The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 478)

Showing posts 9,541 - 9,560 of17,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

J Rock wrote:
hi
waz up my kneeger

Since: Nov 11

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark27, since you say I do not know you perhaps you will take this opportunity. Please tell me about yourself, background, occupation, hobbies, hunt-fish, likes-dislikes or anything you would like for me to know....“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” ART of WAR
You first. Of course I don't expect you to divulge sensitive/personal things. Nevertheless, If you tell me some things about you I will tell you some things about me. Fair enough?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?? You really don't know a thing about me, do you?? It's good that your bait caused the Queenfish to bite. LOL. "5 words strong."
Kallark is this not your quote stating that I don't now a thing about you? I was simply responding to your post...I thought it was an invitation to get to know you better, perhaps I should of read between the lines. My bad....

Cleveland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark is this not your quote stating that I don't now a thing about you? I was simply responding to your post...I thought it was an invitation to get to know you better, perhaps I should of read between the lines. My bad....
That's fine. Just tell me about yourself and I will tell you about me.

Since: Aug 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Dr Fil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think we know what you are saying.
You are saying that you are white and not happy with your circumstance in life. Therefore, you need to spoof multiple racial personalities on a site that has perhaps 100 viewers at most so you can boost your self esteem.
yo doc, how much do you charge for your anal-ysis? who else but you are'' we ''?

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty good for a honky!
Yo, thats typical cracker put down jive an totally sucksville.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you like to know?
Jerryspringher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yo doc, how much do you charge for your anal-ysis? who else but you are'' we ''?
Tar you and shytsteak can come on my show and I will gladly give you $500 worth of food stamps for the holidays.
Meanie

Madison Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

WAAA WAAA WAAA! My dog can lick your dog. Blah blah blah! You people are all childish idiots bickering back and forth extending this idiotic topic for two years. No minds will change. Give it up you fools.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Jerryspringher wrote:
<quoted text>Tar you and shytsteak can come on my show and I will gladly give you $500 worth of food stamps for the holidays.
Shalom Springer. Ware be your show at? I would rather have the 500 instead of stamps cuz weese use EBT card now. Could you ride me to your show to make it worthwile ?
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Wat up Tarn? Too bad you and Teak can't make our little White Power Thanksgiving soiree. The boys been saying we gots to bees more liberal and open up some our White Power meetings to "diversities." I figured inviting a true genuWINE Detroit pimp and his nappy headed ho to our meeting would score us some big points with all those Obongo voters and make way for a White Power president in 2016. Some of the more ambitious fellers were willing to take one for the team and pay up to one hundred and fitty ends to take a ride on Space Mountain wit Tarn. If you and the Teakster change your minds drop me a line at 5372-WHITE POWER.
Jerryspringher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalom Springer. Ware be your show at? I would rather have the 500 instead of stamps cuz weese use EBT card now. Could you ride me to your show to make it worthwile ?
I will send my personal limo it's deuce and a Quater,the bar will be stocked with champagne and ripple and brass monkey for you and shyt-steak and look in the ash trays you mind find a few blunts.Shalom!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a smart man! Warrior sucked me into the same thing about debating me and when I obliged, he backed off like the sissified bit.h he is. Good call. BTW, Aryanthequeerbarian and Warrior are the same homo.

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

icpislame wrote:
Wat up Tarn? Too bad you and Teak can't make our little White Power Thanksgiving soiree. The boys been saying we gots to bees more liberal and open up some our White Power meetings to "diversities." I figured inviting a true genuWINE Detroit pimp and his nappy headed ho to our meeting would score us some big points with all those Obongo voters and make way for a White Power president in 2016. Some of the more ambitious fellers were willing to take one for the team and pay up to one hundred and fitty ends to take a ride on Space Mountain wit Tarn. If you and the Teakster change your minds drop me a line at 5372-WHITE POWER.
Yo. me an Teaky would like to join you folks if you had a chapter up near Detroit or maybe Ann Arbor.but fo a one day fling it be too much an Teaky is still sortin out an sellin the loot from NJ.We probably go on that Kosher Springher show cuz weese only eat Rabbi approved kosher chitlins an hog jowls an turkey stuffed wif gefilta fish.

later, Tarny

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Jerryspringher wrote:
<quoted text>I will send my personal limo it's deuce and a Quater,the bar will be stocked with champagne and ripple and brass monkey for you and shyt-steak and look in the ash trays you mind find a few blunts.Shalom!
Yo an shalom, me an Teaky will do you proud being on that show. Teaky will shine up his gold grill and wear his best saggys an skid marked shorts an I will wear my new blond wig with extentions and my cool nails.

Shalom, Tarny

soapmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

youtube.com/watch... ……… Elf Rant ,,,West Chester Penna the Worst
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Happy WHITE Friday, ya wigger simianesque fecal skinned yutes. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!

5372 WHITE POWER!!!!!

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

It's awfully quiet. No posts for a little while. I guess all the bigots and trolls and race chauvinists needed a day off.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

icpislame wrote:
Happy WHITE Friday, ya wigger simianesque fecal skinned yutes. WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!
5372 WHITE POWER!!!!!
You have no pride your a weakazz punk living in you're mommas basement trying to be a cyber bully but you're nothing but a cream puff pole smoker.7734

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
It's awfully quiet. No posts for a little while. I guess all the bigots and trolls and race chauvinists needed a day off.
Cast out the bait, the fish will feed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,541 - 9,560 of17,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 303,190
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street 5 hr guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) 14 hr Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Apr 14 Squach 123,275
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Apr 13 Davey 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Baltimore County was issued at April 16 at 9:49PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search