Ravens, Steelers getting ready to play the feud

Full story: Baltimore Sun

But his best memories of a feud were when his Tennessee Titans used to play the Ravens.

Comments (Page 242)

Showing posts 4,821 - 4,840 of4,858
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rob

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

>>>>>After reporting the signing at 6:53 p.m., the Washington Post later gave an update at 9:20 p.m., saying Royal and the Redskins couldn’t agree to terms after the two sides had a breakdown in talks.

Apparently a deal was in place after the former Virginia Tech star dined with Redskins brass, but other teams began to show late interest and Royal put the deal on hold.

One of those teams “interested” in Royal is the Baltimore Ravens, according to Scout.com ’s Aaron Wilson. <<<<<<<

Ravens are trying to make him an offer, also Mathis was made an offer and he went home to think about it. Now that all the foolish big money moves are out of the way is when Ozzie goes to work.
Geno

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

rob wrote:
>>>>>After reporting the signing at 6:53 p.m., the Washington Post later gave an update at 9:20 p.m., saying Royal and the Redskins couldn’t agree to terms after the two sides had a breakdown in talks.
Apparently a deal was in place after the former Virginia Tech star dined with Redskins brass, but other teams began to show late interest and Royal put the deal on hold.
One of those teams “interested” in Royal is the Baltimore Ravens, according to Scout.com ’s Aaron Wilson. <<<<<<<
Ravens are trying to make him an offer, also Mathis was made an offer and he went home to think about it. Now that all the foolish big money moves are out of the way is when Ozzie goes to work.
I thought I read last night he signed with SD?
Hey

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

So we'll be seeing both the Manning's @ M & T next season ...
rob

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
So we'll be seeing both the Manning's @ M & T next season ...
I would have never guessed Denver, pretty interesting. We will see how he does. Just listened to an interview with Grubb on the radio. Obvious to me he had no intentions of resigning with the Ravens. He just wanted to get closer to home. he did say he thought Jah Reed coulod step in and do fine.
Geno

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Freakin Manning, I was hoping SF. He can beat us lefthanded if he wanted to. He has our number.

I hope Alex Smith holds out for more cash. Tom Condon reping both Manning and Smith AND SF watching Manning workout BEFORE anyone else last week while also negotiating with both QB's albeint on the sly. HUGE conflict of interest.

Oh, and all the while Hairbaugh saying, "Alex is our man". Must run in the family, coachspeak that is.
Geno

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Giants, Denver and NE @ home plus the Steelers??!! LMAO 8-0 will be tough.
Hey

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Ravens sweep the Stealers and the O's sweep the Pirates!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Ravens sweep the Stealers and the O's sweep the Pirates!!
Baseball is boring.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

BlitzburghX7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseball is boring.
It is in Pittsburgh hahaha!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>It is in Pittsburgh hahaha!!
I agree and I dislike baseball very much.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

I thought the Ravens looked as good or better, than every other team i saw, last weekend...and i have Redzone, so i get to see everyone....would'nt be shocked to see a Superbowl between the Harbaughs....lol....
rob

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Geno wrote:
Well? How about them O's? LOL
Great sports weekend here. O's in first place (tie) for the first time in September since 1997. 15 losing seasons is over. Raven's embarrassed Bengals Monday night. Great being a sports fan this week! Did you see that Manny play last night at 3rd? Wow!
rob

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Geno wrote:
<quoted text>It was brilliant! It all happens because Hardy was playing fundamental ball too! Coming home for the NE game next week!
I think yesterday's win was even more spectacular in the 14th. They have bases loaded with no outs and can't get it done, then they come back with 2 outs and get it done in the 14th. 6 scoreless innings from the bull pen. Machado hero again. This 20 year old is special.......wow.
rob

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Geno wrote:
<quoted text>OK, how about last night's marathon? LMAO. How many lost opportunities? It was sooo excruciating! Is Teagarden and hs winning hits this year unreal???? I watched it from start to finish. I was lucky, it was over after 1am here. I cant imagine staying up til after 4am LOL.
How can you NOT watch this team??
Huge sports week this week down town. O's one game out of first with 10 to go. Huge crowds this week including a sell-out for Brooks statue unveiling. Raven's knock off Pats to go 2-1 with Browns on Thursday. Read the Boston Globe, O's 2 of 3 and Pats losing to ravens has them in serious psychological truama. heck, if Andino makes the throw, teh O's would have swept. 7-2 at Fenway Park this year.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Hey, they missed that field goal.......
rob

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

So here we go, one game out of first in the East, 2 up in the Wild Card with 6 to go! Has been an impressive season for a team picked to have the worst record in baseball.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
Hey, they missed that field goal.......
Guess, it's not in dispute....
rob

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Geno wrote:
<quoted text>Bought about $200 in tee shirts this past weekend, all O's stuff LOL. Would LOVE to win the division but NY will have to falter.
The hot items around here are T-shirts that have both birds on them and a fan can't make up his mind whether to wear purple or orange. The shirts are black with a purple Raven and orange Oriole. O's need to only win 3 of last 5 and gauranteed to make playoffs for the first time since 97, wow. If O's tie with Yankees, they will get the tie breaker at home because they have a better record in East than Yankees. Tough last 3 against Rays. Raven's 3-1 in 4 games in 18 days combined with the big O's home stand, this place has been nuts.
rob

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

14 years, finally, O's made the playoffs!
rob

Abingdon, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Geno wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to sound greedy or ungreatful but I sure would love winning the AL East! I don't trust playing Oakland especially in Oakland for a winner take all game! LOL
Its been a great year! Now Davis is hot. If it's not one , its another!
Win any money in Vegas on that bet?(O's reach playoffs)
Had put $20 on the O's when they were 150-1 to win WS. A nice payoff if they someohow manage to win the WS. Look, I am just estatic we made the playoffs, yahoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,821 - 4,840 of4,858
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,072,047
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min Junket 304,895
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) 5 hr David McSmitj 72
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... 18 hr NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year 23 hr GOP failures 1
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Tue jawed sheikh 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search