The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
9,901 - 9,920 of 18,591 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

White Power rules the world. White Pride Worldwide. Holla if ya feel me brothers! Say it loud, say it proud. White Pride. Stop the Hate and S-E-P-A-R-A-T-E. 5372 > 7734 < 1212.
Shackazulu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Ese Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell cares where you're from vato. Learn how to spell english first ese. It isn't "wastes" it is waists instead amigo. You're no Pelican Bay shot caller pendejo, but instead you're a 14 year old Latrino Mexcrement in juvie because you got caught stealing a bag of Frito's corn chips, ese. White Pride Worldwide for life. Vatos Locos91 5372 1212.
When the sh!t hits the fan and the Zulu apocalypse comes you will wish you were black N.W.A 4 life.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Shackazulu wrote:
<quoted text>When the sh!t hits the fan and the Zulu apocalypse comes you will wish you were black N.W.A 4 life.
Hell, Tyrone the Zulu apocalypse has already hit and it's called Detroit. Where the hell you been Leroy? Now go dial WPW-5372 and while you push extension 1212 and wait for a reply, make yourself a warm cup of 7734 STFU there Count Chocolate. teehee.

The following message has been brought to you by White Pride Worldwide. We're committed to building a better America. 1212
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
Smell me long and hard
After I poop in the back yard

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Shackazulu wrote:
<quoted text>When the sh!t hits the fan and the Zulu apocalypse comes you will wish you were black N.W.A 4 life.
... long ago voodoo turned you all into worthless pieces of poo and you are now too lazy to do anything but shoot yourselves off the planet. BOOWHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!
Kim Ruble

Westport, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

what the heck?
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

pelican bay shotcaller wrote:
Im from crescent city YO! I'll beat all you pantie-wastes into the ground.
Crescent city? Where the hell is that? You sound like you come from Thugsville.
chuckpatheticdea n

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

if i had one wish
it would be to eat some haddock fish
and to have a date
with lillian gish
and that would be a wonderful fate
chuckpatheticdea n

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

lately i aint had much luck
an i aint got no pickup truck
an peeple sez my pomes suck
hope all the rest of uze got better luck
an not too much muckity muck.
chuckpatheticdea n

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

i got a girlfriend
she is a honey
she only loves me when i got money
i drink colt 45
and she drinks ginger coolers
i dance the polka
and she does the hula
chuckpatheticdea n

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

i got bored playin wit play dough
so i drove down to laredo
i wandered up an down the streets
lookin for a place to rest my weary feet
i found a hip saloon
called the blue lagoon
i sat down next to a hotty called flo
she said to me, if you want a piece it will cost you plenty of dough
i said i aint got much dough an she said you best go

Since: Nov 11

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Is this Def Poetry Jam or something now? Lol
Todd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Rochester, MN is safe cean and nice....And cheap.
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Tell you what brothers, we could use some kneegrows like good ole harrycallihan in our White Pride organization to keep the wighettos and wiggers out. harrycallihan might be black as the ace of spades but he could be useful to our movement brothers. White Power 5372 1212 in 2013!!!
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Keep the movement going in 2013 brothers. It's time to take back OUR country. Too many wiggers like ICP, Peter Puffer Pumpkin, and others have poisoned the gene pool. These disgusting wiggers and wighettoes like ICP and Peter Puffer Pumpkin are the result of systemic emasculation of our men through brainwashing and homersexuality. 5372 1212 in 2013!!! White Pride Worldwide

The following announcement has been brought to you by White Pride Worldwide. We're committed to the betterment of Western Culture, White people, White Countries, and the World. Stop the Hate and S-E-P-A-R-A-T-E.

Since: Dec 12

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Great to see all the murders in chicago..population control..hope they keep it up..hope it catches on in other cities like cleveland...ha..blacks call each other the n word and shoot each other..white people sure aren't shooting blacks...blacks shooting blacks.
Terd Hound

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Terd Hound | 1 min ago
Terd Hound | Saturday - Post Deleted by Topix Insider again

Conman Robert Newpoff

Share on Facebook
Comments
Terd Hound | 1 min ago
Topics Fraud | Nov 2, 2012 initially posted
This and previous posts about conman ROBERT NEWPOFF just "disappeared" off Topix because this guy knows a Topix worker he calls "Jonathan" who HACKS THIS SITE to remove posts anytime these two cons want! COPY THIS POST and repost it when it disappears again!!
Conman ROBERT NEWPOFF is on the run from the Tenn Dept of Revenue! His con business MAGICAL MOUNTAIN CABIN RENTALS, LLC was ordered shut down by the state summer 2011! He is living in Memphis most probably with his mother. There is a $1,000 REWARD out for his location if given to the Dept of Revenue and you can do this CONFIDENTIALLY, your name is not necessary to collect this reward! Call your local Dept of Revenue if you can locate this scam artist and conman for them! They know he last drove a silver Honda Pilot and has a pack of small barking dogs he keeps with him. He's a slick cracker for sure!
Google "Magical Mountain Cabin Rental Tennessee State" and you will see the hearing where the state shut him down!
PASS THE WORD!
Report him now!
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
Hello pumpkin/icp whatever you want to call yourself this week, how about pussyboy? You brag about living in East St.Louis and how tough you are sheetee you lie like a wigger. You aint man enough to take on ole Harry a 84 year old black man that can stomp a brown mud hole in your ass. I told you before, I despise white crackers and black folks trying to act like a Uncle Tom like Kallark27, Bee 47, 87, whatever the hell that fool calls himself. I call him a race baiter master baiter and traitor. Kallark is the only brother that wishes he could be a white cracker head. 2686(*)2
Yo Hairy I see they let you out of the Zulu primate nursing home for the holidays I'm starting off the new year by verbally beating you down like a run away slave I here there holding auditions for a new game show on the B.E.T network and your old azz qualifies its called bowling for food stamps dont forget blue and yellow make green and that depends and I bet you fart mummy dust.Bwwwwwwwwwa Happy new year 2013 the year of the juggalos 7734
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year ICP. You're damn lucky I don't give you an ass whoopin right now because Im in the middle of eating my fried chicken and greens. Rest assured I'll be back denigrating you white folks with a vengeance and that sissy boy pumpkin. Bwwwwwwwww
Don't forget to save the chicken bones to Pierce your nose and put you're tribal Zulu makeup on so you feel like your back in A.p.r.I.c.k.a you mambo lip shine.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reminder, I did save the wish bone for your Prince Albert piercing however the chicken bone was bigger than your little willy could handle. Everybody likes to read angry little brain farts. Zulu Dawn and the Black Apocalypse...11 3/4 inch Black Serpent Spitting Viper.......1212
Don't forget to save me a piece of sweet potato pie pumpkin or is it chimp.This message was sponsored by the united negero foundation. 7734/2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,083,498
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service 25 min Joe Clinton 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min STO 305,179
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. 8 hr Bob Rooney 1
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 15 hr SnuffAGlobalist 4
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 17 hr Raptor in Michigan 121,143
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) Tue Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE