Tips for potty training at night

Tips for potty training at night

There are 26 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 3, 2008, titled Tips for potty training at night. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

CKisMom wanted advice on nighttime potty training for her 3 A A -year-old, who uses the bathroom by himself during the day but still needs a pull-up at night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steve

Bournemouth, UK

#27 Feb 10, 2013
Mrs J wrote:
sorry didnt mean to be nosy.......looking for another post.....happened across this one,,,,God Bless
No worries be as nosy as you like if I can help at all please ask.
Mrs J

Livingston, TN

#28 Feb 12, 2013
My dear Steve, I want to add....never , never, ever give up, miracles happen to us every day.....sometimes we dont recognize one when it happens.... I am An older woman... lots older.... I was alive but like A mummy.... until about 15 yrs. ago my Dr. put me on Prozac (just to try) it changed my life forever.. I had a hard time recognizing the new me....I realize its not for everyone.... what im getting at , so many new medicines coming out every day coold be the right one for you or the ppl. on this post, im not a religious fanatic but do have a deep connection with the guy in the sky..... ask him for help, he will get back to you in the strangest ways! thank you for offering your help to me meant a lot.........ppl. forget to do that searching Baltimore for a lost realative and......came across your post I do live in tennessee, but you will feel my love as one human being who cares....I am going to pray 24 hrs. straight for everyone on here...... you will know i am praying.....you will feel it, never give up you are going to get well!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#29 Feb 13, 2013
mrs J wrote:
<quoted text>Depression can cause anything, once you sink into "the Black Hole" your Mind...Body...Spirit...can be robbed of anything.... I will pray deeply for all of you.....been there! I understand!
That's so true and thank you
mrs J

Cookeville, TN

#30 Feb 13, 2013
baby davey ,,,,,I love you!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 14, 2013
mrs J wrote:
baby davey ,,,,,I love you!
Awww thank you :$$$ wish I wasn't like this
Mia

United States

#32 Apr 4, 2015

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,234,487
News Youth leaders reflect on violence in Baltimore 5 min reality is a crutch 1
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 21 min Bam 618
News Baltimore gets bloodier as arrests drop post-Fr... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Mom, child fatally shot in head in Baltimore 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Tom Brady suspended four games, Patriots lose d... 2 hr tom wingo 59
News Woman, boy fatally shot in head in Baltimore 6 hr Nellie 2
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]