Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278140 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#655748 Jun 3, 2012
Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>Even Bill Clinton has shot down Obama's desperate attack on Romney and Bain Capital.
'Bill Clinton on Bain Capital: Another Cory Booker Moment?
On 'Piers Morgan Tonight', the former president praises Romney's record at Bain Capital, undermining the Obama campaign's latest ads.
“I think he had a good business career,” Clinton said of Romney, when queried about Bain. He also called Mitt’s record “sterling”, adding “So I don’t think that we ought to get into the position where we say this is bad work. This is good work.” Since it isn’t likely that the ex-president will film a “hostage-style” apology video, as critics of Cory Booker’s subsequent YouTube clip deemed it, it’s fair to wonder about the extent the Obama campaign will be attacking Bain from now on — especially after U.S. stocks suffered their worst drop of the year Friday following weak economic data.
Mitt Romney, for one, was happy to welcome Clinton’s’ thoughts.“I think Bain Capital has a good and solid record. I was happy to see President Clinton made a similar statement … and called my record superb,” he said on Friday, according to Politico.'
Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/01/bill-clin...
No one is attacking Mitt Romney's record of making money for Bain Capital.

Obama is attacking his record on job creation.

Mitt Romney says he knows how to create jobs.

Yet he didn't as governor & he didn't at Bain.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#655751 Jun 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It has everything to do with your post.
How so?(Second time i'm asking)
fred

Milford, CT

#655753 Jun 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is attacking Mitt Romney's record of making money for Bain Capital.
Obama is attacking his record on job creation.
Mitt Romney says he knows how to create jobs.
Yet he didn't as governor & he didn't at Bain.
Left wing desperation in WI...

Democrats Go Over the Top With Last-Minute Walker Smear
Sunday, June 03, 2012
Power Line ^| 6/3/12 | John Hinderaker

Unbelievable. The Democrats are looking down the barrel of a humiliating defeat in Wisconsin’s recall election on Tuesday, so today they played their last card: they started a rumor that Scott Walker fathered an illegitimate child 24 years ago.
Homer

Effort, PA

#655754 Jun 3, 2012
Well the good news is no way Romney is going to be our next president. Remember you heard it here first.
fred

Milford, CT

#655755 Jun 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
Well the good news is no way Romney is going to be our next president. Remember you heard it here first.
America is sick of the lizard's bs. It's over except for the counting.

EVEN MAUREEN DOWD BEGINS TO TURN

Op-Ed Columnist
Dreaming of a Superhero
By MAUREEN DOWD
Published: June 2, 2012 404 Comments

ON Friday night, the nation’s capital was under a tornado watch. And that was the best thing that happened to the White House all week.

As the president was being slapped by Mitt Romney for being too weak on national security, he was being rapped by a Times editorial for being too aggressive on national security.

A Times article by Jo Becker and Scott Shane revealed that the liberal law professor who campaigned against torture and the Iraq war now personally makes the final decisions on the “kill list,” targets for drone strikes.“A unilateral campaign of death is untenable,” the editorial asserted.

On Thursday, Bill Clinton once more telegraphed that he considers Obama a lightweight who should not have bested his wife. Bluntly contradicting the Obama campaign theme that Romney is a heartless corporate raider, Clinton told CNN that the Republican’s record at Bain was “sterling.”

Covering a humorous W. at the unveiling of his portrait, the White House press actually seemed nostalgic for the president who bollixed up Afghanistan, Iraq, Katrina and the economy — a sure sign that the Obama magic is flagging.
carol

Windermere, FL

#655756 Jun 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
Don't be mad at flack. He posted the Dow is down again. It's not his fault.

Did you see how I spelled marshmallow before? I have you to thank for not spelling it marshmellow anymore.
carol

Windermere, FL

#655757 Jun 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
Wouldn't you be surprised though if he did - by a landslide?

Just wishing out loud.
Thats right

Jacksonville, FL

#655758 Jun 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
and Rick wont be our Governor and Bondi wont be our Attorney General. All REPUBLICANS need to be voted out.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#655759 Jun 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
And from an Obama-worshipping failure-witnessing Obamabot!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#655760 Jun 3, 2012
Thats right wrote:
<quoted text>and Rick wont be our Governor and Bondi wont be our Attorney General. All REPUBLICANS need to be voted out.
You Obama worshippers are really getting desperate and suicidal. Go for it! LOL
fred

Milford, CT

#655763 Jun 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
Another celebrity victim of ObamaCare's death panels

'Family Feud' host Richard Dawson dies at 79...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#655764 Jun 3, 2012
I posted this in a discussion on another thread. I wonder if I can get a reaction out of one of the Obamabot communist denyers/liars/dupes here:

Before you digressed and ran away, I noted that you and your regressive cult that calls themselves "progressives" continually invent terms to avoid admitting what has become an obvious truth, that Marxism is diametrically opposed to the genetically programmed human instinct to stratify its societies.
I further stated that it would be impossible for humans to implement Marxism because Marxism is opposite of the genetically programmed instinct of humans to stratify their societies. Any thoughts about implementing Marxism should be put into the category of hippy pipe dream.
You regressives that call yourself "progressives" continually invent new terms to avoid admitting that the implementation of Marxist communism is an impossibility within the human species. Every failed attempt has a new term invented by these so-called "progressives."
"Leninism"
"Stalinism"
"Maoism"
A good indicator of insanity is doing the same stupid thing over and over and expecting something different to happen.
With the obvious failures with no examples of success, and the coincidence of mass murder without exception accompanying the imposition of Marxism, it is only the stupidest and/or most ignorant of humans that still give any credence whatsoever to the Marxist ideology.
So, which are you?
Are you stupid, or ignorant?
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#655765 Jun 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
You need to wake up, you are in the dreaming mode.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#655766 Jun 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
I posted this in a discussion on another thread. I wonder if I can get a reaction out of one of the Obamabot communist denyers/liars/dupes here:
Before you digressed and ran away, I noted that you and your regressive cult that calls themselves "progressives" continually invent terms to avoid admitting what has become an obvious truth, that Marxism is diametrically opposed to the genetically programmed human instinct to stratify its societies.
I further stated that it would be impossible for humans to implement Marxism because Marxism is opposite of the genetically programmed instinct of humans to stratify their societies. Any thoughts about implementing Marxism should be put into the category of hippy pipe dream.
You regressives that call yourself "progressives" continually invent new terms to avoid admitting that the implementation of Marxist communism is an impossibility within the human species. Every failed attempt has a new term invented by these so-called "progressives."
"Leninism"
"Stalinism"
"Maoism"
A good indicator of insanity is doing the same stupid thing over and over and expecting something different to happen.
With the obvious failures with no examples of success, and the coincidence of mass murder without exception accompanying the imposition of Marxism, it is only the stupidest and/or most ignorant of humans that still give any credence whatsoever to the Marxist ideology.
So, which are you?
What thread were you on?
"A good indicator of insanity is posting the same stupid thing over and over and expecting someone to respond"
Are you stupid or ignorant? Or both?

Mountville, PA

#655767 Jun 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
"Leninism"
"Stalinism"
"Maoism"
So, which are you?
Which a I? I'm the one laughing at yet another dumbass DAwriter post.

Doing the same thing over & over is yet another Republican telling us the key to prosperity is across the board tax cuts & deregulation.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#655768 Jun 3, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What thread were you on?
"A good indicator of insanity is posting the same stupid thing over and over and expecting someone to respond"
Are you stupid or ignorant? Or both?
Please stop being so damn repetitious.

Mountville, PA

#655769 Jun 3, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?(Second time i'm asking)
You said this: "You think free birth control cures "dumb people, and those that make mistakes"? Really? "

So here is where you will deny you are speaking against the idea that health insurance policies provide birth control with no copay?
And you will tell us you are prochoice.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#655770 Jun 3, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I would mind; and that's funny, I was going to say that if the public tax payer has to pay for religious indoctrination; well then it would have to be fair; christian, Hebrew school, Muslim schools, and on and on, I'm sure you can't fathom that.
I have no use for organized religion, it's a business and teaches people to hate others. I'm sure that is not what God intended.
I sent my children to Lutheran school and paid for it myself. After middle school, they went to public high school. Everyone has a choice, pay for it.
The right wingers seem to think that if the government doesn't pay for something it means they have no choice. Just like health care "rationing".

What a buncha gavoos!
Homer

Effort, PA

#655771 Jun 3, 2012
Seriously...Romney?
fred

Milford, CT

#655772 Jun 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
Seriously...Romney?
The Kenyan communist coup is an abject failure. America hates the lazy incompetent lizard.

Scott Rasmussen &#8207;@RasmussenPoll

Daily Tracking:#Romney: 48%,#Obama: 44%... http://tinyurl.com/preztrack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage 3 hr annaharris48 20
Brave Mosby and Schatzow, Fight On! 8 hr No justice no peace 2
News 7, Including 3 Teens, Shot in Baltimore Overnight 12 hr Sam 3
News Arguments on dismissing charges, removing prose... 13 hr Just Saying 1
News Key lawmaker questions need for new youth jail ... 13 hr Scott 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr I hate taggers 20,108
News Baltimore police make arrest, urge protesters t... 13 hr Sober 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages