Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406597 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

cway

United States

#655901 Jun 3, 2012
No Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know the definition of "intelligent"
You are nothing but a brain dead Marxist/Communist Obot.
If I were a Marxist, I would profess beliefs in government control of industry, a classless society and the downfall of the bourgeosis.

That I have never endorsed such positions doesn't prevent pea-brains like yourself from barking "communist" at me.

As I said earlier, people like you who are such loyalists to Wall Street greed, the only way you can raise yourselves out of the gutter is to smear those who take the higher road.
Financial Markets

Rochester, MN

#655902 Jun 3, 2012
“If Obama’s Birth Certificate is Legal, Why
is He Spending $100,000 to Conceal It?”
cway

United States

#655903 Jun 3, 2012
Financial Markets wrote:
Obama
brainwashed the country’s youth to worship him, as Hitler did in Germany.
Dear "Financial Markets"

We of the one-celled animal life group regard this an insult to our intelligence.

Please evolve before making any further posts.
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#655905 Jun 3, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I want teachers to teach,not to push radial left wing agenda. Just because someone has a degree in education,doesn't mean the should be required to vote for left wing politicians. I certainly don't want them to force their left wing ideology on my children. Fortunately,my children told me everything their teachers did and said. I joined the parent teachers organization so that I could have input at the school.
What did they say? How did anyone force a left wing agenda? All teachers are not democrats., and no one requires anyone to vote for any party, you are lying.
Furthermore,, the only time a teacher said something political to my child, it was a republican, I complained.
Politics should stay out of the classroom , religion too.
Adolf Hitler

United States

#655906 Jun 3, 2012
I would join the Republican Party.

But they are too ruthless. Too lacking in principles.

I get the creeps just thinking about it.
cway

United States

#655907 Jun 3, 2012
Financial Markets wrote:
“If Obama’s Birth Certificate is Legal, Why
is He Spending $100,000 to Conceal It?”
The birther debate is done with.

Get over it.
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#655908 Jun 3, 2012
Lily Boca Raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What did they say? How did anyone force a left wing agenda? All teachers are not democrats., and no one requires anyone to vote for any party, you are lying.
Furthermore,, the only time a teacher said something political to my child, it was a republican, I complained.
And you should stay out of the liquor cabinet and Rev. Wright's church.
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#655909 Jun 3, 2012
Adolf Hitler wrote:
That's why Hitler & Obama are made for each other. Congratulations...Stick with Barack, Adolph...you make a great pair.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#655910 Jun 3, 2012
<quoted text>
What a load of crap and lies.

There's an overwhelming liberal/progressive influence in our public education system from preschool through college. To deny this is to be either dishonest, ignorant, or both.
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#655911 Jun 3, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an overwhelming liberal/progressive influence in our public education system from preschool through college. To deny this is to be either dishonest, ignorant, or both.
Give me an example, because I haven't seen it
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#655912 Jun 3, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus drunk.
Financial Markets

Rochester, MN

#655913 Jun 3, 2012
Adolf Hitler wrote:
Obama and his new world order and the shredding of our US Constitution ,Unfortunately for millions of Americans that line has not only been blurred, but virtually ruined and
erased.

I shall vote against Barack Obama in Nov
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#655914 Jun 3, 2012
<quoted text>
It's very difficult to see in an inebriated state.
cway

United States

#655915 Jun 3, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"cway"
Definition of Stupid = Someone who thinks that the fact that there are fewer American's working today then when Nobama was elected president is a good thing. 3 1/2 years with no growth in jobs for American's.
Peace
KMA
Well, when the new guy takes office in the midst of 500,000 jobs being lost each month, that should tell you the last guy really screwed things up.

Peace.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#655916 Jun 3, 2012
Financial Markets wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and his new world order and the shredding of our US Constitution ,Unfortunately for millions of Americans that line has not only been blurred, but virtually ruined and
erased.
I shall vote against Barack Obama in Nov
I commend your good sense. You are a fine American.
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#655917 Jun 3, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when the new guy takes office in the midst of 500,000 jobs being lost each month, that should tell you the last guy really screwed things up.
Peace.
And Obama certainly has!
cway

United States

#655918 Jun 3, 2012
Financial Markets wrote:
<quoted text>
erased.
I think that blurring you speak of began with the Patriot Act. Where all it takes to put you in a CIA hellhole is for one of their boys to say "We have evidence proving Financial Markets is an Al Qaida operative". Very Orwellian.

That Obama has maintained the Patriot Act is no credit to his administration, either.

Maybe it's time to scrap both parties.
Financial Markets

Rochester, MN

#655919 Jun 3, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend your good sense. You are a fine American.
Thanks
Gunner

Middletown, CT

#655920 Jun 3, 2012
<quoted text>
First of all you wouldn't 'see' liberal indoctrination in schools because you agree with it. You support any and all liberal/progressive ideologies without blinking.

That said, less than two weeks ago was a perfect example. All one needs to do is Google "Tanya Dixon-Neely".

No way is this an isolated incident either, especially at the grammar school level where children won't be as quick to challenge the teacher.
Financial Markets

Rochester, MN

#655921 Jun 3, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that blurring you speak of began with the Patriot Act. Where all it takes to put you in a CIA hellhole is for one of their boys to say "We have evidence proving Financial Markets is an Al Qaida operative". Very Orwellian.
That Obama has maintained the Patriot Act is no credit to his administration, either.
Maybe it's time to scrap both parties.
Obama extended The Bush Patriot act and also passed the National defense act.
The democrats want to declare war on 1st and 2nd amendment believing American citizens.
Obama is expanding fema camps, and Obama is killing Americans
Obama is the one who seeks to tax all of us
Obama is the one to fundamentally change our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage (Apr '15) 13 hr SamACrosss 53
Mosby Fri Hilda 4
3.5 bizarro. Fri D block 1
News The Collapse of the Freddie Gray Case Leaves an... Fri bozo 2
Are Negoes closer to apes than Humans?. Fri MR Science 1
DA needs to resign Jul 28 foosure 6
News Baltimore FOP president: 'Justice has been done... Jul 28 bozo 1

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance