The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Aryan Barbarian

United States

#24646 May 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t CJOLF6oQkI#
Fear or envy imposter AB ?
Kallark you see what I mean about the shortcoming in the black community. Thank you Sambo the black dumbo for proving my point idiot. You see Sambo you possess no power over me. You think by posting youtube link that its going to make me click on the link. Sorry to disappoint you and your 15 seconds claim to fame ooops meant to say retardism. By the way Proud Black Man gives his regard lmao, aint my post black momma aint my post. 5372
Samuel

United States

#24647 May 10, 2014
Imposter AB maybe if you use a Arkansas proxy I would be feeled :-)
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#24648 May 10, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/2-wanted-deadly-armed-robber y-older-man-wanted-for-attempt ed-teen-abduction
An eye for an eye. These filthy, feral $h!tsk!ns need to fry!
In law enforcement we had a drill called Mozambique drill. 2 to the chest, 1 to the head. Shabang!
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24649 May 10, 2014
This is your church of Racist Bigotry. I am hear to disrupted your worship service Racist Bigots :-)
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24650 May 10, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
In law enforcement we had a drill called Mozambique drill. 2 to the chest, 1 to the head. Shabang!
I understand what you mean Racist Bigot :-)

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#24651 May 10, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Good morning to all my white brethrens. I would like to direct this post is to Kallark..
Hello Kallark how are you doing today. Hope all is way in Detroit. I had a rare moment last night and had nothing to do. So I turned on the tv on watched the NFL draft. It was amazing to see the joy in these boys eyes when they were drafted, a dream come true. In a way I envied these players and yet I truly felt sorry for them. I believe the first 32 players picked were hyphenated-black Americans. When Deion Sanders was interviewing these players he asked, "Was your mother happy" The players naturally responded, "yes mammy was happy" as the camera panned towards the players mother and family members. Deion Sanders nevered once asked if their fathers were happy, not one time. There wasn't any black fathers interviewed in the first round picks or seen with the players mothers.
Contrast that with the white players, Sanders never asked the white players if their mothers were happy, interesting. However if you noticed when the camera were in the white players home you had Fathers in each of the homes vs the black players.
This is sad and very common in the black community children growing up without fathers. Not all but a vast majority of children being birth out of wedlock. The black community is failing in so many ways and when you Kallark can say that white victims such as the 84 yoa white grandmother deserved to be raped and murdered (100 Plus stab wounds) and the 80 year old WW2 D-Day veteran murdered by two blacks in your words was trying to buy crack cocaine in front of the VFW lodge murdered because of the sins of their forefathers and slavery is just appalling. I have no respect for you Kallark or Sambo. The black brothers I served with in Nam were real men of color and true heros that every young boys white and black should patterned their lives after and look up too...If you dont believe me that the black race is failing sit back and read Sambo response with a link to youtube or a one sentence retort.
Well I totally agree with you about absentee black father's. However, as I have told every poster on here thousands of times, I know the black community is in disarray. That's why I get irritated so often because you're preaching to the choir. You all sound like broken records. Someone could say: "Hey I just received news that I have cancer and my parents were killed in a car accident" People like you here on Topix say: "OK. Sorry. Did you know that black people have a high out of birth wedlock rate? Did you know blacks are this or that bla bla bla..." Ok?? And?? The matter won't fix itself over night.Things take time. And you see what aggravates me probably the most is the fact white people are in no moral position to tell anyone about themselves because white people are just as immoral as black people. What don't you get about that?

As far as spinning my words like all of you love to do well, spin away. I really think some of you have mental handicaps because when I make very clear statements like "its 2014 and white people have nothing to do with the problems in the black community" and that "innocent contemporary white people suffer because what their fore-parents did" and they still spin it well I don't know what to say. I will give a personal example though to help clarify my statements one more time.

When I am out by myself at times perhaps walking the streets for enjoyment or heading somewhere I can't tell you how many times white women have clenched their purses when i walk by them. It's sooooo funny because they try and play it off like I am blind or stupid or something. Obviously that's wrong. I've never robbed anyone in my life and am not even slightly interested in larceny.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24652 May 10, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24653 May 10, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
These turds need to lose their rights ASAP. What you just mentioned should be common practice to them, before they're turned into Mississippi Wind Chimes and carnivorous zoo-animal food.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24654 May 10, 2014
Samuel wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2493491/White-suprem acist-Craig-Cobbs-DNA-test-rev eals-hes-14-African.html
White Racist DNA Testing ?
F-U! You jigs have ruined enough. We need our own Orania. And the moment that you follow us, you become Mississippi Wind Chimes, LEGALLY!!!!!!!

Taylor, MI

#24655 May 10, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
F-U! You jigs have ruined enough. We need our own Orania. And the moment that you follow us, you become Mississippi Wind Chimes, LEGALLY!!!!!!!
Don't you worry. If you Caucashimps want to run in packs, throw poop, pin tails on each other, scream "seig fail!", white power(less)!, and live in your own Utopia, fine! You would do us humans here in America a favor because we don't want any of you around. I promise no one will follow lol.

Taylor, MI

#24656 May 10, 2014
I need to continue what I was saying earlier:

"When I am out by myself at times perhaps walking the streets for enjoyment or heading somewhere I can't tell you how many times white women have clenched their purses when i walk by them. It's sooooo funny because they try and play it off like I am blind or stupid or something. Obviously that's wrong. I shouldn't be the victim of their prejudice. I've never robbed anyone in my life and am not even slightly interested in larceny. However, MAYBE that white woman WAS robbed by a black man at some point in her life. I don't know that inasmuch as she doesn't know I've never robbed anyone in my life. So, essentially, we are both victims. SO AS A YOUNG BLACK MAN, I HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE WHITE WOMEN, PERHAPS, IN THE PAST. I also have to contend with the daily barrage of negative news associated with blacks.

I'm not saying that the racism white people face nowadays is justified. It's very wrong and very unfair. But many non-whites are still furious with them BECAUSE of what Europeans did to them in the past. Whether your SPECIFIC European nationality did it or not (I've heard white people say, I'm from Ireland or Scotland or Hungary or Lithuania so we didn't own slaves) you are still white, WHICH IN THE EYES OF VICIOUSLY RACIST NON-WHITES YOUR WHITE SKIN HAS CONDEMNED YOU. JUST LIKE IN THE EYES OF VICIOUSLY RACIST WHITE PEOPLE I'VE ALREADY BEEN CONDEMNED BECAUSE OF MY BROWN SKIN. Does this explanation make sense?
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24657 May 10, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry. If you Caucashimps want to run in packs, throw poop, pin tails on each other, scream "seig fail!", white power(less)!, and live in your own Utopia, fine! You would do us humans here in America a favor because we don't want any of you around. I promise no one will follow lol.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_Massa...

That's usually how it goes. You don't want us around (with the exception of your white wife of course, which BTW makes no sense, because if I disliked a certain race, I certainly wouldn't marry someone from that race).

So you don't want us whites around, but do you honestly believe you're capable of being a black majority nation? Now before you go on a testosterone overload, screaming black power over the Haiti massacre, look at where they are now. Begging for help and begging for money from whitey. Where's their black power? How come they can't rebuilt their wonderful nation on their own? I heard they can't even grow vegetation or do anything right. The Dominicans next door, have their country looking a lot nicer than the barren wasteland which lies next to them.

Look at Detroit. It's 82% black, yet they're bankrupt. Now don't you go blaming that on white flight, because that makes no sense. If you blacks want a total black nation, you can't have any whites living in it.

Here, loser. Learn this: Whites can live without blacks, but blacks CANNOT live without whites or other humans in a present day society. That's because they turn every community they live in, into a 3rd world, corrupt, crime infested crap hole like what they're used to in Africa. We're seeing it in Detroit, Gary, Camden, East St Louis, Memphis, Richmond.....ANYWHERE where coloreds are the majority.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24658 May 10, 2014

Taylor, MI

#24659 May 10, 2014
"That's usually how it goes. You don't want us around (with the exception of your white wife of course, which BTW makes no sense, because if I disliked a certain race, I certainly wouldn't marry someone from that race)."

Well because you're the brainless 'tard that keeps associating every white person with you. You insult innocent white people by assuming they all think, act, and carry indomitable prejudices like you. I've always only addressed white person's like you the way I do here on Topix. So stop making a mule of yourself by ass-uming.

"So you don't want us whites around, but do you honestly believe you're capable of being a black majority nation? Now before you go on a testosterone overload, screaming black power over the Haiti massacre, look at where they are now. Begging for help and begging for money from whitey. Where's their black power? How come they can't rebuilt their wonderful nation on their own? I heard they can't even grow vegetation or do anything right. The Dominicans next door, have their country looking a lot nicer than the barren wasteland which lies next to them."

First of all, I hate black power. I think it's another racist farce like white power. Why do you always run to Haiti and poor African countries to try and prove how predominantly black nations are so inferior to white nations? You do know that there are poor people and poor nations in the EU right? Europe has even had ethnic cleansing. Europe is also dealing with a terrible human/sex trafficking problem. America definitely has her share of problems too.

"Look at Detroit. It's 82% black, yet they're bankrupt. Now don't you go blaming that on white flight, because that makes no sense. If you blacks want a total black nation, you can't have any whites living in it."

You haven't done thorough research. Otherwise, you wouldn't have made this claim. To IMPLICITLY say that the downfall of Detroit was PRIMARILY the fault of black people is absurd.

"Here, loser. Learn this: Whites can live without blacks, but blacks CANNOT live without whites or other humans in a present day society. That's because they turn every community they live in, into a 3rd world, corrupt, crime infested crap hole like what they're used to in Africa. We're seeing it in Detroit, Gary, Camden, East St Louis, Memphis, Richmond.....ANYWHERE where coloreds are the majority."

Again, the quintessential Aryan delusion. Sorry, but whitey don't make rightey.
Samuel

Brownsville, TN

#24660 May 10, 2014
Wow ,three different people all going by the same name AB.
Hugog

Los Alamitos, CA

#24661 May 10, 2014
There's a devolutionary and paradoxical problem in the world. The higher GDP areas reproduce less, and visa vi. Also, as depicted in the link, global IQ is going down, which is a big problem for humanity: www.fourmilab.ch/documents/IQ/1950-2050/figur...
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24662 May 10, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
"That's usually how it goes. You don't want us around (with the exception of your white wife of course, which BTW makes no sense, because if I disliked a certain race, I certainly wouldn't marry someone from that race)."
Well because you're the brainless 'tard that keeps associating every white person with you. You insult innocent white people by assuming they all think, act, and carry indomitable prejudices like you. I've always only addressed white person's like you the way I do here on Topix. So stop making a mule of yourself by ass-uming.
"So you don't want us whites around, but do you honestly believe you're capable of being a black majority nation? Now before you go on a testosterone overload, screaming black power over the Haiti massacre, look at where they are now. Begging for help and begging for money from whitey. Where's their black power? How come they can't rebuilt their wonderful nation on their own? I heard they can't even grow vegetation or do anything right. The Dominicans next door, have their country looking a lot nicer than the barren wasteland which lies next to them."
First of all, I hate black power. I think it's another racist farce like white power. Why do you always run to Haiti and poor African countries to try and prove how predominantly black nations are so inferior to white nations? You do know that there are poor people and poor nations in the EU right? Europe has even had ethnic cleansing. Europe is also dealing with a terrible human/sex trafficking problem. America definitely has her share of problems too.
"Look at Detroit. It's 82% black, yet they're bankrupt. Now don't you go blaming that on white flight, because that makes no sense. If you blacks want a total black nation, you can't have any whites living in it."
You haven't done thorough research. Otherwise, you wouldn't have made this claim. To IMPLICITLY say that the downfall of Detroit was PRIMARILY the fault of black people is absurd.
"Here, loser. Learn this: Whites can live without blacks, but blacks CANNOT live without whites or other humans in a present day society. That's because they turn every community they live in, into a 3rd world, corrupt, crime infested crap hole like what they're used to in Africa. We're seeing it in Detroit, Gary, Camden, East St Louis, Memphis, Richmond.....ANYWHERE where coloreds are the majority."
Again, the quintessential Aryan delusion. Sorry, but whitey don't make rightey.
I know that all whites don't think like me. There are real libtarded types who don't think like me at all. They will be monkey chow to you apes if or when there will be another white massacre like what happened in Haiti, in the 1800's. History repeats itself. But fortunately, I have been avoiding the groid for a couple of years now. And I have been doing an incredible job at it too. I do know where negroes don't dwell. I shall be safe. Besides I have 20/15 vision and I'm a sharpshooter on the M-16 (AR-15). Bring it on.

Okay...if what I am telling you is an Aryan delusion (about US cities), then I want to to give me a list of cities and or small towns in the US that have a number of 30%(or higher) of blacks, and show me how crime free and thriving these places really are.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24663 May 10, 2014
oops, I had a typo. Here it is again:

Okay...if what I am telling you is an Aryan delusion (about US cities), then I want YOU to give me a list of cities and or small towns in the US that have a number of 30%(or higher) of blacks, and show me how crime free and thriving these places really are.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24665 May 10, 2014
Hugog wrote:
There's a devolutionary and paradoxical problem in the world. The higher GDP areas reproduce less, and visa vi. Also, as depicted in the link, global IQ is going down, which is a big problem for humanity: www.fourmilab.ch/documents/IQ/1950-2050/figur...
Oh, so this is a real life version of the movie: "Idiocracy", right?

Simple solution to that - Caucasoids and Mongoloids should breed more with their own kind (and maybe with each other- if they choose to do so), but not breed with the Africoid at all, for that drops the IQ points, right? Don't pollute the genepool with dumb darkies. I couldn't agree more.

But to be fair, the overall IQ of Mongoloids is slightly higher than of Caucasoids. I do understand that. But obviously, the ones that are in last place are breeding the most (Africans and Black Americans). That mess needs to stop. And they don't need to be bothering our white women and dummying down the genepool with their underachiever seed.
RumpelShtskkkin

Johnson City, TN

#24666 May 10, 2014
"My boy dint do nuffin. He was turning his life around. He was an aspiring rapper."

Yep...that's usually the cries you hear from these trifling welfare mammies when their keeids get caught by the po-po for their crimes and their TNB.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/201...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Bill 1,395,959
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ThomasA 311,353
Freddy Gray's neck was a pre existing condition. Mon KKK_KKK 2
DA needs to resign Mon Baltimorean 1
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage (Apr '15) Jun 26 JeffreyJf 45
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Jun 26 Blue eyes boggy bebe 33
Another one found not Guilty Jun 25 bozo 3

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance