The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,241 - 10,260 of 18,588 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot Queenie. You live in la la land where up is down and right left. It's soooo funny hearing your delusions about me. I'll throw you a banana. I need you to perform some more tricks for me please.

... I gib up fo now. Yo gots a boner for yo gramma gain an day aint n talkin' to yous rite now kellerk24 ...
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Kingfish esq 2016!!! Lets make the White House WHITE AGAIN!!! 5372-1212

The proceeding announcement has been brought to you and sponsored by White Pride Worldwide. We at White Pride Worldwide are proud to be the first to throw our hat into the ring for the next POTUS the incomparable Kingfish!!!!!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Kingfish esq 2016!!! Lets make the White House WHITE AGAIN!!! 5372-1212
The proceeding announcement has been brought to you and sponsored by White Pride Worldwide. We at White Pride Worldwide are proud to be the first to throw our hat into the ring for the next POTUS the incomparable Kingfish!!!!!
I wanna see Hillary in the white house and not some box head moron like Romney or that squeeky voiced kid Ron Paul.
Waco

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna see Hillary in the white house and not some box head moron like Romney or that squeeky voiced kid Ron Paul.
Ok Wop', have you ever heard of an Imbecile? It is retarded, is about the age of a 7 or 8 year old.

Yep, you guessed it..it is YOU. Waco rides again.
Waco

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Iím a gay guy
A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays
A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes
A guy who has bulging ideas rather than muscles
That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
Yes you, hey, yes you, hey
Beautiful, loveable
Yes you, hey, yes you, hey
Now letís go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
Oppa is Gangnam style

Gangnam whoop whoop IT, Can you feel me pumpking. Well Pumpkin ?
Waco the Kid.
MemphissucksAGAI N

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Memphis made Forbes 2012 LIST for the MOST dangerous US cities ! again this year, like last

Memphis also made Forbes 2012 LIST for the MOST MISERABLE CITIES
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Waco wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Wop', have you ever heard of an Imbecile? It is retarded, is about the age of a 7 or 8 year old.
Yep, you guessed it..it is YOU. Waco rides again.
Hey texass dork, go down to Juarez and get fixed up in a drug cartel.
Mr Obvious

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

MemphissucksAGAIN wrote:
Memphis made Forbes 2012 LIST for the MOST dangerous US cities ! again this year, like last
Memphis also made Forbes 2012 LIST for the MOST MISERABLE CITIES
Probably because you could make a Tarzan movie down there. The only way you can see the people on the street is when they smile. I mean really what do you expect, the city is packed with ZOOLUS they even run the police department.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text> Probably because you could make a Tarzan movie down there. The only way you can see the people on the street is when they smile. I mean really what do you expect, the city is packed with ZOOLUS they even run the police department.
And where are you from?? Are you from where they could make a Klan B-movie or something?? Nothing but wild, backwoods hillbillies with like 5 teef in dey mouf and overalls??
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And where are you from?? Are you from where they could make a Klan B-movie or something?? Nothing but wild, backwoods hillbillies with like 5 teef in dey mouf and overalls??
I'd stumbled on this site and wished I hadn't. Nothing but racist coo coo's blacks and whites alike. Everyone here would make their parents proud.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey texass dork, go down to Juarez and get fixed up in a drug cartel.
Calling Texas dorks, go down to Time Square and get fixed up with them queers Chetti from NY of all places to be calling Texas dorks
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text> Probably because you could make a Tarzan movie down there. The only way you can see the people on the street is when they smile. I mean really what do you expect, the city is packed with ZOOLUS they even run the police department.
Bwah hahahahahahahha. RLMAO!! Damn you got talent there son. You even got Kfart's panties all twisted with that one. It would be an honor for me to invite you to call White Pride Worldwide Corporate Headquarters at 5372-1212 and ask for extension 2013 to sign up for membership. White Power!!!
WPWW

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
teehee. Wat up Kfart? Looks like Mr. Obvious hit a nerve. hehe. 1212. White Pride Worldwide 4 life.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> teehee. Wat up Kfart? Looks like Mr. Obvious hit a nerve. hehe. 1212. White Pride Worldwide 4 life.
This is a public service announcement and as well this may be monitored for quality assurance the w.p.w.w network will be black out no pun intended do to N.a.a.c.p news conference promotion lead by the Reverend AlChimpton and Jessie Jackoffson. Stay tuned for further updates and if you're experiencing any technical difficulty dial 5372.or 7734 T.N.B
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling Texas dorks, go down to Time Square and get fixed up with them queers Chetti from NY of all places to be calling Texas dorks
Where the hell is Time Square and queers Chetti ? You texASS dorks speak some goofy lingo down there and crap, catch my drift?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>You are the alpha male silverback have some of your female primates pick the fleas off of you while you have a bunch of bananas and pound your chest and say high to Al and Jessie for me. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
If I wanted to hear from my b*tch I would have slapped you to get your attention. Do you understand
Clown? Well do you BWwwwwwwwwwwwww5372#1212#7734

Pumpkin did you get your feelings hurt well did you?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell is Time Square and queers Chetti ? You texASS dorks speak some goofy lingo down there and crap, catch my drift?
Catch my drift?
No Chet, it is,
"Do you understand Chet? Well do you?"
Catch my drift that's so 70's? Get the lingo down? Pollock.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Emendation wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a break. I gots these silly fools. Hey Archie Bunker tell your old lady Edith to take out her false teeth next time and work on her gag reflexes. Hear me cracker. 5372-1212 cracker suxs
Ask your sister about my manhood. I've put it in her exhaust pipe many times. 5372
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
If I wanted to hear from my b*tch I would have slapped you to get your attention. Do you understand
Clown? Well do you BWwwwwwwwwwwwww5372#1212#7734
Pumpkin did you get your feelings hurt well did you?
Are you off of your prozac again are you paranoid and having delusions the comment wasn't directed @ you I will beat you like a run away slave and smack the tar and nicotine out you,I bet you heard that are your ears ringing? 7734/2013 Clowns Rule and you have been schooled white trash fool.Bwwwwwwwa
Fact

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy there Kunta, It was just an observation on the CHIMP population and how it directly relates to violent crimes in urban areas. Now sit back and relax the EBT check is in the mail and next monday is your holiday!.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,082,944
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr SevenTee 305,174
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 9 hr Ron Wells 19
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 9 hr Squach 121,142
Baltimore Stands with Israel Mon SnuffAGlobalist 24
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) Mon MAF 25
Review: Allstitch LLC (Oct '08) Jul 27 Embroidery supplies 6
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••