Lynne From West Virginia

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Hi,
I am searching for a woman who would be in her mid to later 40s that has a father that goes by the name Butch. I am her cousin from West Virginia. Her mother's birth name was Carol Jean Riggs. She also has a younger brother by the name of Marty. He is from her second marriage. The 2 last names that are sticking in my mind are Nesbit and Corbin. The person I am seeking is Cynthia or Cindy. If any of you know of the names I have mentioned, please contact me.
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Hope u have better luck than i am having
Selena

Livingston, TN

#3 Jan 28, 2013
I was born here and have had no luck asking about relatives, if you have any kind of an old address or work place any tiny bit of info. no matter how remote anything you can pull out of your memory may help. Best of luck to both of you.
Selena

Livingston, TN

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Another thing I was thinking is to post your message on as many Topix cities as you can , big job but you never know, I live in Tn. and found a post from someone in Indinia looking for her cousin, I found him for her easy (zip code) I am looking for my brother David Higgs...with no luck he would be real old, so who knows. well best of luck again.
LiL Miss

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 3, 2013
BTT
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
LiL Miss wrote:
BTT
i dont understand what BTT means. I was excited when it showed i had a reply lil miss can u help me
LiL Miss

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Ky hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>i dont understand what BTT means. I was excited when it showed i had a reply lil miss can u help me
BTT means Bump to top
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2013
LiL Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
BTT means Bump to top
bump to top of what????? Im lost
LiL Miss

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Ky hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>bump to top of what????? Im lost
Bump to top of this forum so that it doesn't get lost in the other ones in case someone knows her.
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
LiL Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump to top of this forum so that it doesn't get lost in the other ones in case someone knows her.
o ok thanks
Selena

Livingston, TN

#11 Feb 4, 2013
I'm just (bumping to the Top) Thank you LiL Miss...I wouldn't of thought of it.
Ky hillbilly

Glasgow, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Selena wrote:
I'm just (bumping to the Top) Thank you LiL Miss...I wouldn't of thought of it.
doris is just being tied back to me on an a sister a adopted Long story Doris is a sis to my non biol mother the frances u speakn is my non bio mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min EasyEed 1,217,475
News More Details Emerge in Arrest of Freddie Gray 28 min cody 1
News Man in coma after encounter with police 31 min Nellie 4
News Off-duty Officer's Car Taken With Special Needs... 39 min Ashley 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min EasyEed 309,649
News 2 dead after shooting in Baltimore 50 min Ashley 1
News Exclusive: Sen. Ben Cardin's crucial role 1 hr Sofia 1
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE