The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,741 - 10,760 of 18,759 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I see the reverend puppets can speak. I wonder who the puppeteer is?????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????? They are self-serving. Voting their own posts "brilliant" "touching" and "funny"....well the joke's on the brain dead puppeteer...someone who loves black people SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much that they make avatars named after prominent blacks...
Heater Seeker

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the differences you mentioned exist. Just tell my why if we're so different a Swede and a Brazilian can have beautiful children? Or an African and an Asian? Humans are the only living creatures on this planet that can do that. Tigers and Dolphins can't have offspring because they ARE different species. So while we are different we are not really that different at all. Sorry but da Juden is not to blame for this. Only the delusions of impotent widdle self-absorbed European white men are what started this farce of "scientific" racism. Nice try though. You ought to write a letter of complaint to whatever white racist website that you obviously subscribe to. Tell them to check there facts. Stop whining about da Jew and take your head out of your behind. The fresh air tends to have a wonderful effect on the brain.
Kallrk, I disagree with everything you have just said...scientific racism as you call it, I call it race realism is practiced all over the world. Whites are the only ones held accountable for it...Some whites have tired to sell the current doctrine of equality to everyone. But it's not true...Jews push supremacy and what you call scientific racism, so do most Asian ethnic groups. The Chinese, Japanese and Koreans all do it...even as go as far as to have government ministries for it. The Thais do it to separate themselves from the south Asians...you always blame the white man, like we invented it.

The Chinese are trying very hard to seperate themselves from the rest of the human race (Nanjing Man)...the Persians do it with the Arabs..the Turks do it with the Kurds...

Ethnic groups all over the world kill over it...it didn't start with whites nor will it end if we stop doing it...

Although we are 99.9% the same, humans are also 98% the same to Bonobos, so something tells me that small amount makes a big difference...

Culturally, we are different. And I have said it time and time again,,culture doesn't grow on tree. It's behavior patterns over time. Patterns brought out by environment.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Heater Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallrk, I disagree with everything you have just said...scientific racism as you call it, I call it race realism is practiced all over the world. Whites are the only ones held accountable for it...Some whites have tired to sell the current doctrine of equality to everyone. But it's not true...Jews push supremacy and what you call scientific racism, so do most Asian ethnic groups. The Chinese, Japanese and Koreans all do it...even as go as far as to have government ministries for it. The Thais do it to separate themselves from the south Asians...you always blame the white man, like we invented it.
The Chinese are trying very hard to seperate themselves from the rest of the human race (Nanjing Man)...the Persians do it with the Arabs..the Turks do it with the Kurds...
Ethnic groups all over the world kill over it...it didn't start with whites nor will it end if we stop doing it...
Although we are 99.9% the same, humans are also 98% the same to Bonobos, so something tells me that small amount makes a big difference...
Culturally, we are different. And I have said it time and time again,,culture doesn't grow on tree. It's behavior patterns over time. Patterns brought out by environment.
I agree that people separate themselves. However, if you study "scientific" racism that was the product of Europeans. Racism has always existed amongst all cultures. The rhetoric used by you and WPWW and AB and other Pan-Aryanists stinks of scientific racism. If you don't believe me, look it up.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

It is obvious that a good amount of the American Blacks are mixed with White. Look at Ferrikan, Jackson, Sharpton and it is obvious by looking at them.
A lot of Euros also have Black in them from way back.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

C C Rider wrote:
It is obvious that a good amount of the American Blacks are mixed with White. Look at Ferrikan, Jackson, Sharpton and it is obvious by looking at them.
Very true.
lol

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

C C Rider wrote:
Actually Sharpton looks like he may have had a large mouth bass somewhere in his lineage.
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

In orders to prostitutal the know facks about the realitorium of the rectum of Kfecal an his beleefs it wood be ncessarilary to consolidates the regularitees of sexuals desires of his fornifications wit old dead white folk and dead black chiltrens by and may says all Africans Americans Peeples this to ensenchooate and nigilify the edumacated of my soopreeme geeneeus aboves ands above normals Africans Americans Peeples evawhere and by that axample it shood be and its shall be and its never will be unaxceptables witin the axknowlgemants of alls Africans Americans Peeples of witch da govment wood be and shood be declarifiables in da black man shooes and alls black rappers and that theys was an wills not have sex wit Topac Shakur cause he be nothin buts a skeliton an bones by now of witch they be no place to have sex wit him anyhow just likes the Reverands Martins Loothers Kings be that ways to so I nows says dat Kfecal bees a black Hymie who be always havins sex with white an blacks dead folk for his gratifuckation and his drinken and crack smokin pleasures of witch wills not shood nots cood nots an woods nots be axceptables by myself King Borax Hussane Obamas and ALLS AFRICANS AMERICANS PEEPLES EVAWHERE an alls overs da werld an dis cuntry of Africans Americans Peeples!
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

RevJesseJackson wrote:
In orders to prostitutal the know facks about the realitorium of the rectum of Kfecal an his beleefs it wood be ncessarilary to consolidates the regularitees of sexuals desires of his fornifications wit old dead white folk and dead black chiltrens by and may says all Africans Americans Peeples this to ensenchooate and nigilify the edumacated of my soopreeme geeneeus aboves ands above normals Africans Americans Peeples evawhere and by that axample it shood be and its shall be and its never will be unaxceptables witin the axknowlgemants of alls Africans Americans Peeples of witch da govment wood be and shood be declarifiables in da black man shooes and alls black rappers and that theys was an wills not have sex wit Topac Shakur cause he be nothin buts a skeliton an bones by now of witch they be no place to have sex wit him anyhow just likes the Reverands Martins Loothers Kings be that ways to so I nows says dat Kfecal bees a black Hymie who be always havins sex with white an blacks dead folk for his gratifuckation and his drinken and crack smokin pleasures of witch wills not shood nots cood nots an woods nots be axceptables by myself King Borax Hussane Obamas and ALLS AFRICANS AMERICANS PEEPLES EVAWHERE an alls overs da werld an dis cuntry of Africans Americans Peeples!
Hey Reverend Jackoffson is see your talking out you're azz because your mouth knows better and your brain is constipated take a banana laxative and clean yourself up.This message was sponsored by W.P.W.W. cleaning up America 2013 stay white stay strong you can't go wrong. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
RevJesseJackson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Reverend Jackoffson is see your talking out you're azz because your mouth knows better and your brain is constipated take a banana laxative and clean yourself up.This message was sponsored by W.P.W.W. cleaning up America 2013 stay white stay strong you can't go wrong. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
You should bees knows better dan dat. I bees a Apefrican Americoon an my mouf do not knows better an I aints gots no brain an dis I be say to alls my Apefrican Americoons monkey brothas an sistas an my King an HNIC Borock Hussane Opossum. Gives Me KFC or Gives Me Deaf!
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Sharpton looks like he may have had a large mouth bass somewhere in his lineage.
LMAO!!!!! bwah hahahahahaha. Brilliant. Damn it Jim that was good!!! WPWW would like to not only give you props but we're sending you a copies of Dr. David Duke's "MY AWAKENING" and "JEWISH SUPREMACISM." Damn it, I just spewed my beer after reading your post. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE 1212.

Warrior, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!!! bwah hahahahahaha. Brilliant. Damn it Jim that was good!!! WPWW would like to not only give you props but we're sending you a copies of Dr. David Duke's "MY AWAKENING" and "JEWISH SUPREMACISM." Damn it, I just spewed my beer after reading your post. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE 1212.
Oh yeah it was supa funny! Voted in the top ten of 2013! Da poe widdle white man....evaweebody out ta get him.....bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaa....*yawn*.......
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Conservative American wrote:
Hood people are shooting their own and then they wonder why the lose stores and others don't want to place stores in their dangerous neighborhood.
Most of them were raised on the street as they have no mother and father figures.
I am delighted to see that all of those previous store owners are gone. They never lived in "hood peoples" as you call them, communities anyway...just there stealing money with inferior products. So Good they are Gone. What we the "hood people" are doing is teaching entrepreneurship and funding to our community members so we can keep the money circulating in our own. So buh bye and good riddance to the exploiters and welcome to a New Day. Let's dance and shout! ;>)
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Another thing "Republican American" ... Check your own back yard. Most of you have Parents who are related to each other. LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Dr Zaius wrote:
I am Dr. Zaius and I'm from this planet's future. How I got here is of no significance, although what's going on with this planet's past, or your present time, is of great shock.
This planet, in particular the United States of America, is being taken over by an inbreed species of black bipedal humanoid simians, which I believe your scientists describe as Negroapefroids.
These lazy black humanoid subspecies are highly offensive and excessively lack any form of intelligence. In fact, their only means of communication seems to be grabbing their genitalia and uttering a word which sounds like "muddafukka."
What is this word "muddafukka?" What does it mean? Is it a greeting, a primative mating call, a sign of aggression or just unintelligible jargon? And what is the black creature trying to indicate when it grabs its genitalia? Does it have parasites? Is this where the abominable black creature breathes or perhaps stores its food? These are just a few curious questions I, as a scientist, would like to have answered.
Before I sign off, I would fervently like to discourage and ask the people of this time to stop joking and comparing these Negroapefroids to my people. It's like comparing a diamond to a pile of fecal matter.
I now must return to your future, which is my present time, back to the Planet of the Apes.
Farewell,
Dr. Zaius
Poor Zaius. Seems he wittle world is just falling apart huh? Well Zaius...I hope these words help you through your no doubt painful emergence from your world of delusions into the reality of things that are. Yes. While you were in your delusion bubble sucking ... your thumb... we were taking over America and the World. It's a really good thing you woke up in time and started to ask some serious questions about what it be like. Okay...muddafukka...that would be YOU! And your people ...well they've been exposed. They are not "people" at all. Sorry to break this to you so soon after your emergence into reality. No your people are cowards. They are afraid of change and of their extinction. You should know, the hurt is mostly psychological so keep taking your Meth and "g r a d u a l l y" take in the changes. You should be okay. If it takes you too long to adjust however...You will be SHOT to DEATH. But you're dying out anyway..so look at this as option B.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Zaius. Seems he wittle world is just falling apart huh? Well Zaius...I hope these words help you through your no doubt painful emergence from your world of delusions into the reality of things that are. Yes. While you were in your delusion bubble sucking ... your thumb... we were taking over America and the World. It's a really good thing you woke up in time and started to ask some serious questions about what it be like. Okay...muddafukka...that would be YOU! And your people ...well they've been exposed. They are not "people" at all. Sorry to break this to you so soon after your emergence into reality. No your people are cowards. They are afraid of change and of their extinction. You should know, the hurt is mostly psychological so keep taking your Meth and "g r a d u a l l y" take in the changes. You should be okay. If it takes you too long to adjust however...You will be SHOT to DEATH. But you're dying out anyway..so look at this as option B.
Hey K-FART I see your new moniker your going by is you're a.p.e.r.I.k.a.n given name now get back in your hut and stay off the tire swing.Bwwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 Clowns Rule! Kunta
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART I see your new moniker your going by is you're a.p.e.r.I.k.a.n given name now get back in your hut and stay off the tire swing.Bwwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 Clowns Rule! Kunta
You must speaky english. Me no comprende white ape dialog.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART I see your new moniker your going by is you're a.p.e.r.I.k.a.n given name now get back in your hut and stay off the tire swing.Bwwwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 Clowns Rule! Kunta
Hey 'tard, you really need to take your mouth off that glass shaft aka a crack pipe. You and your caucachimpazoid friends also really need to lay off the meth and 'shrooms. They are really messing with your perception of reality.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey 'tard, you really need to take your mouth off that glass shaft aka a crack pipe. You and your caucachimpazoid friends also really need to lay off the meth and 'shrooms. They are really messing with your perception of reality.
Hey K-FECAL I laid a trap and you fell right into it now go run along and pick some fleas of your primate lover Ms.Maxilla Gorilla this message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W network cleaning up America 2013 Stay white stay strong 7734/2013 You filthy fecal critter wetsuit musty smelling chimps.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FECAL I laid a trap and you fell right into it now go run along and pick some fleas of your primate lover Ms.Maxilla Gorilla this message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W network cleaning up America 2013 Stay white stay strong 7734/2013 You filthy fecal critter wetsuit musty smelling chimps.
You're an idiot. You didn't lay a trap or anything. You always try to pull some kind of third grade psychological prank. I know you are intentionally trying to goad me into a response. I respond because I enjoy toying with you and your -50 IQ. So have fun wallowing in your delusions of grandeur and voting your own brainless posts "funny" "brilliant" "touching." They are more like STUPID, TASTELESS, and REPULSIVE.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. You didn't lay a trap or anything. You always try to pull some kind of third grade psychological prank. I know you are intentionally trying to goad me into a response. I respond because I enjoy toying with you and your -50 IQ. So have fun wallowing in your delusions of grandeur and voting your own brainless posts "funny" "brilliant" "touching." They are more like STUPID, TASTELESS, and REPULSIVE.
Hey K-FART it sounds like you just described your primitive primate family of chimps and the only thing your group of outcast chimps are entitled to is a cage @ the zoo,T.N.B when will it ever end this message was sponsored by the W.P.W.W network cleaning up America making it clean and white. 7735/2013 Stay strong stay white thats right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore