Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
748,921 - 748,940 of 1,100,635 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809963 Nov 22, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>and you are a redneck from some crappy arse state no one knows ,no one cares about ..
We the city fols are much much more enlightened than rednecks such as you .
I bet the likes of you wound't survive ONE day in this city . LOL
"city fols" (from Chicago) translation: Welfare sucking ghetto-rat.
By the way, this redneck could shoot your pecker off at 300 yards "boy".
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809964 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>yet your American democracy and wealth was created on the back of slaves and murder of 50 000 000 Indians
Now if we could just get rid of about 50,000,000 of you motherf'kers, things would be all right.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#809965 Nov 22, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE IF YOU OUT POSTIN' IN CHAT ROOMS ON THANKSGIVING YOU EITHER INDIAN... OR IRRELEVANT. KEEP YOU PECKER IN YOU PANTS, WORLD NOT NEED NO MO' PEOPLE.
Which are you?
Weecho

Dallas, TX

#809966 Nov 22, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Your racist comments simply reflect your astonishing ignorance.
Its not racism. Its the truth!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#809967 Nov 22, 2012
Impeach Mullah Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Democracy will cease to exist when you elect a decendent of slaves as President. They're a bunch of stupid sonsobiches. I know, I've knocked a few of them up.- Thomas Jefferson
And you lineage is just as pure as those tighty whities you sport.....hardly so.
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809968 Nov 22, 2012
OUTSIDE THE STORM RAGED AND THE WIND BLEW. RAINWATER POURED THROUGH THE ENTRANCE TO THE HIVE, FLOODING THE CHAMBERS THE ANTS HAD JUST BUILT THROUGH THEIR TIRELESS EFFORTS FOR THE USE OF THEIR NEW "KING."

DEEP IN THE HIVE, HOWEVER, THE LARVAE WERE ASLEEP IN THEIR CELLS OBLIVIOUS TO THE DANGER. THE BLOATED QUEEN CONTINUED HER EFFORTS TO SPILL OUT MORE EGGS, GRUNTING WITH EFFORT, BATHED IN SWEAT AND HER SIGHTLESS EYES FOCUSED ON NOTHING AS HER ATTENDANTS SHUTTLED THE LITTLE BODIES BACK AND FORTH TO THE NURSERIES AS THEY OOZED FROM HER DISTENDED UTERUS.

SOLDIERS POLICED THE MUDDY ENTRANCE, EVER ALERT TO DANGERS, REAL OR IMAGINED AS THE HEAVENS POURED DOWN ON THEM A FLOOD OF UNIMAGINABLE PROPORTIONS. THE REST OF THE ANTS JUDGED NONE OF THIS, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER NIGHT IN THE ANT FACTORY, BUT TITUS AURELIUS LAY IN HIS NEST AND NEW THOUGHTS POURED INTO HIS MIND.
"PERHAPS WE ARE NOT ANTS, BUT GODS!" HE THOUGHT. "PERHAPS THERE ARE FORCES AT WORK HERE WE DON'T UNDERSTAND?" THE MORE THOUGHTS THAT APPEARED IN HIS TINY MIND'S EYE THE MORE THOUGHTS INTRUDED UPON THOSE THOUGHTS UNTIL, AT LAST, HIS MIND WAS A MAZE OF THOUGHTS. "WHAT IF WE HAVE... ENEMIES?" HE IMAGINED... "WHAT IF THEY WANT WHAT IS ALREADY MINE... MY POWER... MY.. PEOPLE?"

TITUS ROLLED OVER AND OVER IN HIS WOVEN BED AND WAS TORMENTED BY A SINGLE VISION. IN HIS DREAMS HE SAW ARMIES OF RED ANTS WITH HUGE HEADS AND GAPING JAWS RIPPING AND TEARING INTO HIS HIVE OF BLACK ANTS, KILLING, DESTROYING... HE SAW HIS OWN MOTHER IN THE JAWS OF A MASSIVE RED ANT, SCREAMING WITH PAIN AND TERROR... HE SCREAMED HIMSELF AWAKE IN TERROR AND LOOKED AROUND THE DARKENED CELL IN CONFUSION BUT THERE WAS ONLY MUD, AND EXCREMENT, AND BLACKENED EMPTINESS.
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809969 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>exactly . One of the richest cities on earth .
The most corrupt pos city on earth. BTW, your Bears suck! SF let them score one TD if Cutler promised to blow all of them after the game, thus San Fagcisco-32, Bears-7
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809970 Nov 22, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Which are you?
I THOUGHT I ALREADY EXPLAINED THAT... BUT, WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER MY DEAR?
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809971 Nov 22, 2012
I ASSUME THAT SINCE YOU ARE HERE IT MEANS THAT BOB IS OUT BUILDING A NEW BREAD OVEN?
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809972 Nov 22, 2012
Weecho wrote:
<quoted text>Its not racism. Its the truth!
Racism IS 'the truth,' honey. Don't you people ever learn?
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809973 Nov 22, 2012
Titus is trying to tell you exactly that. Have you no mind fo' allegory?(That's different than sneezing because your church is full of cat hair.)
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809974 Nov 22, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just yours. See, my mom uses proper grammar. It's okay. Shall I correct your postings as we go along -
M O R O N?????
sure go ahead......lets see if you or your momma can....
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809975 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>sh*t !! You are not even from America !! You are NOT American ! a beaner !
You're not American either. You're just property somebody purchased from Kenya like your idol.
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809976 Nov 22, 2012
What you are witnessing is, of course, a demonstration of my own insignificance. I lay claim to nothing. Am proud of nothing. Represent nothing. And it is this that scares you: you can't quite see what's in it for me. Well, the answer is very simple so even you should understand it: nothing.
brown eyes

Salem, VA

#809977 Nov 22, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism IS 'the truth,' honey. Don't you people ever learn?
Happy Thanksgiving to the Debil. I hope you enjoyed your feast.
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809978 Nov 22, 2012
I am all you are, and much, much more. And still I am nothing. Dust to dust... ashes to ashes... of the dirt man is born and to dirt he returns. Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809979 Nov 22, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Mt Rushmore.
I wonder why obama had a 500,000,000 pound lump of coal delivered to mount Rushmore ????
Impeach Mullah Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809980 Nov 22, 2012
BTW New Mexico is one of the poorest and obscure states in US . Most people there aren't whites but mexicans and whatnot ..
What percentage of blacks in Shitcago are felons? 50%..60%..more? The rest are underage. Hell, even your corrupt ex-congressman Jackson is about to be one unless he can bullsh't his way out of it. He'll still be in the loony bin though.
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809981 Nov 22, 2012
Kathryn: "So, um, Sally, do you like our new windows? We just had them installed, they're triple-glazed.
Sally: "That's really great, Kathryn, where's Bob?"

THE DEBIL SITS IN THE BLACK OAK CHAIR WITH HIS CHIN SUPPORTED ON HIS HANDS AND HIS RED, RED EYES WATCH CAREFULLY AS THE ANTS WANDER TO AND FRO...
THE DEBIL

Italy

#809982 Nov 22, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Thanksgiving to the Debil. I hope you enjoyed your feast.
I DID, MY DEAR, ONLY I MISSED YOU BEING THERE... NOT "HIM," BUT YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Pearl Jam 305,467
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 18,880
gay hookup in maryland 7 hr Mdkid 4
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 9 hr HidingInMyCave 6
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Thu Raptor in Michigan 120,152
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) Aug 28 time 26
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Aug 26 kobe 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE