Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
748,701 - 748,720 of 1,096,123 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
NO...or I'd've said idiot worm say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tt?
stop throwing yourself at me.
just kidding.
you fat?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>You would think with the economy being in the shape it's in....you would be happy to have a job.....but really why work when you don't have to.....welcome to the divided states of America...
evening, fffuckfface.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I need o dumb down my posts because you certainly don't get it. My post was entirely relevant to what you posed.
GFY
"real dumb"
You are dumb.
I commented on jobs, debt, the economy, you commented on, abortion/murder, gay marriage, etc and you say your post was relevant? You are dumb. I would guess that "silly" will give you a big LOL.
Why did you not discuss what was posted to you? Because you like president nobama has no answers. Actually you will come back with the standard leftwingloonnut response, It's Bush's fault.
Peace
KMA
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
evening, fffuckfface.
Whats up , But* Pirate ????
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Some Republicans still want answers from New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) for his embrace of President Obama just days before the election and in the wake of Superstorm Sandy. But the tough-talking governor has won plenty of other allies for his handling of the storm’s aftermath.
A Rutgers-Eagleton poll on Wednesday showed that 67 percent of New Jersey voters have a favorable opinion of Christie. That’s a 19-point jump since the previous Rutgers-Eagleton poll in September. The poll also found his constituents overwhelmingly approve of Christie’s post-storm stewardship, while 81 percent believe he and Obama displayed “needed cooperation and bipartisanship” in the wake of the disaster.
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/chr...
Hmmmmm..... maybe dey jus wants to know's how " Taking It In Da Behinds " felt like......

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
I lost, yes, but the American people also lost. In a way you are much like "real dumb" you have no answers to the failure that president nobama has been. Since he took office;
- Fewer American's are working
- More American's are on food stamps
- Fewer American's pay Federal Income tax
- GDP growth is less than the inflation rate
- Tax increases face American's with the onset of the new year
You are a firm believer that American's produce nothing, all they have is due to a benevolent government. You are a firm believer that the doers and providers should take care of the lazy that have their hand out. A man I know turned down a job because it only paid $13.00 and change an hour. He is surviving, food stamps and his wife works. His unemployment benefits have expired. His kind of life.
Peace
Still blaming Obama for the Bush recession.

How pathetic.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Programmed "thinking".
Ring bell ... salivate.
Its a shit ty way to go through your life.
OK. So ...have you considered changing your lifestyle?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Programmed "thinking".
Ring bell ... salivate.
Its a shit ty way to go through your life.
You're in the same boat with ImaginaryDave. Start bailing.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb.
I commented on jobs, debt, the economy, you commented on, abortion/murder, gay marriage, etc and you say your post was relevant? You are dumb. I would guess that "silly" will give you a big LOL.
Why did you not discuss what was posted to you? Because you like president nobama has no answers. Actually you will come back with the standard leftwingloonnut response, It's Bush's fault.
Peace
KMA
OK.One more time.
You listed three things you said were important.

I asked if so why then did the Republicans act & talk instead on abortion, gay marriage & contraception.

Now,did you get it yet?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up a vote. If you don't believe that sight, go to the Congressional website & look up the bill & see how Ryan voted on it.
The truth here is that you don't know how Paul Ryan voted under Bush.
If you did, you would not have wanted to give him a promotion to VP.
Some people paint with a wide brush but you shovel sh*t with a Snow Shovel in each hand.

If you have something specific to say, draw a highlighting line in circular fashion around an item, give a link supporting your contention regarding it and let the comparison begin.

But squawking like an angry bird at Thanksgiving time, throwing out a link full of ten thousand sub-links and then saying "Now go play" means what??

It means you deal in generalities that can be interpreted ten thousand ways by ten million people. Cute.
KaMan

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

YEP wrote:
Democrats = More taxes from the working mans pockets into the pockets of those that do nothing.
Most are too young to remember the Jimmy "peanut head" Carter days. 18% mortgage rates, double digit inflation, high unemployment, and every military event a disasterous debacle.3
I see the status quo for the TAX-O-CRATS contining under this new administration. The Change MORE TAXES on the working family.
Also amazing that Virginian's intentionally voted for a Senator, who as Governor raised taxes highest on Virginian's than any Republican Governor ever.
As my dad always told me - The Stupid shall be punished.
Where is Harry Truman when you need him?
Yeah.. And a Dem is is in office now and interest rates are 3%. So your point is useless and it just shows who fking stupid you really area.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Dumb Eed hired Joe the plumber to fix a drip in his waterline in his basement.

Joe broke the pipe & water was rushing in. When it was two feet deep, Dumb Eed fired that plumber & called Plumber bill.

By the time plumber Bill got there & stopped the leak, the water level had reached 4 feet. Plumber Bill then was working on pumping out the basement.

Dumb Eed got home saw there was still two feet of water in his basement.

He jumped up & down & had a freaking fit" He then yelled at Plumber Bill" " Plumber Bill, you've done nothing!!! There is still two feet of water in my basement. The same as when I called you".

Plumber Bill went back to his office & made a note in his log book. "Mr Eed is a dumbf*ck."
KaMan

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still blaming Obama for the Bush recession.
How pathetic.
Sorry OP.. We gave Bush eight years to bring this country to it's knees.....I'll give Obama eight to fix it.... Remember Oct 2008. Your village idiot was still in office then. Of course we all blame Bush. Everybody with half a brain knows better. Even Bush knows what he did, why do you think he's been in hiding for the last 4 years?
KaMan

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

H-e-l-l-o-o-o wrote:
Barack Obama, two-term President of the United States. This topic is DEAD.
D
E
A
D
Yeah.. 750,000+ replies later and this clown saying this topic is dead. Did you ever make it out of third grade Jethro???
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I screwed it up -- meant "set it and forget IT ...
So, these 2 conservative fetuses are floating around in some chicken broth inside a crock pot (which is starting to get nice and toasty), and one says to the other, "so, what does it cost to have one of these things installed if you tile it yourself?"
You know what a crock pot is....I'm impressed ...most people in your state think its something you take a dump in...

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people paint with a wide brush but you shovel sh*t with a Snow Shovel in each hand.
If you have something specific to say, draw a highlighting line in circular fashion around an item, give a link supporting your contention regarding it and let the comparison begin.
But squawking like an angry bird at Thanksgiving time, throwing out a link full of ten thousand sub-links and then saying "Now go play" means what??
It means you deal in generalities that can be interpreted ten thousand ways by ten million people. Cute.
You said Paul Ryan had no voting record.I gave you a link.

You said you did not believe that link.

I said to take whatever vote you did not believe & compare it to the vote on the Congressional site listing every bill & corresponding vote.

Now you come back with this crapola.

Paul Ryan voted yes to both Bush unfunded tax cuts taking us off the ph of balanced budget& adding to the debt. He voted for the unfunded Medicare expansion. He voted with Bush.

You can hide from this all you want.

But Paul Ryan is a big government,bog spender as his record indicates.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/796...
KaMan

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>We will see the disaster....you democrats are breeders of a want society ......free free free.....more more more...you don't care what happens to the country long term ,as long as you get your freebies today....throw your kids under the bus....thats your mentality .... f#^()* Retards...
Here's the perfect example of your typical republican... Probably has an IQ of 62, and that's pushing it. He thinks all democrats suck off the govt. Sorry, but the most productive states in this union are blue. The highest educated states in this union are blue. Some of the poorest states in this union are red... and sorry pal, I'm a dem and probably make more money then your whole family combined. I'm doing much better then I was during your village idiot's tenure. He almost put me out of business. Are you that blind to not see what happened from 05' to 08'? Even my 9th grade kid knows better...

You republicans need to wake the F up. Peipole like Trump, Beck, and Rush are killing you guys.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> when PRESIDENT CLINTON was in office we had a surplus on the federal budget in the trillions, then came bush destroyed the economy and gave us a recession OBAMA got us out of 2 years ago, grant credit when credit is due, OBAMA IN RETURN GOT WHAT HE DESERVED, A SECOND TERM.
as stupid as you are ignorant

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Neither the First, nor the Second Amendments support your ideas. Neither do I. As an American citizen, I cherish my rights to bear arms and speak my mind - if you don't wish to carry a gun, don't. If you don't care to listen to 'hate talk' CHANGE THE CHANNEL or TURN THE RADIO OFF.
There are many other countries in which these rights are not recognized. If the rest of your countrymen having them bothers you, find another country. America will not divest itself of our rights, to make you feel better.
hmmm, a closet conservative as well as a closet lesbian lol

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

KaMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry OP.. We gave Bush eight years to bring this country to it's knees.....I'll give Obama eight to fix it.... Remember Oct 2008. Your village idiot was still in office then. Of course we all blame Bush. Everybody with half a brain knows better. Even Bush knows what he did, why do you think he's been in hiding for the last 4 years?
Not to mention staying completely the hell out of several foreign countries...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore