Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810783 Nov 24, 2012
You don't "know" what "I must be".
Proud doesn't even factor into this equation.
Nor do my personal "feelings".
I view it from a purely Military perspective.

And my perspective is neutral. It isn't based upon the favoring or the disfavoring of Israel.
I only favor strategic and wise Military maneuvers acted upon given the circumstances faced.

The rest of the info in your post I'm already well aware of.
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's your view, you need your eyes checked.
The deaths of 500K Americans saved the rest of European jewry, we paid for Israel's existence in blood. After Russians jews were almost 100% responsible for the creation of the Soviet Union, communism, the subjugation of half of Europe and tens of millions of death.
You must be so proud.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#810784 Nov 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now Realtime, he didn't say nephew, he said "nephes" and he didn't say female, he said "femaes"; just sayin...
I'm sure his "nephes" took his uncle floyd with a grain of somethin'
Well the S is near the W and many are using phones and pads which defy even the best spellers. Still, that poster was lying so fk him/her.

Hey__how about the queen bee and her smoking bullshyte rant__she did that one other time a couple of years back___Flack did it too, not long ago.

IMO only "IDIOTS" smoke cigarettes these days__or defend the smoking of cigarettes.

In our state it costs over $150 per month for a pack a day habit.

I'm pretty good friends with a veterinarian who earns half his income treating the cats and dogs of smokers.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810785 Nov 24, 2012
O Shad Up, shrimpy!
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, fatty!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#810786 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You sucked a man one time and people call you a queer.
Maybe he just held it in his mouth til it started getting stiff?

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#810787 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You sucked a man one time and people call you a queer.
same thing happened to Obama.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#810788 Nov 24, 2012
new yawk wrote:
You don't "know" what "I must be".
Proud doesn't even factor into this equation.
Nor do my personal "feelings".
I view it from a purely Military perspective.
And my perspective is neutral. It isn't based upon the favoring or the disfavoring of Israel.
I only favor strategic and wise Military maneuvers acted upon given the circumstances faced.
The rest of the info in your post I'm already well aware of.
<quoted text>
The only problem is I'm not exactly sure who shares your take on the sinking and the deaths. Got any names I might know?
new yawk

Clifton, NJ

#810789 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, fatty!
Hi lover.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#810790 Nov 24, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well the S is near the W and many are using phones and pads which defy even the best spellers. Still, that poster was lying so fk him/her.
Hey__how about the queen bee and her smoking bullshyte rant__she did that one other time a couple of years back___Flack did it too, not long ago.
IMO only "IDIOTS" smoke cigarettes these days__or defend the smoking of cigarettes.
In our state it costs over $150 per month for a pack a day habit.
I'm pretty good friends with a veterinarian who earns half his income treating the cats and dogs of smokers.
What a liar.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#810791 Nov 24, 2012
demdoucher wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, fatty!
did you ever get that soiled Depends off your head? Nasty.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#810792 Nov 24, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he just held it in his mouth til it started getting stiff?
LOl he won't suck one he just holds it in his mouth and works his head back and forth.
Social Soivies Boca Raton

Piscataway, NJ

#810793 Nov 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now Realtime, he didn't say nephew, he said "nephes" and he didn't say female, he said "femaes"; just sayin...
I'm sure his "nephes" took his uncle floyd with a grain of somethin'
Oihw. You are on Topix on a Saturday night on a holiday weekend and of course that means the family wants nothing to do with you. Oihw. Oiwh. Maybe MailiaTakwana and SakashaTawkana Obama or whatever their Ebonic names are, will keep you in their prayers. Oiwh. Oiwh.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810795 Nov 24, 2012
Decent of you on the kudos, my known admirer & forever fan stalker.

She does have a sense of humour, good taste in music.

Heard lily thought I got debil banned.

Don't know why she thought that.

Whenever debil gets banned, it's of her own making.

So, lily can now ease her mind.
fake new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you're one of the smarter ones.
dem

Chicago, IL

#810796 Nov 24, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>You don't "know" what "I must be".
Proud doesn't even factor into this equation.
Nor do my personal "feelings".
I view it from a purely Military perspective.

And my perspective is neutral. It isn't based upon the favoring or the disfavoring of Israel.
I only favor strategic and wise Military maneuvers acted upon given the circumstances faced.

The rest of the info in your post I'm already well aware of.
Toss my balls with your tongue, fake yawkie.
dem

Chicago, IL

#810797 Nov 24, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>O Shad Up, shrimpy!
Shrimpy?

You got your fingers in your snatch?
Social Soivies Boca Raton

Piscataway, NJ

#810798 Nov 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now Realtime, he didn't say nephew, he said "nephes" and he didn't say female, he said "femaes"; just sayin...
I'm sure his "nephes" took his uncle floyd with a grain of somethin'
Oiwh. How do you translate? Can you interpret Ebonics, the new official language of the USA?

Yo Yo Ho Ho
Hint: that replaces "Dear"
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810799 Nov 24, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, you know this how? You don't know sh*t about anything. Most Wal-Mart worker are hard working Americans who are just doing their best to put food on the table and keep a roof over their families heads. Wal-Mart is the worst thing that can happen to any community driving locally owed concerns out of business and depressing wages in those that remain.
www.ilsr.org/key-studies-walmart-and-bigbox-r...
You're an idiot!
Springfield?

Remember Grants, Caldors Sears/KMart...the Walmart's of the 70's?

Not like chain retail stores haven't been around POST Walmart.

Just people weren't quite as obsessively hate-filled about them then.

Geez...."You're an Idiot"!
Social Soivies Boca Raton

Piscataway, NJ

#810800 Nov 24, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's your view, you need your eyes checked.
The deaths of 500K Americans saved the rest of European jewry, we paid for Israel's existence in blood. After Russians jews were almost 100% responsible for the creation of the Soviet Union, communism, the subjugation of half of Europe and tens of millions of death.
You must be so proud.
Oiwh, Oiwh. It will be so much better when Mullahs rule and Israel is gone. How many bomb shelters would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Welcome to Post Nuclear Iran. Please don't say NO ONE TOLD YOU SO. As you figure out how much radioctivity in a half gallon of milk.
Dems Mommy

Piscataway, NJ

#810801 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrimpy?
You got your fingers in your snatch?
I tried to get you help. But the Barack Obama posters in your room and refusal to go to a real job. I know you want to be a Community Organizer, but you need a REAL JOB. Not a hand job or a blow job (a la Clinton), a REAL JOB.

Sonny, I know if you want to finish that degree, you can't pay rent, but you HAVE TO MOVE OUT OF THE BASEMENT. And, please take that life size Obama picture with you. The walls are ALL STAINED.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810802 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrimpy?
You got your fingers in your snatch?
Juss like ya mudda?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810803 Nov 24, 2012
I don't really care who else shares my take.

See, I'm not here for anyone's approval or agreement.

Now about that list ... I must have left it in the pocket of my other Suit Coat.

So, I guess it will just have to remain "your problem" of unsurity.
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem is I'm not exactly sure who shares your take on the sinking and the deaths. Got any names I might know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 306,263
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 7 hr Just Saying 54,525
STEVE DeBAUGH (May '12) Wed Steve 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Pastor LDM 19,381
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List Oct 21 numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Oct 20 sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Oct 20 Briansaul 5
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]