The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 21533 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7600 May 16, 2012
Mrs Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
Seal up the loose vaginas of the negro female....failing education is solved.
That isn't a viable solution since it wouldn't abolish your ignorance or that of anything that derives from your gene pool.
Mrs Hamilton

Dallas, TX

#7601 May 16, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't a viable solution since it wouldn't abolish your ignorance or that of anything that derives from your gene pool.
Ha!! typical coal-hauler. Take that niggir dick out of your ass and you may see the light!!
Masama Muhfugger

Bigfork, MT

#7602 May 16, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
@chit for brains.
Tutti Tutu?
Hammer lips?
Ham Hoc Nose?
Ghetto Bolonga?
Rabid Wolfs?
Beggars?
You be one stupid jig

Since: Nov 11

Washington, DC

#7603 May 16, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
I see this thread is still filled with hatred and ignorance. It astounds me that some people can have such a narrow view. Bigotry only provides missed opportunities for friendships, love, culture, and perspective.
Hello, Kallark. I'm thankful that there is at least one intelligent person involved in this discussion. Unfortunately, your audience is a group of morons.
Hey Charlie Girl! Good to hear from you. Yes, this board is full of blind bigots and hatred. Plz excuse my harsh words to all the trolls. None of them are meant for good, sensible, intelligent ppl like you. How ya been?

Washington, DC

#7604 May 16, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
@chit for brains.
Tutti Tutu?
Hammer lips?
Ham Hoc Nose?
Ghetto Bolonga?
Rabid Wolfs?
Beggars?
Fail again KingDouche lol. Try again!
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#7605 May 17, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
I see this thread is still filled with hatred and ignorance. It astounds me that some people can have such a narrow view. Bigotry only provides missed opportunities for friendships, love, culture, and perspective.
Hello, Kallark. I'm thankful that there is at least one intelligent person involved in this discussion. Unfortunately, your audience is a group of morons.
I always thought it lowered the statistical probability of being assaulted, robbed, or murdered.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7606 May 17, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Charlie Girl! Good to hear from you. Yes, this board is full of blind bigots and hatred. Plz excuse my harsh words to all the trolls. None of them are meant for good, sensible, intelligent ppl like you. How ya been?
I'm good, Kallark. I don't take exception to your words. You post a lot of truth and I know that your intentions are good.:)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

#7607 May 17, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought it lowered the statistical probability of being assaulted, robbed, or murdered.
Now you know that you were wrong. ;)
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#7608 May 17, 2012
The 25 most dangerous cities in the U.S are ghetto ape infested cities,just l@@K @ the news headlines on a daily basis horse gets punched by a c@@n,old man becomes victim to knock out knuckledraggers the list goes on and on when will it ever stop no need to answer that,ghetto history repeats itself everyday,the entitled lazy breed of unhuman people I call a spade a spade.
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#7609 May 17, 2012
Meet Mitt Lenox and Harry Stone. Both got their lessons in diversity this week. They are the two latest whites killed by blacks this year. We won't hear about them on CNN or NBC though. Google them, learn more about their tragic murders at the hands of out of control thugs. 2012 will continue to be a big year for racism!
Mrs Hamilton

Chicago, IL

#7610 May 17, 2012
HomeyDclown wrote:
The 25 most dangerous cities in the U.S are ghetto ape infested cities,just l@@K @ the news headlines on a daily basis horse gets punched by a c@@n,old man becomes victim to knock out knuckledraggers the list goes on and on when will it ever stop no need to answer that,ghetto history repeats itself everyday,the entitled lazy breed of unhuman people I call a spade a spade.
Now there's a post that truthfully says how it really is.
Too many blind people in a niggirnation.
News just reported that thug Trayvon had marijuana in his system. Have to laugh at all the knuckle dragging niggirs and their candle lit vigils and chicken wing fests.
Exterminate the Trayvons. ZIMMERMAN for PREZ!
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#7611 May 17, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know that you were wrong. ;)
No, my head is not in the clouds on this issue. I can be friendly with diversity at the workplace, but as far as going places where diversity congregates. That's a negative...

With my job, I have to be in a data driven world. Same with my life...we've already discussed black crime rates, interracial crime rates, and victims surveys in this thread. We can cover old ground if you like; however, the statistics haven't changed nor will they ever. Many, blacks cannot assimilate thus they act out with crime. If you're around when they go into one of these anti-social episodes, the likelihood of being a victim is greater.

We're all entitled to our own opinions, but we're not entitled to our own facts. You can believe what you like about equality, diversity, and multi"cult"-uralism. It is dogmatism at it's worst. I hope you never get your dieversity lesson the hard way. You probably won't. My guess is you have little exposure to it...you should send your children to city schools so they can have all these wonderful opportunities at friendship.
masterofconcrete pourers

Cincinnati, OH

#7612 May 17, 2012
I reported the thread to Topix. But, as you well know,Topix doesn't care what's posted on their forums

Google "Topix Lawsuit". It's a great read!
Mrs Hamilton

Chicago, IL

#7615 May 17, 2012
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
I reported the thread to Topix. But, as you well know,Topix doesn't care what's posted on their forums
Whiner!! You are reported for driving while blind.
Dennis Gannon

Cincinnati, OH

#7616 May 17, 2012
Mrs Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better than driving while black!
heat seeker

Fremont, CA

#7617 May 17, 2012
Okay, Johnny Cochran.

Tell us how those cases are relevant to this thread.

Washington, DC

#7618 May 18, 2012
heat seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my head is not in the clouds on this issue. I can be friendly with diversity at the workplace, but as far as going places where diversity congregates. That's a negative...
With my job, I have to be in a data driven world. Same with my life...we've already discussed black crime rates, interracial crime rates, and victims surveys in this thread. We can cover old ground if you like; however, the statistics haven't changed nor will they ever. Many, blacks cannot assimilate thus they act out with crime. If you're around when they go into one of these anti-social episodes, the likelihood of being a victim is greater.
We're all entitled to our own opinions, but we're not entitled to our own facts. You can believe what you like about equality, diversity, and multi"cult"-uralism. It is dogmatism at it's worst. I hope you never get your dieversity lesson the hard way. You probably won't. My guess is you have little exposure to it...you should send your children to city schools so they can have all these wonderful opportunities at friendship.
Ok since we're apparently more inclined to evil and wickedness than you, what would you suggest to solve the "problem" of diversity? you do know that wickedness comes in all colors right?
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#7619 May 18, 2012
Mrs Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of driving he must be that c@@n in the black munkey suit driving Ms.Daisey @ least he was willing to perform his duties like a good houseape.bwwwwwa!
HomeyDclown

Saint Louis, MO

#7620 May 18, 2012
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
L@@k shine the only reporting you will be doing is to get your welfare check ,medicaid and your ebt card topped off so your pack of yardapes are taken care of by us hard working folks and that's no joke.bwwwwwwwwwa
Kingfish

Brighton, MI

#7622 May 18, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok since we're apparently more inclined to evil and wickedness than you, what would you suggest to solve the "problem" of diversity? you do know that wickedness comes in all colors right?
It's perfectly clear what to do A-hole.

STOP the evil and wickedness! DUH!

People avoid Detroit like the plague. Its not because of color. Its because of ignorant, savage, brutal crime. Its just happenstance that its "ALL" committed by Negoroids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 337,138
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,747,001
News Baltimore County schools make the grade in regi... (Oct '17) Apr 23 Eryn 2
Apr 22 Queens78 3
person Apr 18 ljean 1
Baltimore is dead to me Apr 17 Truth 1
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Apr 14 Mohammed 90

Baltimore Jobs

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages