Ravens, Steelers getting ready to play the feud

But his best memories of a feud were when his Tennessee Titans used to play the Ravens. Full Story
First Prev
of 243
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5087 Oct 3, 2012
Oh, so this has turned into a baseball conversation...?
rob

Bel Air, MD

#5090 Oct 6, 2012
Geno wrote:
Hey Rob! Don't you love it??
Smoking hot right now! Just taking it all in and loving life. Even if they don't make it to the W.S., I am still very happy for the O's. Sunday is going to be amazing around here., Ravens at 1 and Orioles at 6. Got my Ravens/O's hybrid t-shirt ready and both flags flying on the house.
MrScoop

Baltimore, MD

#5091 Oct 8, 2012
And the series is tied a game a piece. I live downtown 10 min walk to the stadium. Go O's!!!
S and J Crab Ranch

Towson, MD

#5093 Oct 10, 2012
Looking for a new place to catch the Raven's game at? Why not try out S & J Crab Ranch! We have 8 TVs and a crazy amount of specials on Game Day. You can expect $1.50 Natty Bohs,$10 bucket of domestic beers,$5 burgers, wings, turkey and pit beef sandwiches,$1 oysters and $8 mussels and clams. Plus there will be plenty of new faces for you to Rant and Rave with over plays. Hope to see some of you soon :)
Raul Ibanez

United States

#5094 Oct 10, 2012
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever said BB is boring? LMAO. These games are nerve wracking!! O's best road team in the AL. Adam Jones needs to get back on track. He's swinging at pitches in the dirt again...badly! I don't belive we've had a HR since the C Davis shot in Tampa Bay last week.
Now if only the Ravens could play well on the road.
Yankees 3, Orioles 2
9 & 12 walk off HR
2 - 1
ROTFL
Girardis Guts

Miami, FL

#5095 Oct 11, 2012
Raul Ibanez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yankees 3, Orioles 2
9 & 12 walk off HR
2 - 1
ROTFL
A-Rod got subbed for a 40 year old bald guy. And it worked.
What Tebow Said

United States

#5096 Oct 11, 2012
Ibanez was selected by the Seattle Mariners in the 37th round of the 1992 Major League Baseball Draft...
rob

Bel Air, MD

#5097 Oct 12, 2012
O's small payroll takes Yankees $250M payroll to a game 5. Wow! Apparantly, money isn't everything.
rob

Bel Air, MD

#5098 Oct 12, 2012
GenOmazing wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever said BB is boring? LMAO. These games are nerve wracking!! O's best road team in the AL. Adam Jones needs to get back on track. He's swinging at pitches in the dirt again...badly! I don't belive we've had a HR since the C Davis shot in Tampa Bay last week.
Now if only the Ravens could play well on the road.
Thankfully, the only thing more pathetic than our 2 through 6 hitters right now is the Yankees 2-6 hitters. Win or lose today, it is a great season. What O's fan could be disspointed. No one picked the O's to be here. Wow. Go O's, Go Raven's.
rob

Bel Air, MD

#5100 Oct 15, 2012
Geno wrote:
The D is bad enough let alone the loss of Webb. We all but handed Big D the win, they just couldnt convert a 51 yarder. That was bad. Real bad.
People are going to have to come to grips with the fact that this team is changing from a defensive team to an offensive team. Look how many points the offense put up yesterday in less than 20 minutes on the field. All that matters is a W. Tied for the best record in the AFC, no losses in the division and conference. I can take watching a crappy defense and still be 5-1. I am sure there are other teams in our division that would like to be that bad. I have Houston down as a loss, so hey, perhaps 5-2 going into the bye, having played one of the most difficult schedules in the NFL isn't bad.
Ohs No

Euless, TX

#5101 Oct 19, 2012
Geno wrote:
<quoted text>Bought about $200 in tee shirts this past weekend, all O's stuff LOL. Would LOVE to win the division but NY will have to falter.
Yankees 3 Orioles 2
Tigers sweep Yankees
for sale cheap,$200 worth of imaginary O's tees
on a much lighter note, cheer up, you started off with nothing and you still have most of it left
rob

Bel Air, MD

#5103 Dec 23, 2012
Geno wrote:
<quoted text>How about a crappy defense and a crappy offense? Good news is they play well at home and there is a bye week Sunday to sort things out. The bad news is there are only 4 home games left and we havent played the Stillers yet LOL
I was looking to see what seed the Steelers were and I could not find them. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ByeBye

Baltimore, MD

#5104 Dec 24, 2012
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I was looking to see what seed the Steelers were and I could not find them. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The only "seed" they'll see is the grass seed on the golf course
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#5105 Dec 26, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Steelers terrible,,,,
rob

Bel Air, MD

#5106 Jan 13, 2013
One of the best Raven's games in their short 16 year history. Wow!
rob

Bel Air, MD

#5107 Jan 20, 2013
An even better game. Yes! Luck, Manning, Brady gone in three weeks.
rob

Bel Air, MD

#5109 Feb 4, 2013
Chuck Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>And an even better game. Aint the beer cold Rob?
The Natty Boh is cold and the hay is in the barn. For four years, I said 1: get an O line that can protect Flacco, 2: put him in the shot gun like he played in college and 3: fire Cam Cameron. What took so long?
rob

Bel Air, MD

#5110 Feb 5, 2013
Had a great time at the stadium today, 71,000 in their seats and 15-20 thousand on the field. Another 100,000 lining parade route from City Hall to M&T. Loudest event I have ever been to including concerts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 243
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nuculur option 1,111,537
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min Pearl Jam 305,713
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,250
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon Puffpuffkeep 89
black men and my wife? (Feb '10) Mon Biggyrat 4
Comedy Out of Violent Bloody Horror in The War ... Sun Culture Auditor 1
Review: Atas Marc J Sep 20 Briangreene 1
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs