The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,001 - 10,020 of 18,588 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
Smokin Joe

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> What's long and black?
the unemployment line
Obviously you're not familiar with John Holmes either.
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!! We destroy the myths of Zionist social engineering daily. White Power for 2013!! 1212
John Holmes? Did he cure some disease and make life better for all mankind? No, he was just a big Dick like you and he died of aids, so much for white power.
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
John Holmes? Did he cure some disease and make life better for all mankind? No, he was just a big Dick like you and he died of aids, so much for white power.
What do you call Smokin Joe and his babiesmamas in the steam room? Answer: Gorillas in the mist. bwah hahahahahaha. 1212 White Power/White Pride Worldwide 4Life and 2013!! 5372-7734
Smokin Joe

Deer Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

WPWW talks a lot of bull while his daughter is out giving head to all the guys. This is how we take care of our loved ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No Bill Not In The Mouth

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
What's 12 inches and white?
Nothing
Bill Clinton's right hand.

What's 12 1/4 inches and white?
Smokin Joe

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Always makes me smile

http://imgur.com/mAuzn
Smokin Joe

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Obama: Got you again, Osama!

Osama: Damn! I Can't Afghani-stand this game anymore!

/audience laughter/
Smokin Joe

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for taking up for your race. Now you see what the negeros are about. Indeed they are morons. I never thought I'd would agree with you.
Your people sure can dance
http://imgur.com/EkaZL
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your people sure can dance
http://imgur.com/EkaZL
Your people sure can swim. Must be fear of the water because your people smell like they don't get along with water that well. teehee.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Did all of you Pole Smokers miss me? I'm back.....
Smokin Joe

Deer Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> Your people sure can swim. Must be fear of the water because your people smell like they don't get along with water that well. teehee.
Blacks are the best runners,

Whites are the best swimmers,

and the polar icecaps are melting.

You win. This time
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Blacks are the best SPRINTERS not runners? With the exception of some Ethopians and Kenyans Whites are better distance runners. Just like the Williams sisters in tennis and HALF BLACK Tiger Woods in golf are exceptions and not the rule.

Within the last decade or so Whites have even started dominating the heavier weight classes of boxing. By the way although I greatly admire your namesake Smokin' Joe Frazier, he would have been much too small to compete against the Klitschko brothers. Same thing with Tyson. Whites also dominate field events in like shot put, discus, pole vault, hammer throw, javelin, while Blacks are more suited for the 100-200-400 meter sprints, long jump, high jump. Whites dominate gymnastics, weightlifting both powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting. Nearly all the best pro quarterbacks are White, tight end is 50/50, running backs are Black, linebackers slight edge to Blacks, defensive backs is dominated by Blacks. Basketball is dominated by Asians, teehee. Baseball is up for grabs between Hispanics and Whites. Hockey is the White Boys domain. Slight edge to Whites in wrestling and MMA. You see people must realize there are genetic differences that make the racists suited for different physical as well as mental challenges. Some things Whites are genetically better suited for and some things Blacks are genetically better suited for, of course there will always be exceptions to the rule. Asians have demonstrated to have higher IQs than Whites and I'll accept that as a scientific fact. I will say that I believe our school systems have went down so much and that is one of the root causes of Asians passing Whites in IQ tests and that Whites are capable of better scores. After all Whites have dominated in all the major inventions, and creating cures for diseases and no other race even comes close. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE 5372-1212-2013.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

WPWW wrote:
Blacks are the best SPRINTERS not runners? With the exception of some Ethopians and Kenyans Whites are better distance runners. Just like the Williams sisters in tennis and HALF BLACK Tiger Woods in golf are exceptions and not the rule.
Within the last decade or so Whites have even started dominating the heavier weight classes of boxing. By the way although I greatly admire your namesake Smokin' Joe Frazier, he would have been much too small to compete against the Klitschko brothers. Same thing with Tyson. Whites also dominate field events in like shot put, discus, pole vault, hammer throw, javelin, while Blacks are more suited for the 100-200-400 meter sprints, long jump, high jump. Whites dominate gymnastics, weightlifting both powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting. Nearly all the best pro quarterbacks are White, tight end is 50/50, running backs are Black, linebackers slight edge to Blacks, defensive backs is dominated by Blacks. Basketball is dominated by Asians, teehee. Baseball is up for grabs between Hispanics and Whites. Hockey is the White Boys domain. Slight edge to Whites in wrestling and MMA. You see people must realize there are genetic differences that make the racists suited for different physical as well as mental challenges. Some things Whites are genetically better suited for and some things Blacks are genetically better suited for, of course there will always be exceptions to the rule. Asians have demonstrated to have higher IQs than Whites and I'll accept that as a scientific fact. I will say that I believe our school systems have went down so much and that is one of the root causes of Asians passing Whites in IQ tests and that Whites are capable of better scores. After all Whites have dominated in all the major inventions, and creating cures for diseases and no other race even comes close. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE 5372-1212-2013.
Tyson was smaller than EVERYBODY he fought! He was a boxing beast! If he had a brain he would still be champ and rich!
The Pelosi Knot

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Don't forget hockey!
Don't forget the winter olympics!
According to regressive liberals that is a racist statement!
BRrrrrrrrr
Smokin Joe

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

WPWW wrote:
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."

Martin Luther King, Jr.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

WPWW wrote:
I like boxing and I agree with most of what you say about whites and blacks. I do think Tyson could have stayed champion if he stayed with Kevin Rooney and not went with Don King. I am surprised Warrior knows about boxing being that he is gay and everything.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin Luther King, Jr.
King was a liar and a cheat! What a pathetic individual for blacks to look up to!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I mean whites and blacks in sports. Not anything else.
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I don't hate anyone because of their race and I don't love anyone because of their race. Let me tell you MLK isn't some sort of patron saint either like the CONTROLLED media makes him out to be. The FBI kept records on King that are sealed to 2027 by the way. Shouldn't the public be aware of what those records state? You do know that MLK was guilty of plaigiarism in a lot of his speeches and works don't you? There are also accusations by some of King's close associates that he allegedly frequented and beat prostitutes. Of course given human nature this could be just as false as it also could be true. The plaigiarism has been PROVEN. King was a small cog in the big picture and was simply USED by those who wished to upset the status quo in America. The Civil Rights Movement wasn't so much pro-Black as it was meant to be anti-White. I don't put my faith in any man whether it be King, Obama, Ghandi, or Ronald Reagan. I ahor the way they make King out to be some sort of saint when he was far from it. Every human is flawed and the way the media makes out MLK is ridiculously hilarious. If you think MLK had nothing but "love" in his heart, well that is your right but it is terribly naive.
Martin Luther

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Something, has to change, undeniable dilemma, boredom not a burden anyone should bare.
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

In the past large heavyweights like the Klit brothers would do well but they never could beat the elite crop of heavyweights. Often people in boxing thought the best heavyweights would never be extra large men but men somewhere in the 6'1-6'3" range and weigh about 200-220lbs in fighting shape. This rule played out pretty much with men like the 6'1" 187lb Jack Dempsey destroying the 6'6 1/4" 245lb Jess Willard and Joe Louis feasting on the 6'5 3/4" 260lb Primo Carnera. But these giants of yesteryear weren't extremely athletic or really fighters and the Klit brothers are both. The Klit brothers are talented and skilled and are both over 6'6" and weigh about 240-250lbs in fighting trim. As "beastly" as Tyson was he would simply be too small against the Klits. I know you had that 7' plus Russian Valeuv(sic) but he wasn't a fighter or much of an athlete but still his sheer size enabled him to win a championship over more talented but much smaller men. Tyson beat some large men like Bonecrusher Smith 6'4-6'5", Mitch Green 6'5" etc, but these men aren't even in the same league with the Klitschko brothers. Even though he was well past it and certainly nowhere near his prime you saw how the much larger Lennox Lewis used his superior size in manhandling Tyson and pot shotting him at will. Of course Tyson would have been much tougher in his prime but I still think Lewis beats him the same way 6'4" Buster Douglas beat him. Tyson was great but no way does he beat Wlad Klitschko even in his prime. Even George Foreman looks small next to either one of the Klits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Monika Lewinsky 1,083,161
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr The_Box 305,178
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. 1 hr Bob Rooney 1
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 8 hr SnuffAGlobalist 4
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 11 hr Raptor in Michigan 121,143
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 22 hr Ron Wells 19
Baltimore Stands with Israel Mon SnuffAGlobalist 24
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000