Sinister, Unthinkable Side to "Equality"

Sinister, Unthinkable Side to "Equality"

Posted in the Baltimore Forum

Brian

Harlingen, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2014
"The question will be raised...that our ads are lies. Of course we know it. But it makes no difference that our ads are lies...not to us, because we're using them to ethically good effect..."

"We mean conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media...The average American watches over seven hours of TV daily. Those hours open up a gateway into the private world of straights, through which a Trojan Horse might be passed".

-After the Ball,(1989), the most influential work in the history of gay rights.

"The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated....Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks...We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity....We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses...wherever men are with men together...We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons .... Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding.....We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy..we have infiltrated your ranks.

...we are the natural aristocrats of the human race....There will be no compromises...Those who oppose us will be exiled....We shall raise vast private armies... to defeat you..."
-Michael Swift, Gay Manifesto

Gay Media icon Dan Savage:

"..we're gonna reach into your kids and talk to your kids about being queer - whether you like it or not."

"They accuse us of exploiting children and in response we say,“NOOO! We’re not gonna make kids learn about homosexuality, we swear! It’s not like we’re trying to recruit your children or anything. But let’s face it—that’s a lie.”“We want educators to teach future generations of children to accept queer sexuality.... I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT..Recruiting children? You bet we are. http://www.queerty.com/can-we-please-just-sta ...
-High-profile gay activist, "Queerty"

"...the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world."
-Harry Hay, the 'father of gay rights' in America

"First Amendment? That's so 1776. This is 2013, and speech isn't free"
-Randy Van Grindr, Spokesperson for HRC, the world's biggest gay advocacy group.

And finally fromm gay activist/Journalist Masha Gessen:

"…(F)ighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there — because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie...And I don’t like taking part in creating fictions about my life. That’s sort of not what I had in mind when I came out thirty years ago."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min sonicfilter 1,276,635
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Samson 20,104
head of losangles police department joshua wilkes 11 hr joshua wilkes swa... 1
Review: Baltimore Best Movers 12 hr John 1
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage 16 hr marcostover16 16
News Woman Shot While Trying to Rob Liquor Store 19 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 21 hr RoSesz 310,231
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages