Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,514)

Showing posts 750,261 - 750,280 of1,034,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>when you support lib policy you support slavery . Asking one to provide for themselves is not bigotry,being against gay agenda is not racist. No one wants to live in the past but there is no future for a people with no values. Try self thought instead of letting others think for you.
Others think for me? The very definition of the word "Liberal" means to be free in STARK contrast to the definition of the word "Conservative" which in turn means to restrict,limit,"control. " So how then can you turn around and try make this claim in a believable fashion? As usual,you haters of "liberalism" FLIP the script on the rest of us and try to pass it off as reality when in fact by very definition of these partisan terms is the truth told.Fortunately of late,the rest of us are seeing right through you.

“The truth will be told”

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Sorry for the runaway sentences in my previous post.Am in a hurry.
stop aid 2 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ramble-tard wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were also crazy Ron Days..
Israel murdered 34 young American soldiers and eventually will pay for it .

LETS HOPE in during Obama administration Ahmadinejad will do what he promised to do . Wipe the evil Asiatic state of Israel from the face of planet

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

WOW..I Never thought it possable but I do believe the lib puppets ignorance level is getting worse.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Two reasons I like President Obama. He got rid of two of the ugliest people on earth from television.
George W. Bush and Osama Bin Laden.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Rat a tat tat wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for the muzzie,you should be exterminated.You filthy towelhead camel phker.You liberal piece of shit cock phking slime.I hope you are riddled with bullets from a gangbanger in Shitcago.Other then that how has your day been.
I voted for a muzzie who converted to Christianity baptized his daughters killed bin laden and ordered more bombings of muslim nations than Bush did during 8 years .

Jews and muslims belong to each other . fck both inferiors .ffck muhammad fck Moses and most importantly fck you .LOL

Thank God for the Germans .They gassed Jews like dogs and now without the Jews Europe is uniting .

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Two reasons I like President Obama. He got rid of two of the ugliest people on earth from television.
I like the fact (this is why i voted for him)he piss is all over Israel's face . I mean jews are taking adventure of us

“The truth will be told”

by miss Stoned Cold

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool thinks that Obama will target only the one percent of highest incomes.
Our problem is that too many people do absolutely nothing to help themselves, let alone "bust their humps."
You still dont get it. Obama isn't targeting ANYBODY. Thats the one solid thing he is NOT doing.Your traditionalist mind harkens back to and probably yearns for the sentiments of a more oppressive and fading past. That being the case,you simply cannot or will not envisage a government that is actually not targeting specific groups of people for any ill will.That this is your mindset,only speaks more of yourself as an individual than anyone else.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Obama just got lucky and he might not last 4 years?

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

toadmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=C3ZsJRmYqB 8&feature=plcp
Obama just got lucky and he might not last 4 years?
are you threatening our Commander in chief ? Are you threatening Great President Obama ?
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

McWalmars r killing USA wrote:
Israel's spying on US for decades.You know who Pollard is ?
Rosenbergs the Jewish couple have sold America's nuclear secrets hence endangering our national security forever . Should we kill off the Jews ??
israel will cease to exist sooner or later with no real friends .Our friendship is artificial .
<quoted text>
You're an antisemitic piece of crap, boy.

Why not cut aid to Egypt? The Palestinian Authority? You like the Muslim Brotherhood, you haflwitted racist worthles subhuman?

Express that antisemitism in my presence and you'll never walk again.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Two can play that game, child.
A perfect example of your lack of wit, unfunnyness and dullness.
Stick to building ceramic kilns or whatever idiotic thing you and retard Zinger were discussing. If i hadn't quit smoking you could make me an ashtray.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
What about his fatass wife and that witch Hillary?

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Planned Parenthood is the nation's largest provider of cancer screenings.
sure they are

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>CNN reported that the bus exploded due to a mechanical malfunction.
Thanks for cementing your reputation as one of the 10 biggest idiots on Topix.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Obama care already showing its ugly face.. libs are not getting the meds they need to keep them somwhat stable.

“life under BO”

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
fleabagging doucher, Obimbles had nothing to do with Bush avoiding TV after he left office. The Bush's have class, unlike the 2 babboons presently in the WH.
bo zebra

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I look at the African American community and see the President of the United States. How much better can you do?
He owe's everything to his tramp of a white mother and his white grandparents. Black sperm donor did nothing.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

free country , we still have a free speech .
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Ooooooo...oooo...Weeeeee..! dat Barry sho nuff is a dumb a$$, he needs to stop taking bad advice from dat female demon Valerie Jarret, dey talked dat fat jelly butted Hillary in to giving some head to da head Muslim Brutha Hood leader into a fake cease-fire, instead of creating a democracy, da fool declared his self a Pharoah....! an he has stirred up da chit in Egypt once again, an he did it with " Mullah Da Pimp Barry's " blessing.... Barry will want us black folk to be wrapping a dirty towel round our knap soon enough....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 750,261 - 750,280 of1,034,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Becca4vous 17,785
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr not a playa1965 303,279
Fear of rival gangs detours motorcycle festival (May '08) Sat BIG 812 272
New Annapolis mayor struggles in first months o... Sat Oakland Sux 1
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street Apr 16 guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Apr 16 Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••