The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20085 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Anonymous

Medford, MA

#14871 Mar 27, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your obsession with primates is quite disturbing. Everytime you open that cesspool mouth of yours you show how truly ignorant you are. Keep it up. You make your masters proud.
Command and obey, like a neutered dog on a leash!
InsaneClownPosse

United States

#14872 Mar 27, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your obsession with primates is quite disturbing. Everytime you open that cesspool mouth of yours you show how truly ignorant you are. Keep it up. You make your masters proud.
Hey K-FART I call a spade a spade and if you fit into that category so be it l@@k a grown silverback with a child moniker now go preach to your pack of lazy Good for nothing's. The entitlements are running out.Bwwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14873 Mar 27, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Posturing on a message board is just pathetic, Warrior.
So is pretending you are somebody else Charlie! Or is it really Charlie?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14874 Mar 27, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to write mature dialogue proves my point kid.
LOL! You threatened me too? LOL! You really are ignorant little boy! You call yourself warrior? Really? Pathetic little nut less boy!
Take care dumb ass!
You bore me!
Listen DOGGYstyleforlife you keep talking punk and I will bend you over like Kafart does daily. Do you hear me, well do you punk! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14875 Mar 27, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Another dumb ass! I'm sure you make your people proud.
Did your mom, who's actually your cousin, help you write that immature garbage?
Do you even know who yo people are DOGGYstyleforlife? I bet so many people have had yo mammy bent over doggy style that yo don't know what mutt is yo daddy boy!
Big Bubba BC

Temecula, CA

#14876 Mar 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Listen DOGGYstyleforlife you keep talking punk and I will bend you over like Kafart does daily. Do you hear me, well do you punk! LMAO!
Yo, U big dum white chimp. I hopes u voted fo Obama, da bestest presdent ever

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14877 Mar 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know who yo people are DOGGYstyleforlife? I bet so many people have had yo mammy bent over doggy style that yo don't know what mutt is yo daddy boy!
Warrior, is that all you have for a rebuttal? Here's some advice for you fella, always PROOF READ before you hit the send button.

Not only do you prove yourself to be a lonely ball less, no woman having dumb ass but your an illiterate DUMB ASS on top of that!
Wow! I'll bet your family at the local trailer park are really proud of you!
You're still boring me son!
DOGG4LIFE!!! Wuff! Wuff!
WTH

Los Angeles, CA

#14878 Mar 27, 2013
Big Bubba BlackChimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, U big dum NIGGER chimp. I hopes u voted fo NIGGER Obama, da bestest NIGGER presdent ever
If I'm not mistaken, I believe Big Dumb Bubba BlackChimp l\ligger is calling his HNIC Black Gorilla President, Borax Opossum, a l\lIGGER. Isn't that the truth.

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14879 Mar 27, 2013
What bunch of dumb asses!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14880 Mar 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So is pretending you are somebody else Charlie! Or is it really Charlie?
Dry those tears, Princess. ;)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#14881 Mar 27, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
What bunch of dumb asses!
I remember you.:)

Most of the gayboxes are one dumbass......Kingcarp.
Big Bubba BC

Los Angeles, CA

#14882 Mar 27, 2013
u peeples 1st hate Jew peeples then u hate us black peeople what next, mexcicans? u all hates every one
Anonymous

Red Hook, NY

#14883 Mar 27, 2013
Big Bubba BC wrote:
u peeples 1st hate Jew peeples then u hate us black peeople what next, mexcicans? u all hates every one
Why do you keep typing your name in every time you post a comment and spell it different? It should automatically be there so you dont have to do it everytime!
Big Bubba BC

Los Angeles, CA

#14884 Mar 27, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep typing your name in every time you post a comment and spell it different? It should automatically be there so you dont have to do it everytime!
I is in jail fo a few dayz an I has to wate go da comptr
Cry Baby

Milford, OH

#14885 Mar 27, 2013
C-G22, BB BC is more than 1 moron.

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14886 Mar 27, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I remember you.:)

Most of the gayboxes are one dumbass......Kingcarp.
Hello Charlie_Girl, how have you been? Some of these people are really stupid.
memories

United States

#14888 Mar 27, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you.:)
Most of the gayboxes are one dumbass......Kingcarp.
Charlie Girl as shown herself to be a stupid little turd.
up yours

United States

#14889 Mar 27, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Posturing on a message board is just pathetic, Warrior.
You smirk at the dumbest stuff. You are dumb biotch!
WTH

Los Angeles, CA

#14890 Mar 27, 2013
Cry Baby wrote:
C-G22, BB BC is more than 1 moron.
You're too kind describing Biglips Bubba BlackChimp as a moron. Morons have very limited intelligence, Biglips BlackChimp, like K-Fart the Chumpanzee, has none.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14891 Mar 27, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dry those tears, Princess. ;)
Comb that hair, Duchess!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Denny CranesPlace 310,375
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Denny CranesPlace 1,264,860
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 6 hr El Chapo 642
Black on black crime 22 hr Meesau Hawney 18
Stand By Police Should Disqualify Baltimore for... Mon Culture Auditor 1
News Presidential Candidates Who Ignore Race Are Mak... Mon Deserra 2
News Maryland Governor To Close Baltimore City Jail,... Sun reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages