The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,354

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
tim macdonald

United States

#12998 Jan 20, 2013
Let the animals kill each other

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12999 Jan 20, 2013
ABarbarian wrote:
Kallark is this you.?
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Yeah that was me in color....tee hee...;-). That half white woman was outta line. She shoulda neva tawked ta me like dat. I had ta put dat half a honkey in her playce

Spartanburg, SC

#13000 Jan 20, 2013
WPWW wrote:
After hearing and seeing all the Marxist Zionist caca on Monday about MLK and Obongo's big day, how about joining the White Pride boys over on the WPWW network for the TRUTH about MLK aka Michael King. We're providing a documentary on the life and times of MLK. We'll examine the Jewish influence behind orchestrating the MLK myth and the so-called "Civil Rights Movement." We'll examine how the "Civil Rights Movement" was meant to be anti-White, more so than pro-Black. We'll ask and answer questions on why the FBI records on Martin Luther King are sealed until the year 2027. We'll look into allegations that King paid for the services of White prostitutes and sometimes beat them, and even show proof of King's plagiarizing his speeches and papers. We'll also examine the Jewish influence behind Obongo, the more things change the more they stay the same. We'll look at Obongo's largest campaign contributor the Jewish globalist banksters Goldman Sachs, his backer and billionaire Zionist George Soros, along with his former Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, and chief campaign organizer David Axelrod, both sons of Israel. Later following this fascinating program we'll look at three of the most well known early pioneers behind the White hot White Pride Movement. Join us as we honor Dr. William Pierce, George Lincoln Rockwell, and Dr. David Duke on Martin Luther King's birthday and the second inauguration of Obongo. WPWW rating ******
Sometimes I really wonder what hallucinogens you Pan-Aryanists take to achieve such a delusional high. It must be some powerful stuff...wow.

Spartanburg, SC

#13001 Jan 20, 2013
J Connor wrote:
Crime goes down when employment goes up and driving something that is imported from Detroit is being part of the solution, instead of being part of the problem. Fight crime by boosting employment.
Something is happening that we should all be aware of. Wal-Mart, Brooks Brothers, Saks and a lot of other companies are finding a need to talk about offering more Made in the USA products. Some of them are almost certainly engaged in a PR offensive but even the need to wind up the PR machine is an interesting development. At the same time All American Clothing is announcing that it is expanding from a 5,000 ft manufacturing facility to a 55,000 ft facility and has a 20% increase in sales over the previous year… Coincidence? I believe in them, but have never really seen one. It sure looks like the market,(from one end of the spectrum to the other) is hearing us and what we are saying is that we want to buy products that are Made in the USA and we want to create jobs for ourselves and for fellow Americans who will be our customers. Find it, buy it and leave the imports on the shelf collecting dust. John C. UnitedAmericanConsumer dot com
I think that's great. Any insourcing is great. I am absolutely SICK of cheap imported goods. American made goods tend to last a lot longer than those imported from other countries.

Spartanburg, SC

#13002 Jan 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Being black doesn't give you immunity from being a racist. Reading your recent previous posts confirm that you are definitely a racist, no better no worse than anybody else on here!
I guess if that's how you feel. I've never been of the mind set that being black makes you immune to being racist. Being white does not automatically make you righteous. Skin-color righteousness will elicit ugly, raw emotion from me or anyone for that matter. If it makes me a racist then so be it.

Spartanburg, SC

#13004 Jan 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.
You're welcome.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13006 Jan 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if that's how you feel. I've never been of the mind set that being black makes you immune to being racist. Being white does not automatically make you righteous. Skin-color righteousness will elicit ugly, raw emotion from me or anyone for that matter. If it makes me a racist then so be it.
... you frickin monkey liar. You are about the most racist negoroid on this site. You defend black killers for at least a year now just cuz they are negoroid like your gramma at fords. Clearly you have spouted about all those european cracka's time and again you hipocrit liar, kellerk.
Mav

Laguna Beach, CA

#13007 Jan 20, 2013
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
... you frickin monkey liar. You are about the most racist negoroid on this site. You defend black killers for at least a year now just cuz they are negoroid like your gramma at fords. Clearly you have spouted about all those european cracka's time and again you hipocrit liar, kellerk.
AMEN!!!
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#13008 Jan 20, 2013
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Kingfish esq 2016!!!!
Hey Kfart, yo ho ho, eat poop beech!!

Spartanburg, SC

#13009 Jan 20, 2013
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess I learned from the best Queenie LOL.(Got all that White Princesses World Wide? You seem to keep your lips on Queenie's rear end.)

Spartanburg, SC

#13010 Jan 20, 2013
Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I noticed you changed your profile pic. Family? Prominent Aryan? You as a younger man?

Spartanburg, SC

#13012 Jan 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a true depiction of you also KaFART? Looks gay enough to me to be you.
You know, your self-serving posts are very irksome. It's ok. We know you're nuts anyway...

Spartanburg, SC

#13014 Jan 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They serve me well, as do you my servant!
You mean AB, WPWW, AP, ICP, and all the other Pan-Aryanists?? Yes they do serve you and their real wrangler, Adolf, with pure Gayryan pride. ;-)
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13015 Jan 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean AB, WPWW, AP, ICP, and all the other Pan-Aryanists?? Yes they do serve you and their real wrangler, Adolf, with pure Gayryan pride. ;-)
Hey K-Fart don't include me in with that bunch I'm just a clown and we stand alone.Warrior laI'd a banana trap and you fell right in to it I call a spade a spade and if you fit the profile sounds to me you have a personal problem now be a good k.u.n.t.a and no your role and climb back up in the trees you sloped headed dummy.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13016 Jan 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I really wonder what hallucinogens you Pan-Aryanists take to achieve such a delusional high. It must be some powerful stuff...wow.
Sounds to me your smoking banana peels again. Bwwwwwwwwwa
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#13018 Jan 20, 2013
White Pride-Power For Life!!! Kingfish esq 2016!!!

1212-5372 4EVER!!! 2013 The Year of White Pride Worldwide!!!

Spartanburg, SC

#13019 Jan 20, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-Fart don't include me in with that bunch I'm just a clown and we stand alone.Warrior laI'd a banana trap and you fell right in to it I call a spade a spade and if you fit the profile sounds to me you have a personal problem now be a good k.u.n.t.a and no your role and climb back up in the trees you sloped headed dummy.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!
Hahahahaaaaa. It would appear you fell for mine. Now swim back on over to Whoreurope where you join like-minded racial "purists." Bwaaaaaa 7734/2013/5372/7253/1488/5/ABC DEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ now I know my abc's and 123's...LOL

Spartanburg, SC

#13020 Jan 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>KaFART does this mean you quit?
When you all quit is when I quit. Until then, you're stuck with me.

Spartanburg, SC

#13022 Jan 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Then I will continue to make my little KaFART PUPPET dance! Go get me another beer bitch!
After you fetch me mine! Now run along son!

Spartanburg, SC

#13024 Jan 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That is so juvenile and beneath a self proclaimed genius like yourself KaFART!
As it is with a racial purist/Pan-Aryan God as yourself. I'm sorry if I've offended your Aryan purity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RealDave 1,124,278
Review: Atas Marc J 27 min Briansaul 5
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Gtown71 306,190
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr VeganTiger 54,518
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 15 hr Dealer 1
Subs (Jun '13) 18 hr Redroof 2
need to purchase subs (Jun '13) 19 hr Redroof 2
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs