For immigrants, legal advice, English class and hope
Jermin Laviera, an energetic woman with a bright and generous smile, works on the first floor of the Esperanza Center in Southeast Baltimore, which gives her a street-level perspective on the immigrant crisis emanating hundreds of miles away in Central America.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.
#1 Aug 3, 2014
There are five reasons why all of the 13 million illegal aliens must be deported.
1. By coming here, they have proven that they have no respect for the law.
2. Since about half of them can't find jobs, they turn to crime. The Latino gangs are the most dangerous in the country and are the primary suppliers of illegal drugs.
3. And the ones who found jobs have taken millions of jobs away, from the legal citizens of this country.
4. It costs the taxpayers many billions of dollars every year to pay for the costs of their being here.
5. This country is already getting overcrowded, and some resources are getting scarce. For example, there are water shortages and supplying adequate electrical energy is problematic in some areas. And we canít keep cutting down the forests to make room for new construction, because without trees, we wonít have enough oxygen to breathe and sustain life. And because 60% of the forests are gone and there are more than 400 dead zones in the oceans, the atmosphere has shrunk, and the resultant global warming and excessive infra-red sunlight is melting the icecaps and causing severe and violent weather.
To help ensure the longevity of the United States, and to keep terrorists from seeking visas and citizenship, pretending to be law abiding people, our borders need to be closed permanently to new immigration.
And any politician supporting keeping the illegal aliens here has NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW, and must be voted out of office!
#2 Aug 3, 2014
Spay, neuter, and deport.
#3 Aug 3, 2014
Cut the benefits is next.
“It's a New Dawn”
Since: Feb 14
#6 Aug 4, 2014
WHY do we even HIRE Border Patrol..If the Illegals are making it through??
#7 Aug 4, 2014
The infestation was always by design. The depressing of the American worker was the object. Bring in cheap labor, kick out the legal wage earners and stop giving Americans a living wage, no benefits, just work the low life sub culture to death, while they deplete our Natual resources, destroy our cities and towns with drugs and crime, close down and bankrupt our hospitals, fill our prisons with child molesters, rapists and murderers. WTF for? To enrich the goons on Wallstreet and in DC. It's high time Americans protest the hell out of this corrupt system and walk on Washington, throw out the trash and try to save America.!!!!!!!!
Add your comments below
|Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08)||3 min||Jacques in Ottawa||1,682,339|
|Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08)||6 min||June VanDerMark||326,266|
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||16 hr||TRUTH TOLD||21,376|
|Real Estate||17 hr||gforce1999||1|
|Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07)||Tue||Raptor in Michigan||111,542|
|Capital sex offender free in Baltimore. (May '15)||Jan 14||Avi||46|
|Moes Cup Baltimore, MD||Jan 11||Lor Bippers||1|
Find what you want!
Search Baltimore Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC