The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,393

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#13885 Feb 22, 2013
I see the trolls are alive and well this afternoon. Always ready to lay blame and scapegoat. No personal responsibility at all, just the entitlement delusion they vehemently claim everyone else has. What a life...lol

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#13886 Feb 22, 2013
Sup folks? Does anyone here know of a good quack doctor in a 40 mile radius of Detroit who can help me get on to SSD ? I is gittin real tired of my job and want to rest now.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13887 Feb 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
I see the trolls are alive and well this afternoon. Always ready to lay blame and scapegoat. No personal responsibility at all, just the entitlement delusion they vehemently claim everyone else has. What a life...lol
That's the pot calling the kettle black no pun intended Mr.Entitlement look @ your cartoon moniker you display a grown house ape I will let you get back to sweeping the floors oh you are a sanitation engineer.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay strong you can't wrong tour 2013.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
James

Buffalo, NY

#13888 Feb 22, 2013
Roo's taste like chicken.
country_gurl

Leominster, MA

#13889 Feb 22, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>That's the pot calling the kettle black no pun intended Mr.Entitlement look @ your cartoon moniker you display a grown house ape I will let you get back to sweeping the floors oh you are a sanitation engineer.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay strong you can't wrong tour 2013.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
well I guess that's better than getting payed to have sex with morbidly obese woman on the internet. That's what you like isn't it? That's why your always trying to get me to come be your co-worker down in your little cricus act..Bwwwwwwwwa
country_gurl

Leominster, MA

#13890 Feb 22, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>That's the pot calling the kettle black no pun intended Mr.Entitlement look @ your cartoon moniker you display a grown house ape I will let you get back to sweeping the floors oh you are a sanitation engineer.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay strong you can't wrong tour 2013.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
not only is engaging in sexual activities with the obese a paying job for you its also a condition you suffer with. You and your "posse" claim to be insane demented clowns, so most likely you suffer from feederism/fat fetishism/necrophilia. You want me to come work for you so you can watch me eat, and get so morbidly obese until my body can't stand the wait and I collapse into myself, then you'll get enjoyment out of making love to my cold lifeless body...right?
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#13891 Feb 22, 2013
Test. White Power. White Pride. Worldwide. Test. Be Strong. Be White. ZOG = anti-White. Test. Aryan Supermen. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-A-R-A-T-E. 1212.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13892 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>2nd friendly reminder 5372 is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK@. Do not use without the express written permission of WARRIOR and Company. Thank you..
Homo-RuePaul(Priceless!) 5372
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#13894 Feb 22, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>well I guess that's better than getting payed to have sex with morbidly obese woman on the internet. That's what you like isn't it? That's why your always trying to get me to come be your co-worker down in your little cricus act..Bwwwwwwwwa
I like your style..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#13895 Feb 22, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>not only is engaging in sexual activities with the obese a paying job for you its also a condition you suffer with. You and your "posse" claim to be insane demented clowns, so most likely you suffer from feederism/fat fetishism/necrophilia. You want me to come work for you so you can watch me eat, and get so morbidly obese until my body can't stand the wait and I collapse into myself, then you'll get enjoyment out of making love to my cold lifeless body...right?
Sick, but funny none the less..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#13896 Feb 22, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo-RuePaul(Priceless!) 5372
Hello Pumpkin. Do you really want to take another beat down? I can start if you wish..
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#13897 Feb 22, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Pumpkin. Do you really want to take another beat down? I can start if you wish..
Scary Warrior, who now apparently resides in Virginia. You queer little cross dressing homo-RuePaul(kills me!)!

Since: Nov 11

Fayetteville, NC

#13898 Feb 22, 2013
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary Warrior, who now apparently resides in Virginia. You queer little cross dressing homo-RuePaul(kills me!)!
Warrior is what we call in "internet gangster." He's got heavy testicles online but in real life they shrivel up like raisins. He acts if he wears some kind of crown as "master debater" on Topix. He should that we all laugh AT him, not WITH him LOL
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13899 Feb 22, 2013
Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be premiering a family show on how defend yourself against the uncivilized primate thugs we will discuss and give examples on how to lay traps and how to protect your family using the Death wish tactical programs developed by the famous Charles Bronson stay tuned to channel 5372 for showtimes.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013,cleaning up America of the Zulu plague.5372/7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#13900 Feb 22, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior is what we call in "internet gangster." He's got heavy testicles online but in real life they shrivel up like raisins. He acts if he wears some kind of crown as "master debater" on Topix. He should that we all laugh AT him, not WITH him LOL
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13901 Feb 22, 2013
sid wrote:
<quoted text>You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
OI Sid are you tripping on some bad acid are you having some bad flashbacks take a 714 and calm down mate K-FART is harmless don't be afraid of his moniker governor.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!!
country_gurl

Nassau, NY

#13903 Feb 22, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be premiering a family show on how defend yourself against the uncivilized primate thugs we will discuss and give examples on how to lay traps and how to protect your family using the Death wish tactical programs developed by the famous Charles Bronson stay tuned to channel 5372 for showtimes.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013,cleaning up America of the Zulu plague.5372/7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
Attention, im going to give you a quick special Topix seminar on how to rid your town and backyard of dillusional clowns. First set a line of some blind set foot trapes "a snare would be your best bet" along areas where there most commonly seen. Such as along creekbeds and in your garbage cans. BE SURE to cover the traps with leaves or something light and unnoticeable the clown is a very sneaky specimen and though it may fool you due to the heavy makeup and wild personality the clown spooks easily and is very cautious when it feels a trap in its presence. But the dillusional clown over population is becoming an epidemic and must be dealt with in a careful manner. For more information go to the management of dillusional clowns website...thank you...
Smokin Joe

Roslyn Heights, NY

#13904 Feb 22, 2013
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#13905 Feb 22, 2013
no city will be safe soon

cc jobless and homeless usa

cc that blackish racist global warlord bankster hobama
&
africom/ndaa/PIC/MIC/cbc/wwiii /
civil war ii etc

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

Since: Feb 13

Houston, TX

#13906 Feb 23, 2013
If it were up to me, seeing how I fight in wars for blacks, whites, and Hispanics alike, I'd seriously just off not just the American population, but the world population. Look at how many idiots you have on here. For one, nobody is really addressing the actual topic at hand, it's just a bunch of bigots of different races hiding behind screen names, and spreading hatred. Do me and the world a favor, use your real name and give me the opportunity to keep God busy as I send you mofos to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,127,263
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr cpeter1313 306,292
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 14 hr Swedenforever 54,525
STEVE DeBAUGH (May '12) Oct 22 Steve 2
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List Oct 21 numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Oct 20 sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Oct 20 Briansaul 5
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance