The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,226

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Jugglos

United States

#11817 Nov 16, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I took over from your fat pole smoking jisum swallowing flat headed mute ugly mother. She does give good head! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Your momma so fat you have to dip her in flour to find the wet spot old Seahag.The b/Tch is so fat she hit a wrinkle it all feels the same.Ha Haha 7734

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11818 Nov 16, 2012
Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>By the look of your face and the make up you where you could be the next spokes person for s.o.u.l.g.l.o.w products and if you would wear a cuckoo clock around your neck you could pass as flavaflays brotha.7734
... yo go liqour lotto an get me some memphals an 40. i make you my side b!tch. yo, yo, yo no what I sayin.
same o same o

Dothan, AL

#11819 Nov 16, 2012
the county cops suvs crazies driver needs horse and buggys hope yall get the tape
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#11820 Nov 16, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the Peter Puffer! He is back, high heels and all. How you been doing peckerwood! How's that racist daddy of yours! You still got a little baby pecker! LOL!
I am not sure what you are referring to, but how is your fat cow of a mother doing? RuePaul(unbelievable!) homo. How is your queer father figure/twisted lover Harold doing?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11823 Nov 18, 2012
warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what you are referring to, but how is your fat cow of a mother doing? RuePaul(unbelievable!) homo. How is your queer father figure/twisted lover Harold doing?
They are doing fine they can't wait until you get out of prison and return to our family.
Jugglos

United States

#11824 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They are doing fine they can't wait until you get out of prison and return to our family.
I can see you and your family it's Sunday sitting in you're adobe midget hut having BBQ iguana and smoking each others poles oh the h0m0 life you live,you all are a bunch of fine fellows.HaHaHaH0m0sHa7734
ah

Cookeville, TN

#11825 Nov 18, 2012
ah
Pete

Livonia, MI

#11826 Nov 18, 2012
ooooh
Sally

Arlington, TX

#11827 Nov 19, 2012
Well, my son recently visited Oakland, CA to visit his girlfriend. She was on the edge of Oakland. They tried to walk to a convenience store when he noticed that 5 black youth were following them. His girlfriend acted like he was being racist to notice and try to evade... They were robbed at gun point after hearing the running behind them. I suppose we are supposed to be grateful they are alive and not pistol whipped at best. Some of those thugs were as young as 13, others much older. Making them more dangerous because the younger ones might be trying to show their macho and start something. I raised my kids in white poverty, but taught them to work for everything they have and I did it as a divorced Mom without child support. My son joined the military (since he didn't have a drug history...they allowed him to join). My son who has worked his behind off for ten years will soon have multiple PHDs in his field. Yet it all could have been for nothing because other people don't seem to know how to raise kids and teach them ANY values whatsoever!
Less than 1/3 of Oakland is black, yet:
The five-year average for homicide suspects in Oakland breaks down as follows:
64.7% Black,
8.6% Hispanic,
0.2% White,
2.0% Asian and
24.4% Unknown.
Oh, and I raised those kids in a 90% black neighborhood in a different city with high crime. If I could raise responsible children there, why can't other people?(in greater numbers!!)
The pedophile mohammed

Dearborn, MI

#11828 Nov 19, 2012
Sally wrote:
Well, my son recently visited Oakland, CA to visit his girlfriend. She was on the edge of Oakland. They tried to walk to a convenience store when he noticed that 5 black youth were following them. His girlfriend acted like he was being racist to notice and try to evade... They were robbed at gun point after hearing the running behind them. I suppose we are supposed to be grateful they are alive and not pistol whipped at best. Some of those thugs were as young as 13, others much older. Making them more dangerous because the younger ones might be trying to show their macho and start something. I raised my kids in white poverty, but taught them to work for everything they have and I did it as a divorced Mom without child support. My son joined the military (since he didn't have a drug history...they allowed him to join). My son who has worked his behind off for ten years will soon have multiple PHDs in his field. Yet it all could have been for nothing because other people don't seem to know how to raise kids and teach them ANY values whatsoever!
Less than 1/3 of Oakland is black, yet:
The five-year average for homicide suspects in Oakland breaks down as follows:
64.7% Black,
8.6% Hispanic,
0.2% White,
2.0% Asian and
24.4% Unknown.
Oh, and I raised those kids in a 90% black neighborhood in a different city with high crime. If I could raise responsible children there, why can't other people?(in greater numbers!!)
A good knee-gro is a dead knee-gro.
Zero Sum Gain

Houston, TX

#11830 Nov 19, 2012
same o same o wrote:
the county cops suvs crazies driver needs horse and buggys hope yall get the tape
I knew you'd be here.My my.You need some attention!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11831 Nov 19, 2012
Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you and your family it's Sunday sitting in you're adobe midget hut having BBQ iguana and smoking each others poles oh the h0m0 life you live,you all are a bunch of fine fellows.HaHaHaH0m0sHa7734
If you can see us then you are standing on a step ladder because your so short and fat and that little midget body of yours just waddles around your mammys trailer house! Have you seen your boyfriend contrarytohisbeliefs lately. How is your little tinkerbell doing anyways! Maybe he went to San Francisco your birth place to get a penis implant! LOL! You cracker peckerwoods crack me up! BWAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#11832 Nov 19, 2012
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!

5372 just shat on 7734. Go 5372 yourself ya bunch of simianesque urban yufe diversities.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11833 Nov 20, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?? You really don't know a thing about me, do you?? It's good that your bait caused the Queenfish to bite. LOL. "5 words strong."
Says me. On the contrary Kafart. I bet you're a little black man who wears black plastic frame glasses with a strip of electrical tape in between the frame. You have a pen pocket protector in the front of your shirt pocket that contains 2 pens, 1 mechanical pencil, and a yellow highlighter. You were the little uncoordinated malnourished Urkel in school that all the kids made fun of. You were the last kid to be picked on sport teams. You didn't have a father figure in your life, however, I believe you had a good mother that did her best to raise you. You lay in bed fantasizing how to get back at these people that brought unpleasant memories that continue to haunt you even to this day. So you sit behind a computer screen inoculated from the main stream of society sending out inflaming descriptive words that absolutely makes no sense to the laymen. So if it makes you feel better to display an aptitude in pseudo theatrical knowledge knock yourself out.....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11834 Nov 20, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Says me. On the contrary Kafart. I bet you're a little black man who wears black plastic frame glasses with a strip of electrical tape in between the frame. You have a pen pocket protector in the front of your shirt pocket that contains 2 pens, 1 mechanical pencil, and a yellow highlighter. You were the little uncoordinated malnourished Urkel in school that all the kids made fun of. You were the last kid to be picked on sport teams. You didn't have a father figure in your life, however, I believe you had a good mother that did her best to raise you. You lay in bed fantasizing how to get back at these people that brought unpleasant memories that continue to haunt you even to this day. So you sit behind a computer screen inoculated from the main stream of society sending out inflaming descriptive words that absolutely makes no sense to the laymen. So if it makes you feel better to display an aptitude in pseudo theatrical knowledge knock yourself out.....
How many of you think Aryan Barbarian deserves a SMACK DOWN and WHY?
Jugglos

United States

#11835 Nov 20, 2012
icpislame wrote:
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!
5372 just shat on 7734. Go 5372 yourself ya bunch of simianesque urban yufe diversities.
I told you you're a weakazz wannabe instead of white pride you represent gay pride now go outside your double wide trailer and raise your rainbow flag my little slack jawed b/Tch,now get back to smoking some white owls. Bwwwwwwwwa
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11836 Nov 20, 2012
Jugglos wrote:
<quoted text>I told you you're a weakazz wannabe instead of white pride you represent gay pride now go outside your double wide trailer and raise your rainbow flag my little slack jawed b/Tch,now get back to smoking some white owls. Bwwwwwwwwa
Is that you again Instantclownpu$$Y (PRICELESS)?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Since: Nov 11

Fayetteville, NC

#11837 Nov 20, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kafart and not Kaffir anymore huh? I was having a difficult time following your line of "insults." Some of the words and phrases you employ to denigrate are quite laughable to say the least. You are soooo delusional and scatterbrained as far as what you think about me. I love how you tried to put a psychological twist to it all. It was cute lol. What I will say is that our correspondence has been mentally stimulating and enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11838 Nov 20, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kafart and not Kaffir anymore huh? I was having a difficult time following your line of "insults." Some of the words and phrases you employ to denigrate are quite laughable to say the least. You are soooo delusional and scatterbrained as far as what you think about me. I love how you tried to put a psychological twist to it all. It was cute lol. What I will say is that our correspondence has been mentally stimulating and enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
... you find a way to get evybody packin your poo poo kallark. This has been going on for a long time. Why do you not see what a twist of nature you are? Jus tell em you are a married uppity negro who gramma got you a sof job at ford truck plant so you can play on computer all day amongst the real workers? You must be union taken care of or lazy team leader I bet. Negoroids taken care of Negoroids and callin it union. lol.
icpislame

Dawsonville, GA

#11839 Nov 20, 2012
Kingfish 2016!!! Put White Pride Worldwide back in the WHITE House!!!

I'm White Pride Worldwide and I approve this message. Dial 5372 to support White Pride Worldwide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Yeah 1,110,509
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr zach 305,689
Comedy Out of Violent Bloody Horror in The War ... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Review: Atas Marc J Sat Briangreene 1
Where are the "Girls that just Want To Have Fun... Fri Fantastic Bob 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Sep 19 Joshygreen97 88
•••
•••
•••