The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 689)

Showing posts 13,761 - 13,780 of18,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
huh

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
If your white ancestors left 'em alone from the jump, there wouldn't an issue. Now deal with it and reap what you sow.
Really? You honestly feel this way?

Then abandon EVERY comfort or convenience those of European descent have provided. Till then, your position has no credibility.
huh

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

DayStar wrote:
<quoted text>
I know as a fact you didn't read my post. Only the 1st line or 2. Because I made it clear in part of it that I'm a woman, not a "dude".
Stop being so hysterical. I know chicks that call each other "dude" all the time, especially in Cali and Florida, and, no, they're not gay. It's JUST a word lady. It doesn't mean the writer didn't read your post. Yeesh...

Since: Nov 11

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You honestly feel this way?
Then abandon EVERY comfort or convenience those of European descent have provided. Till then, your position has no credibility.
Oh yeah...pay homage to whitey...and all his stolen might...;-)
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

huh wrote:
<quoted text>
But not for the inherent hypocrisy of several decades of white Christians who believed and participated in obstructionism in voting and segregation of public facilities, right?
huh.

Yes. You are right. In a more enlightened age when segregation was the rule, both the Africans and the White "Liberals" pretty much behaved themselves, at least compared to today.

Ronald
A Special Gift For You

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kaffecal, you should be getting your oak tree lasso necktie anytime now, HANG tight:>}

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

A Special Gift For You wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kaffecal, you should be getting your oak tree lasso necktie anytime now, HANG tight:>}
Try it ICP and I'll put a hollow point through those pretty blue eyes of yours. It'll turn your brains into soup. ;-) Cut out the kidding right now friend. ;-)
A Special Gift For You

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it ICP and I'll put a hollow point through those pretty blue eyes of yours. It'll turn your brains into soup. ;-) Cut out the kidding right now friend. ;-)
Hey Kaspade, here are the instructions on how to tie your l\ligger Noose Tie:

www.youtube.com/watch...
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KFATAZZ the only soup your going to be getting is when all hell breaks loose and your standing in line @ the soup kitchen and we will be serving you some bootlip c00n stew after you shine our boots shine boy. <(&#1563;-)-(Your post is Reported )

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFATAZZ the only soup your going to be getting is when all hell breaks loose and your standing in line @ the soup kitchen and we will be serving you some bootlip c00n stew after you shine our boots shine boy. <(&#1563;-)-(Your post is Reported )
My "post is reported" eh? Well I'm sure they would love to see all the filth and trash idiots like you get away with posting daily. Don't be a sore loser brat.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Sofa Kang Skittles wrote:
<quoted text>Girl, you a lie and a story book. Now go wash yo mouth out with soap fo telling dem lies.
A pool of guilt. A walking menace to society. Sick soul searching race. The enemy of the world. Self hate among each other. Loves havoc. A pack of liars. Killers of Children.
God less nature.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Black girl wrote:
<quoted text>The only people who have ever really rip me off were white people. When I became ill one of my family members helped me out. A family member 1st husband who pass away his brother came to my aide. He stole 20 thousand from my company which was my company started by only me with my own money and he was WHITE.
Black girl.

Yes. Assuming you are telling the truth, that should be a good lesson for the Africans. They can avoid being victimized by White people by staying among their own kind and minding their own business.

Ronald
Seek Help

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
My "post is reported" eh? Well I'm sure they would love to see all the filth and trash idiots like you get away with posting daily. Don't be a sore loser brat.
You, my dear l\ligger, are a very violent sick little monkey and are in dire need of psychiatric help.

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Seek Help wrote:
<quoted text>You, my dear l\ligger, are a very violent sick little monkey and are in dire need of psychiatric help.
And you my dear mayo monkey are also in need of dire psychiatric help. You go by 5 or 6 different names on Topix because either you are too stupid or to spineless to say what you want under your actual Topix name. You start making threats to me about "neck ties" and then you want to "report" me because I don't take your stupidity lightly. You truly are from your Father the Devil...the Father of the Lie. You are a delusional, maniacal, hypocritical, spineless, cowardly, Devilish, impotent little internet troll who, because he can't stand what other's say, has to post under third grade Klansmen monikers "Community Cleanup" "Apefrican" etc...get a life.
Official Investigation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me sir! What kind of black racist remark are you trying to impress this forum with, along with threatening to kill white people with a gun and morbidly stating that you'll turn their brains into soup. They call that terroristic threats, which is a felony, my foolish fellow! Consider yourself officially reported and under immediate investigation!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ATTENTION: W.P.W.W network of special investigations has issued a statement we are looking into the threats of the one known kneegher,that goes by KFART,his description is a sloped headed knuckle dragging swamp Ginny silverback pavement primate,stay tuned to channel 5372 for further updates.7734/2013(;-#)-
Zookeeper

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
ATTENTION: W.P.W.W network of special investigations has issued a statement we are looking into the threats of the one known kneegher,that goes by KFART,his description is a sloped headed knuckle dragging swamp Ginny silverback pavement primate,stay tuned to channel 5372 for further updates.7734/2013(;-#)-
Please consider the Silverback pavement primate KFART armed and dangerous with deer ticks, lyme disease, fecal odor and bad breath. If sighted, please contact your local Animal Control, Health Department and Zoo.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Well this is just sad.
We were created out of gods image

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL
NEWSFLASH

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

**********NEWSFLASH**********

Exclusive MSNBC coverage of KFART being spotted in back of a KFC with his homies taking a dump in his hand. KFART is considered armed and dangerous with fecal matter.
MSNBC

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Live Newsflash Coverage of KFART Taking A Dump In His Hand:

www.youtube.com/watch...

KFART IS NOW CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS WITH HAND POOP!
Get Over It

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

May I ask a question? I am trying to do some research and I stumbled across this forum. The starting topic was about the most dangerous cities and you guys turned it to race. This was very hard to read, and yeah I know that racism still exist but do you know that talking about another race like they are beneath you could be the reason people think all white people our all black people are racist? I think you guys should just get over it...children being brought up now are really open to people of different decent why can't the adults just try to follow they children's example and get along. Stop raising racist kids then maybe this wouldn't be a problem. I allowed some of my friends to read this and they were outraged by how some adults deal with things like this. Calling all white people racist isn't cool and calling blacks monkeys isn't cool; it makes you look racist. Your guys generation needs to get over it because this generation is leading the way to very over racist things...well minus the few kids that have racist families that brainwash them to thinking racist thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,761 - 13,780 of18,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Olive Oil 1,077,596
Baltimore Stands with Israel 20 min OnlyPatchWork 15
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr not a playa1965 305,060
SnuffAGlobalist 12 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 15 hr Anyone welcomed 84
Bealefeld: Downtown beating not a hate crime (Apr '12) Sun Judy Strothers 7
thailand prostitution movie Sun Teo 1
•••
•••