Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394393 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#744169 Sep 18, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor righties seem totally clueless in your fanatical support of the rich.
John kerry-HEINZ, Nancy Pelosi, any Kennedy?????
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#744170 Sep 18, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That stuff shirt has a total disconnect, smear, fear and lie only game plan he has. Still the sheep baaaaa.
I wonder how long it's been since the bankrupt, unemployed victims of Bain Capital have had to pay taxes? I guess Romney considers them moochers too.

"I am also unemployed."

Nostrilis Waxman

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#744171 Sep 18, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That stuff shirt has a total disconnect, smear, fear and lie only game plan he has. Still the sheep baaaaa.
Yes they do. Time to cut your wool.
fred

Milford, CT

#744172 Sep 18, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of the entitlements go to the military and their families. Let's see, there's free housing, health care, dental, food, clothing, college, free vehicle registration and a lifetime pension, all without paying a penny in state or local taxes. That's pretty good benefits for a military cook, bus driver or laundry guy.
Inflation

MOE LANE: Carter 2.0 and the Gas Prices of September.“When it comes to gas prices, we are in the bizarre scenario where the economy is in stagnation, but the price of a vitally necessary commodity is showing severe inflation over time. If only there was, you know, a word or something to cover this sort of situation...”
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#744173 Sep 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... not when he has such harsh words for folks like Carol:
There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax….”
--Mitt Romney, the other day, 2012
Translation: 47% of Americans are freeloaders.

Nostrilis Waxman

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#744174 Sep 18, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about how long it will be before America elects another Republican president. America sees and knows. Your reign of lies and fear has expired.
You said the same thing when you were 60 years old and Carter lost.
fred

Milford, CT

#744175 Sep 18, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
News just reported that after 94 years, Ritz Camera is closing their 140 stores. They're closing because they couldn't or wouldn't keep up with the new digital camera technology. Film cameras and "1 hour photo developing" went the way of the land-line telephone, VHS players and digital pagers. But you can bet some people will still try to blame it on President Obama.
GALLUP: 67% OF DEMS SAY GOVT -- SHOULD DO MORE!

Major Partisan Divide on Appropriate Role...

8,786,049: Yet Another Record for Americans Collecting Disability...

16 people working for each person collecting..
Grey Ghost

Windsor, VA

#744176 Sep 18, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of the entitlements go to the military and their families. Let's see, there's free housing, health care, dental, food, clothing, college, free vehicle registration and a lifetime pension, all without paying a penny in state or local taxes. That's pretty good benefits for a military cook, bus driver or laundry guy.
Look you and I are on the very same page when it comes to Romney, but we part ways on the Military. I served 21 years and I feel that I more than earned my retirement and perks. My MOS was Infantry 11-B also the oldest in the military. No matter what your duty is they are all equally important and necessary in order to function at a high level.All are required in any war zone. Our Military should be number one in priority and the rewards in line with the risks that they take, there is no greater honor than to serve your country and be willing to sacrifice ones life in the line of duty is noble and honorable., and those that don't recognize that should spend some time at Walter Reed, or go to Dover. Keep up the good work for Obama.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#744177 Sep 18, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Which category are you? Taker or giver?
Virginia is a giver as am I. Sorry about Thurston Howell's gaffe. If Romney is human the woods are full of em.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#744178 Sep 18, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just the rich people, now you're envious of your neighbors in the military? Maybe you should enlist. Your rant indicates the military gravytrain pays better than the Obama voting basic Slacker entitlements.
Only a tiny fraction of the military ever actually experience any hazardous duty, though those military band members and dentists have to get up early sometimes, not to mention the JAG corpse.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#744179 Sep 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is phenomenal!! He's cooked now for sure. Where are the tax returns??
Its ironic, the GOP playing on the paranoid right wing fear that somebody's getting something they're not. There's the real victim mentality. You can watch it on display here 24/7.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#744180 Sep 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Inflation
MOE LANE: Carter 2.0 and the Gas Prices of September.“When it comes to gas prices, we are in the bizarre scenario where the economy is in stagnation, but the price of a vitally necessary commodity is showing severe inflation over time. If only there was, you know, a word or something to cover this sort of situation...”
He should just tell the truth, that $4 gas is a bargain. Today's vehicles can travel further on $50 worth of gas than previous era vehicles could go on $200. Some vehicles use little or no gas at all.
fred

Milford, CT

#744181 Sep 18, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ironic, the GOP playing on the paranoid right wing fear that somebody's getting something they're not. There's the real victim mentality. You can watch it on display here 24/7.
The GOP pays the taxes that subsidize the Kenyan's voter base. duh

And we resent it.
Grey Ghost

Windsor, VA

#744182 Sep 18, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
John kerry-HEINZ, Nancy Pelosi, any Kennedy?????
If any of those candidates were any where near as clueless and pompous as this jerk I would not have voted for them ether. I voted for Kerry not Kennedy [although he turned out to be a great president], but if Kerry had won we would not be in this mess that we are in now.
Grey Ghost

Windsor, VA

#744183 Sep 18, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Virginia is a giver as am I. Sorry about Thurston Howell's gaffe. If Romney is human the woods are full of em.
Hi Brown eyes, i'm on my way to Roanoke in about an hour. Then on to Abingdon. I hope all is well.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#744184 Sep 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Sorry Barry, reread your post-this is funny!
"Hommer's weewee is a bad joke."
This sure is. HollyWIERD and whineduhm, Caliphonybrokia. Looks like no class/ethics/brain/what ever- what so ever.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula has been questioned regarding the 'Innocence of Muslims' YouTube video that sparked violent protests around the world. But it's probation violations for earlier convictions on bank fraud and methamphetamine charges that could put him back behind bars.
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

#744185 Sep 18, 2012
Pres Obama, Diplomatic Corps, and a film maker needs guards too...

"That Filmmaker Had More Armed Security Than Ambassador To Libya"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/0...
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

#744186 Sep 18, 2012
Forgot...

Good Morning Americans...
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

#744187 Sep 18, 2012
Pres Obama's Mid-East Policy, Afghan, and did that movie really cause all this?

"U.S. military suspends joint patrols with Afghans"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5751454...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#744188 Sep 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter wrote:
After Hillary and Panetta killed bin Laden without Obama even knowing it was happening, they cut their strings. That's why the very next "secret" mission of SEAL Team Six descended to disembark right into the sights of a lone Taliban waiting for them at that exact location with a rocket launcher. If Obama knew the mission to kill bin Laden was happening, bin Laden would have been warned and the mission would have met the same fate as the very next mission for SEAL Team Six.

Reality-challenged Dave wrote:
Thank you for the Glenn Beck report.
Glenn Beck never touched on this subject, dufus.
You really need to start knowing something about what you write.

So, do you still pretend to believe the obvious lie Obama is spouting about the cause of the Islamist jihad terrorist attacks commemorating their 9/11/2001 attack?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baltimore awaits third Freddie Gray verdict on ... 4 hr Cat74 23
The most tragic day in African American history. 5 hr Tyrone 1
News Police Make Attempted Murder Arrest in Northwes... 8 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Freddy Gray's neck was a pre existing condition. 9 hr Bull Connors 1
News Crimes prompt police to shut down gas station 13 hr bozo 1
News Record snowfall, changing climate raise questio... 14 hr ha ha ha 2
Watch the Monkeys on TV tonight Thu Black Panther 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages