigan 121,143
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) Tue Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE