Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
748,641 - 748,660 of 1,095,053 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, just like Mitt won. Who from the Republican party has any chance at beating her?
anybody even Mitt Romney would be better.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, just like Mitt won. Who from the Republican party has any chance at beating her?
NO WAY they could do it! it's her turn, she has EARNED IT !!!
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmmmm mmmmm ....when I see's all of da bruthas an sistas on da Wal-mart picket lines it makes me feels sad fo dem, dey should be home wid der families celebrating Thanks Giving, hope da rich crackas who is in power at Wal-mart doesn't let em all go an hire a batch of mojado labor to take der jobs, it will really be known as Black Friday den.......

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever purchased and insurance policy? Did you indicate that that your premiums could not pay for contraception or abortion for others?
Yes, there should be no private insurance companies making healthcare a for profit business.
Healthcare should be a universal program paid for through taxation, not attached to employment. Everyone is covered, no co pays, no deductibles.
That is the best way to go.
how about I pay for what my family needs and you pay for what you're family needs.I don't owe you free anything.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should meet up with the Debil. I have a good feeling about you two kids.
That would require temporary loaning of ALL of your sharpest pencils...just fill my hands with them.

(dayum Homer-where'd all those pencil come from anyway-and don't tell Duh A Vey..it might upset his tree hugging routine!)

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless America, our families, our troops, & TERM LIMITS on the office of POTUS?
(because "&" doesn't count as a "word" lol)
well said..
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And you need psychiatric care, we all have our crosses to bear/bare, wuteverr.
I keep mine freshly awashed, sparkly and shined, in Holy water.

Light weight one too, don't like to overburden!!
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
This one stinks like the proverbial house guest that's overstayed her welcome. I'm just keeping my weapons sharp while I pack. I want to be ready to spray gravel when the time comes. It's really true, apparently, that sh!t f***s. I'm about to throw a redneck garage sale -- which means giving sh!t away ...
Shhhhhhh.... I tryin' to get her husband to build me a barbeque pit...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> how about I pay for what my family needs and you pay for what you're family needs.I don't owe you free anything.
BINGO!

We have a WINNUH!

Happy Thanksgiving Mosh!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And you need psychiatric care, we all have our crosses to bear/bare, wuteverr.
Would you like A tishue Homer? There's three left, I'll go out on a limb on one....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Send him over here when you're done lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>well said..
Thank you---your statement was quite rationaly, logically and sanely spot on- and very well communicated as well :-).
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
'cause umm... SOME one has to give poor devils a break, for humanities sake!
Iris

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Black Wino wrote:
Hmmmmmm mmmmm ....when I see's all of da bruthas an sistas on da Wal-mart picket lines it makes me feels sad fo dem, dey should be home wid der families celebrating Thanks Giving, hope da rich crackas who is in power at Wal-mart doesn't let em all go an hire a batch of mojado labor to take der jobs, it will really be known as Black Friday den.......
Go fck yerself turkey.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>
I keep mine freshly awashed, sparkly and shined, in Holy water.
Light weight one too, don't like to overburden!!
What are we talkin' about here? You got to use Holy Water on it??? You mus' really be afraid of slippin' a Debil in there...? Mind you, though, it no burden to him. HE like 'em wet. He not care too much about how heavy they is, he not plannin' on takin' it anywheres...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>
'cause umm... SOME one has to give poor devils a break, for humanities sake!
Uh-huh. You see that? You fallin' too...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Phuckphace,
GFY!
Sincerely,
Homer
"homo"
You have a penchant for being astopidfuck.
Peace
KMA
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. You never had a connection to reality, methlady.
You're a loser. Romney/Ryan was a disaster. A disaster you fully supported and refuse to take responsibility for.
Has a lot to do with why you've been unemployed for four years. Any employer can see how crazy you are.
Looks like you'll be licking the dingleberries off Dems anus for the next four years.
Deal with it, loser.
We will see the disaster....you democrats are breeders of a want society ......free free free.....more more more...you don't care what happens to the country long term ,as long as you get your freebies today....throw your kids under the bus....thats your mentality .... f#^()* Retards...
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I think it would be funny as hell...if wal-mart shut the doors...omg talk about backfire....1.3 million out of work....hahaha...picket that you dumb ass's

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When are Republicans going to address those important issues instead of abortion, gay marriage & contraception.
"real dumb"
You are dumb, I said nothing about abortion, gay marriage or contraception in my post. Why do you bring those topics up? Could it is because you no answers to the issues I brought up? You do not, but you are not alone, president nobama has nary a clue either.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr aint nobody got time 18,728
Detective "Tim" with Baltimore sex crimes unit 7 hr Knock knock 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon godless by choice 305,378
Baltimore Stands with Israel Aug 15 I can read 76
Bud (Morgan State area) Aug 13 Rico 1
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD Aug 12 Dr max 1
anyone wanna party ?? and need supplies Aug 9 rayray1 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••