The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
6,001 - 6,020 of 18,750 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
Kingfish

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good, clown. Head on back to the trailer park or farm where you reside. Your "ape" and "jungle" quips about me mean absolutely nothing. You're just a wannabe Klansmen with a big mouth. My family has resided in this country at LEAST 150 yrs. I know nothing about the bush or jungle or apes or anything your little brain can conjure up about black people and Africa (which, by the way, you consistently prove you know nothing about). So go on home and read some more Nazi/Skinhead/Klansmen rhetoric. Maybe you can come up with something new as opposed to same old dry "ape" "spear" or "jungle." Have a nice day.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
New?

Snot sucker.
Fat and Stoopit.
Primate.
Uncivil.
Incompetent.
Non-Contributor.
Naturaly Lazy.
Zero Ambition.
Pants to the ground Fool.
Criminal by nature.
Ignorant as Mud.

Since: Nov 11

Rockwood, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
New?
Snot sucker.
Fat and Stoopit.
Primate.
Uncivil.
Incompetent.
Non-Contributor.
Naturaly Lazy.
Zero Ambition.
Pants to the ground Fool.
Criminal by nature.
Ignorant as Mud.
Ok...what's your point?

Rockwood, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

@Kingfish

Lol nothing new as I thought. White people have been saying that forever lol. Anything new??
Kingfish

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

@chit for brains.

Tutti Tutu?
Hammer lips?
Ham Hoc Nose?
Ghetto Bolonga?
Rabid Wolfs?
Beggars?
masterofconcrete pourers

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

KINGSHIT WHO POSTS FROM DETROIT THE HELL HOLE wrote:
@chit for brains.
Tutti Tutu?
Hammer lips?
Ham Hoc Nose?
Ghetto Bolonga?
Rabid Wolfs?
Beggars?
Jesus, you gotta be kidding! You are posting from the Detroit library and expect us to believe you aren't ghetto
Kingfish

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, you gotta be kidding! You are posting from the Detroit library and expect us to believe you aren't ghetto
... was it "Ghetto Bolonga" that pushed you over the edge?
masterofconcrete pourers

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
... was it "Ghetto Bolonga" that pushed you over the edge?
Nah, just the fact that you would down anybody else, yet, you are living in the ghetto!

Say, how's the abandoned building situation there, anyhow?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

I see this thread is still filled with hatred and ignorance. It astounds me that some people can have such a narrow view. Bigotry only provides missed opportunities for friendships, love, culture, and perspective.

Hello, Kallark. I'm thankful that there is at least one intelligent person involved in this discussion. Unfortunately, your audience is a group of morons.
Mrs Hamilton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
I see this thread is still filled with hatred and ignorance. It astounds me that some people can have such a narrow view. Bigotry only provides missed opportunities for friendships, love, culture, and perspective.
Hello, Kallark. I'm thankful that there is at least one intelligent person involved in this discussion. Unfortunately, your audience is a group of morons.
Blah Blah Blah.... The niggir destruction of the country needs Adressing!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Mrs Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah.... The niggir destruction of the country needs Adressing!
Based on your post, our country's failing education system needs to be addressed. Badly.
Mrs Hamilton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your post, our country's failing education system needs to be addressed. Badly.
Seal up the loose vaginas of the negro female....failing education is solved.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

Mrs Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
Seal up the loose vaginas of the negro female....failing education is solved.
That isn't a viable solution since it wouldn't abolish your ignorance or that of anything that derives from your gene pool.
Mrs Hamilton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't a viable solution since it wouldn't abolish your ignorance or that of anything that derives from your gene pool.
Ha!! typical coal-hauler. Take that niggir dick out of your ass and you may see the light!!
Masama Muhfugger

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Kingfish wrote:
@chit for brains.
Tutti Tutu?
Hammer lips?
Ham Hoc Nose?
Ghetto Bolonga?
Rabid Wolfs?
Beggars?
You be one stupid jig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

charlie_Girl wrote:
Hey Charlie Girl! Good to hear from you. Yes, this board is full of blind bigots and hatred. Plz excuse my harsh words to all the trolls. None of them are meant for good, sensible, intelligent ppl like you. How ya been?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Kingfish wrote:
@chit for brains.
Tutti Tutu?
Hammer lips?
Ham Hoc Nose?
Ghetto Bolonga?
Rabid Wolfs?
Beggars?
Fail again KingDouche lol. Try again!
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
I always thought it lowered the statistical probability of being assaulted, robbed, or murdered.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Charlie Girl! Good to hear from you. Yes, this board is full of blind bigots and hatred. Plz excuse my harsh words to all the trolls. None of them are meant for good, sensible, intelligent ppl like you. How ya been?
I'm good, Kallark. I don't take exception to your words. You post a lot of truth and I know that your intentions are good.:)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

heat seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought it lowered the statistical probability of being assaulted, robbed, or murdered.
Now you know that you were wrong. ;)
HomeyDclown

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

The 25 most dangerous cities in the U.S are ghetto ape infested cities,just l@@K @ the news headlines on a daily basis horse gets punched by a c@@n,old man becomes victim to knock out knuckledraggers the list goes on and on when will it ever stop no need to answer that,ghetto history repeats itself everyday,the entitled lazy breed of unhuman people I call a spade a spade.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore