NAAWP warns WHITE PEOPLE to stay out ...

NAAWP warns WHITE PEOPLE to stay out of BALTIMORE!

Posted in the Baltimore Forum

OBAMADONTCARE 2013

Covington, LA

#1 Oct 2, 2013
NAAWP warns WHITE PEOPLE to stay out of BALTIMORE!

NAAWP: WHITE POWER$

"WHITE FREIGHT is the PRECURSOR to WHITE FLIGHT"

WHITE AMERICANS have moved out of SHITHOLES like DETROIT, ST. LOUIS, CLEVELAND, FLINT, CHICAGO, BALTIMORE, NEW ORLEANS, JACKSON, BATON ROUGE, PHILLY and WASHINGTON D.C. and they ain't NEVER coming back!

The MAYOR of JACKSON, MISSISSIPPI is a CURRENT MEMBER of the NATIONAL BLACK PANTHER PARTY, needless to say the NAAWP is WARNING WHITE PEOPLE to go the extra mile and drive around JACKSON, MISSISSIPPI, because WHITE PEOPLE ain't WELCOME in JACKSON, MISSISSIPPI!

fatuous1

MARK TRAINA

NAAWP NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON 2013
Huh

Peterstown, WV

#2 Oct 3, 2013
I won't. Nor will I go to Chicago, Detroit, Jackson ms, anywhere in California, new York, st Louis, Philly, or anywhere else blacks run rampant and lawless
lmao

Dundalk, MD

#3 Oct 3, 2013
doesn't matter where you got white ppl will still always support black ppl.. they are too lazy to suppor themselves.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#4 Feb 9, 2014
March will show blacks where they stand. Stay tuned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,419,177
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr zef 311,625
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Hipocrit 20,505
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage (Apr '15) Fri mableS769 67
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Thu Badguyforever 39
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) Aug 24 lockemup 54
News Veterans get ALS disability (Jul '08) Aug 24 Sjpowers 30

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages