The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 463)

Showing posts 9,241 - 9,260 of17,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin thats the attitude I want to see. Hanging onto resentment is letting someone you despise live rent-free in your head. I don't condone Warrior or Waco's immature rants and sexual innuendos.
As allusive that I might seem, rest assured Pumpkin I am Aryan. AS far as beatdown, you too little gay boys had your chance to take on this old man. My daddy told me growing up that there is one man that you needed to be afraid of. He said that is an old men because they don't play fair. Pumpkin I will let you know when and where on my next visit to St.Louis. Pumpkin do you understand? Well do you?
We have a date! Not the kind of date you want, but a date to meet and find out once and for all, who's the champion and who's the chump. Who throws in the towel. Who will walk away with their tail between their legs. I will lay the smack down on thee with furious vengeance! I won't hurt you too bad, just a couple of bit.h slaps.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Skuttlebutt wrote:
<quoted text>WASSUP white peckerwood? You been eating the sausage again I can see. I know you and icp are the same short fat white pimply face tramp stamp bald pole smoking Nancy Boy! Now if you don't STFU I will drive to St louis and slap the COBRA on your dumb baby pecker ass! You have been warned! SERIOUS!
Oooh, so scary Warrior, I think I just sh.t my pants!
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Aryan, not to get off of the topic of hate, but to comment on what you said, it is surprising how many people hold grudges. I was wild in my late teens and all of my twenties into my early thirties, and I had and still have to a degree a bad temper. Got into fights, beat some people up, never severely, said nasty things to women I dated, etc. I have contacted many through FB or via social events and have tried to apologize to as many as I could. It is surprising to me how some people hold on to hate. I am the type of person that can argue with someone or even get a little physical with a dude, and the next day I will say I am sorry and shake their hand. Some people just don't let go of that anger. I do hate some people permanently but those were people that I didn't get into an honest argument with, but actual broke the ethical codes you don't break with a person. A few nasty words or a slap on the head isn't going to make me permanently hate someone. FAG!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a date! Not the kind of date you want, but a date to meet and find out once and for all, who's the champion and who's the chump. Who throws in the towel. Who will walk away with their tail between their legs. I will lay the smack down on thee with furious vengeance! I won't hurt you too bad, just a couple of bit.h slaps.
Apparently you know the outcome already. You have mistaken my tail for my enormous German sausage that's going to be wrapped around your head like an vicious one eyed spitting viper.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you know the outcome already. You have mistaken my tail for my enormous German sausage that's going to be wrapped around your head like an vicious one eyed spitting viper.
Put up or shut up. Put your money where your mouth is.
Aryan Barbarian

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Aryan, not to get off of the topic of hate, but to comment on what you said, it is surprising how many people hold grudges. I was wild in my late teens and all of my twenties into my early thirties, and I had and still have to a degree a bad temper. Got into fights, beat some people up, never severely, said nasty things to women I dated, etc. I have contacted many through FB or via social events and have tried to apologize to as many as I could. It is surprising to me how some people hold on to hate. I am the type of person that can argue with someone or even get a little physical with a dude, and the next day I will say I am sorry and shake their hand. Some people just don't let go of that anger. I do hate some people permanently but those were people that I didn't get into an honest argument with, but actual broke the ethical codes you don't break with a person. A few nasty words or a slap on the head isn't going to make me permanently hate someone. FAG!
I heard you and ICP went on vacation to see Big Ben in Texas. I also Found out that you two queers got really really pissed off when you found out that Big Ben was a State Park. BWwwwwwwww!!!!!!
milanie

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

really?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

LMAO! Look at this little peckerwood already apologizing for the beat down Aryan is about to lay on him. You are such a delicate short peckered bald keg for a stomach dumb white boy. You constantly cry and whine about how you have to apologize because you are so tough? WTF! You are a walking talking Contradiction in your own little midget mental mind! Your racist daddy really screwed you up. I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST. You are too stupid to feel sorry for. No wonder women and men dump you after a date or two. You are an emotional wreck. I bet you are half woman. Now drop those pants take a look at that nice lace lined panties you have on and slap that mangina a few times to wake up the man side of it you little peter puffer. When you're finished get on your unicorn and ride it down under a rainbow to your mommies basement and get to bed tinkerbell! HA!HA!HA!HAH!HAH!AH!
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Skuttlebutt wrote:
<quoted text>WASSUP white peckerwood? You been eating the sausage again I can see. I know you and icp are the same short fat white pimply face tramp stamp bald pole smoking Nancy Boy! Now if you don't STFU I will drive to St louis and slap the COBRA on your dumb baby pecker ass! You have been warned! SERIOUS!
Warrior your other alias skuttebutt that fits you well come on down to Missouri I'm waiting on you to slap you into the future and when I get through with you I will be able tell you by the lumps on your head what your future will be now go play with you're pet iguana,and by the way Senor your bark is bigger than your bite.Bwwwwwwwwa,Fuoff
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard you and ICP went on vacation to see Big Ben in Texas. I also Found out that you two queers got really really pissed off when you found out that Big Ben was a State Park. BWwwwwwwww!!!!!!
Actually you went on a vacation to a state park to see a G.e.I.s.e.r. but here is the story old man your no spring chicken and I don't care about your bullsh!t Old man saying you will be beat like a run away slave and you will end up buying a hover round you get it pal so quit talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Look at this little peckerwood already apologizing for the beat down Aryan is about to lay on him. You are such a delicate short peckered bald keg for a stomach dumb white boy. You constantly cry and whine about how you have to apologize because you are so tough? WTF! You are a walking talking Contradiction in your own little midget mental mind! Your racist daddy really screwed you up. I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST. You are too stupid to feel sorry for. No wonder women and men dump you after a date or two. You are an emotional wreck. I bet you are half woman. Now drop those pants take a look at that nice lace lined panties you have on and slap that mangina a few times to wake up the man side of it you little peter puffer. When you're finished get on your unicorn and ride it down under a rainbow to your mommies basement and get to bed tinkerbell! HA!HA!HA!HAH!HAH!AH!
Gosh, your opinion means so much to me, gayboy! It's too bad that you are supposedly black yet you have your head so far up Aryan's a$$ that you can see his tonsils. You are quite the little queer. I wish you would bring your supposed black a$$ up to St. Louis, I would enjoy smacking you around a little bit and watching you cry. Sissy-la-la, I don't know if my heart would let me smack around a gay man, it would be like hitting a girl, but in your case, I think an exception could and would be made.
Rev Billy Ray Collins

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Its time to turn so you dont burn
Rev Billy Ray Collins

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Come see me on the frontage road
Rev Billy Ray Collins

Channelview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

God heals the devil kills steals and destroys
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

No response Warrior? I hope I didn't make you cry, nothing worse than a queer crying in a corner. Are you cuddled up to Queerbarian so he can console you?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you went on a vacation to a state park to see a G.e.I.s.e.r. but here is the story old man your no spring chicken and I don't care about your bullsh!t Old man saying you will be beat like a run away slave and you will end up buying a hover round you get it pal so quit talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better.
ICP
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up your mother's vagina. Now stfu, you'll never be the man your mother is.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

No response Warrior? I hope I didn't make you cry, nothing worse than a queer crying in a corner. Are you cuddled up to Queerbarian so he can console you?
Pumpkin
Shock me, say something intelligent! You're just like my ole Kirby vacuum cleaner, you suck things up but you don't spit out. Now go have your mother fetch me another vodka and tonic before I give you a ass whoopin. Pumpkin do you understand? Well do you?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Pumpkin remove that condom from your face, so the children won't think you're a real dick head on Halloween.
icpislame

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
ICP
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up your mother's vagina. Now stfu, you'll never be the man your mother is.....
bwah hahahahahahahahaha damn it man! YOU DONE WIT AND TOW UP THAT LAME A$$ insaneclownpu$$y bro! bwah hahahahaha teehee. Don't you EVER NEVER EVER show your pathetic face around here again icp!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Good morning PUMPKIN! How did you and Kafart sleep last night? Did you two twinkies get any sleep of did you stay up all night playing hide the vienna sausage in the cave! BWWAAAAAAAAAAAA!BWAAAAAAAAAAA! BBBBBBBWA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,241 - 9,260 of17,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min fetch almighty 1,033,606
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min SevenTee 303,185
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street 53 min guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) 10 hr Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Apr 14 Squach 123,275
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Apr 13 Davey 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Baltimore County was issued at April 16 at 9:49PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••