Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1347594 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#597699 Mar 19, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S.
We know that when you go out drinking, even the complimentary peanuts say insulting things to you.

Book?

Title?

Lie?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#597700 Mar 19, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO never said that. The CBO has said the law would have a "small" impact on employment, mainly by reducing the amount of labor Americans decide to supply. In other words, some workers will choose to work less, or retire earlier, because of the health care law. Their jobs wouldn't be killed.
CBO first explained its analysis in August 2010, saying the health care law would "reduce the amount of labor used in the economy by a small amount—roughly half a percent—primarily by reducing the amount of labor that workers choose to supply."
Republicans have repeatedly twisted the CBO's, and Elmendorf's, words on this point.
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/06/gop-new-hamp...
The healthcare sector is creating jobs at a pace not seen in four years and is responsible for nearly one in four new jobs in the overall economy so far in 2011, new data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics show.
Through the first three quarters of 2011, healthcare created 258,000 jobs – nearly as many as the 263,400 healthcare jobs created in all of 2010. Healthcare is on a pace to create 344,000 new jobs by year’s end, a level of growth last seen in 2007, when the sector created 347,800 jobs, according to the BLS.
http://www.healthleadersmedia.com/content/LED...
so blame the leftist Denver Post, they said it.

If you think the federal government running healthcare won't be the biggest fuc*up the country has ever seen, you know nothing of large bureaucracies.
Realtime

Oviedo, FL

#597701 Mar 19, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, well here you go again -- insulting someone like it's a fact, when in reality it's "known" only to you and the handful of fools who serve as your apple polishers.
Trolle?

Chris?

Do you have anything to bring in the way of honest, robust, exciting or even disgusting discussion? No Correct?

You don't like me because I'm a moderate Republican??

UpYrs trolle.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#597702 Mar 19, 2012
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Obama.
now where do I sign up to get a massive guaranteed loan to raise algae?
Fact is, the Air Force and Navy are extracting fuel from algae costing around $7 a gallon to build up their stockpile and put them on the path of fuel independence! The Air Force claims that mass production is within reach which could bring their fuel to your local gas station!
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#597703 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Palestinians" and their Arab masters had been willing to work with Israel from the beginning, history may have been much different. But that was unacceptable to Islam.
You are clueless about how that all transpired and that is obvious. We have lost way to much money and fellow Americans because of Israels aggressions. We have absolutly nothing to gain by our allegience to that nation. Other than a history of kissing their ars, wasting our money, and idiots like you want that to continue. They are a arrogant pompous nation of parasites.

“no one told me”

Denver

#597704 Mar 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you have in mind?
His resignation [and Bidens] would be a step in the right direction.
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#597705 Mar 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
So__anyone following the Sanford FL case will be interested in that each of the 50 previous calls to the police from the shooter will be released to the public by way of Florida's sunshine laws. I've heard a few of them already and they don't put the shooter in a real good light.
This Zimmerman fellow has some problems that babbo can't wash off IMO
Most of the bigots on the right are simply showing their racism and hatred. They have no desire for justice, and that would be what America would look like under their total rule....Heaven forbid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#597706 Mar 19, 2012
Laughing at Obama: Volume I

Some of the articles are just plain out-and-out funny. With headlines such as "If Obama Won't Run, Dems Fear Dearth of Unknowns," "Obama, Clinton, to Redistribute Cash to Poorer Rivals," "Poll: Most Still Favor Obama Presidency Concept," and "Obama Policy Barrage Combats Dem Reelection Threat," there's lots of stuff that will make you laugh out loud.

In the midst of the humor and the poking-fun, there's a serious and heart-wrenching side to it as well. Reading this book will not only make you laugh but it will make you stop and think. Through his gift of satire, Scott shows us his love for the country and his desire for something better than what we're currently settling for with the Obama Administration.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003PD...

“no one told me”

Denver

#597707 Mar 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're already known as a dope__don't push your luck OK?
Ever been to R.I.T? That's in Rochester NY by the way__do you know anything about satellite imaging? Anything at all?
How the fk is it that moderates and libtards know about that crap yet you RW loons deny that it exists?
There are no secrets__not even in N Korea__you are just making yourself look stupider with every post.
ur no moderate anything

“no one told me”

Denver

#597708 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "Palestinians" and their Arab masters had been willing to work with Israel from the beginning, history may have been much different. But that was unacceptable to Islam.
Agreed, a hatefilled, barbaric excuse of a "religion"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597709 Mar 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
So__anyone following the Sanford FL case will be interested in that each of the 50 previous calls to the police from the shooter will be released to the public by way of Florida's sunshine laws. I've heard a few of them already and they don't put the shooter in a real good light.
This Zimmerman fellow has some problems that babbo can't wash off IMO
I just want to know that he has been arrested and charged with murder.

“no one told me”

Denver

#597710 Mar 19, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S.
No, seriously, it's true. Ur not the only veteran here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597711 Mar 19, 2012
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an answer dummie

Since: May 11

Biglerville, PA

#597712 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think programs that encourage people to drop out of the labor force are good?
A program that means some would no longer have to work just to buy health insurance?

Yes.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597713 Mar 19, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
the only reason you posted this is because you thought the shooter was white. Hahahahaha stupid fck.
gfy garbage mouth; a young man was gunned down walking home from the store. What if he were your son? you pos
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#597714 Mar 19, 2012
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure lt would make a difference regardless what Democrat was in office???...You idiots did and said the same things about Clinton.

“no one told me”

Denver

#597715 Mar 19, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the most clueless and politically driven could possible make that statement. Actually anyone with an IQ over 50 would know that we are slowly getting out of the mess that Bush left behind.
Very slowly, inspite of babboon in chief Obumbles. History lesson for you, grasshopper:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
At President Clinton’s direction, no fewer than 10 federal agencies issued a chilling ultimatum to banks and mortgage lenders to ease credit for lower-income minorities or face investigations for lending discrimination and suffer the related adverse publicity. They also were threatened with denial of access to the all-important secondary mortgage market and stiff fines, along with other penalties.
The threat was codified in a 20-page “Policy Statement on Discrimination in Lending” and entered into the Federal Register on April 15, 1994, by the Interagency Task Force on Fair Lending. Clinton set up the little-known body to coordinate an unprecedented crackdown on alleged bank redlining.
The edict — completely overlooked by the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission and the mainstream media — was signed by then-HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros, Attorney General Janet Reno, Comptroller of the Currency Eugene Ludwig and Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, along with the heads of six other financial regulatory agencies.
----------
subprime loans, the instigation of the mortgage disaster, without them there would not have been a mortgage crisis.
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#597716 Mar 19, 2012
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, a hatefilled, barbaric excuse of a "religion"
Pretty much the same as all other religions. I think you are a barbarian as is most the radical righties on here.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#597717 Mar 19, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that when you go out drinking, even the complimentary peanuts say insulting things to you.
Book?
Title?
Lie?
lol

“no one told me”

Denver

#597718 Mar 19, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, the Air Force and Navy are extracting fuel from algae costing around $7 a gallon to build up their stockpile and put them on the path of fuel independence! The Air Force claims that mass production is within reach which could bring their fuel to your local gas station!
One of BO's bundlers got a contract to supply some exotic fuel to us, 400 million gals., at $16 a gallon. Sure pays to be an Obama fund raiser, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 36 min DAVID27 310,658
Capital sex offender free in Baltimore. (May '15) 15 hr Defarge 32
News Beyonce announces Formation World Tour during S... 18 hr Holly 1
News Man shot outside White Marsh restaurant Feb 7 Rain 2
News Baltimore police arrest three in Fells Point tr... Feb 7 Joey 2
News Repair the World Partners with JVC Feb 7 EMMALE 2
News Rebuilt after fire, East Baltimore senior cente... Feb 7 EMMA 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages