Feeling Empowered

Many in the religious community have visited Empowerment Temple African Methodist Episcopal Church, including Bishop T.D. Jakes, mentor to the Rev. Full Story
First Prev
of 155
Next Last
pastor D

Baltimore, MD

#3150 Oct 14, 2010
judgement will began at the houses of god in 2011
if it does not than God has not spoken
pastor D

Baltimore, MD

#3151 Oct 14, 2010
are you people completly lost contact with holiness
pastor D

Baltimore, MD

#3152 Oct 14, 2010
jamal bryant eddie long paul crouch and all the others who are leading God"s sheep a stray will pay the sheets are off and their nakeness shall beseen by all the world God is the God afar and at hand he is in our very mouth how can you preach when you have not been changed. they must think God is taking a break which they commit sin
veman96054

Bayonne, NJ

#3153 Oct 27, 2010
Yall seen him on Kci and JoJO

Ho of Baltimo maybe more suited for TV than pastoring a church.

On TV no one cares how many baby mammas he have.

Does he tell them to pay their child support. Or teach them how to cheat like he did.
Stop it

United States

#3154 Oct 28, 2010
What are your hidden sins Pastor D? What if your sins were exposed?
Stop it

United States

#3155 Oct 28, 2010
People have to forgive what if people remembered your sins from three years ago and never let them go? Why do you still call him the Ho of Baltimore when that was three years ago and 2000 members have rejoined our church. Why are you still judging him and smearing his name? Is that Godly or a sin and why are you worried about it if you have a life? Sweep around your own front yard first. You should be praying and not jealous judgmental or envious. Restore a brother not kill them. Yes he made great mistakes but so did you. God is trying to get him to holiness and living truly for God.
star

Atlantic City, NJ

#3156 Nov 30, 2010
You could not have said it better. Gizelle does care about God or no one else. She got Jamal through sex and that exactly what he is still doing. They deserve each other and I have no remorse for neither of them. She took Jamal from his first baby mother and because she was freak and freak and him came out even more they both took each other down.
Stop the Insanity wrote:
People are tired of seeing ministers and their materialistic wives flaunt their riches in front of the congregation. The funny thing is they got their money from begging and selling people dreams. They act like royalty.
The people of the church send them on five-star vacations, pay for million dollar homes, and allow them to wear expensive clothing. Meanwhile, the most of the members of the congregation are living hand to mouth.
Jamal and Gizelle are two of the most arrogant, self-centered people in the ministry. Jamal is flashy and self-serving. Gizelle loves the limelight and attention. She was an attention whore at Hampton University. She is too haughty to seek God for her husband. She probably couldn't find Genesis in the bible. They deserve each other.
I am tired of the pimps in the pulpit. They make me angry. The foolish congregation angers me more. Always bragging about what the pastor has, how the pastor eats, and how he went on a nice vacation. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, they have not vacationed in years. It's time to pull the plug on these bootleg pastors and their
high-strung wives.
Do you ever wonder why Jamal doesn't have a son to carry on the legacy of the Bryant ministry? It's probably because God wants to stop this foolishness.
Gucci diaper bags, Jimmy Choo's? She should be ashamed of herself because many of the congregants are poor people. ET members are so naive. They work hard all week so Gizelle can sit on her a** all day in her million dollar home and floss at church on Sunday.
I guess some people need leaders even if the they are leading them straight to hell and the poor house.
Soldier from Afghanistan

Columbus, OH

#3157 Dec 3, 2010
I know your daughter can attend any church but there are not too many that Teach and preach the Word of God the way Bishop Walker does. I think if she is saved she is already covered. I attended the church while at FT Campbell, KY and it was worth the trip to Nashville. If you worry don't pray but if you pray don't worry. God will work it out for her GOOD!
avessel

United States

#3158 Jan 11, 2011
I love the anointing on pastor j.h. bryant. But we as christians have to raise a standard. We are not of the world so we need to stay out of the world and set apart. Now we all fall short of the glory but when you take such responsibility and you preach to a nation you are entitled to hold up a certain standard. Now with sin the enemy has a field to play ball with. We can not confuse new saints we must allow our lights and lives to shine so the world might see GOD through us. That being said, if i make a mistake it wont be known to the world and the only peole it will affect is the people around me but if i was a mega church pastor my circle would be the nation. Our main goal as christians ate to be Christ like. And tell a dying world about him. But when you start looking at the man and not the mandate then we as people of GOD are in trouble and we are not following CHRIST. LETS BE AN EXAMPLE AND RAISR AND HOLD A STANDARD. HAVE MERCY MY GOD. LIFT PASTOR JAMAL UP IN PRAYER. WE HAVE TO PRAY FOR OUR LEADERS. BE BLESSED.
avessel

United States

#3159 Jan 11, 2011
star wrote:
You could not have said it better. Gizelle does care about God or no one else. She got Jamal through sex and that exactly what he is still doing. They deserve each other and I have no remorse for neither of them. She took Jamal from his first baby mother and because she was freak and freak and him came out even more they both took each other down.
<quoted text>
well i dont know how she got him i wasn't there but i can agree with some of the things that was said. I believe in paying my 10% but i believe the bible when it states that cherity begins at home then spreads abroad. Now Pastor J.H. Bryant is obligated to raise and keep a standard, and if he has fallen i believe GOD can and will have mercy. But we need to stop focusing on the man and not the mandate of building up Gods kingdom. And when we focus on God we cant allow ourselves to get side tracked with gossip or controvercy. I am just in a relationship with GOD thats a intimate one. I just want to be a vessel and an example to the world that God is real. Forget the gossip. God is real and no matter what is said about the pastor bryant i hope he has got that intimate relationship with God and for real. God sees the best in us even when we fall and not even loves ourselves , he shows mercy and love. He whom is among us that is without sin please let him cast the first stone. I belive God wants us to live in roalty but if the people are suffering then we need to humble ourselves and give to those whom are less fortunite. Thats why if or when i become what God has designed for me to be, i am going to just be that vessel and allow the blessing of the Lord to make me rich. And put the souls before money. Thats whats important. Be blessed
Chile Please

Perth Amboy, NJ

#3160 Jan 22, 2011
We keep reminding people of his mischief 4 years ago because he is a minister. He has a higher standard of behavior. He is still hoing around and making a mockery of his profession.

His lackluster performance, and lack of expertise, on K CI and JoJo shows that he is about nothing.

People that attend his church need to find somewhere else. One where a minister does the job in its entirety.

Did he keep his salary from the church while he was on TV?

Is he still trying to bleed his congregation dry.

Does he admit to all his baby Mamma's and the existence of Jamal Israel Harrison Bryant.

He has not changed his behavior one bit.
GET A GRIP

Alexandria, VA

#3161 Feb 18, 2011
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! I checked out this thread BACK IN 2007....I even posted a comment. Since then, I've moved to another state, got married, changed jobs (for the better) and y'all STILL talking about Jamal Bryant??? He should be proud...GET A CLUE FOLKS.....WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING!!! When you stand before Jesus Christ, and we ALL will...he will ask you NOTHING about Jamal Bryant!!! JESUS!!!
dede peen

Pacific Palisades, CA

#3162 Feb 19, 2011
I love you jamal.
to many baby mammas

Metuchen, NJ

#3164 Mar 10, 2011
which Baby Mamma are you
5, 6, or 7
Anonymous

Laurel, MD

#3165 Nov 9, 2012
Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>Gotcha person, I am not some Mike Miller I don't know this person!
Funny that I found this! I also know Michael Miller and there is way more to be exposed. He is not the person that he claims to be. Of all the things that I do know about him, never once did he mention to me that he was ever married. Tony, how do I get in contact with you.
Gospel Music Fan

Fresno, CA

#3166 Mar 9, 2014
Great Is The Lord.... LQQK what He's done !! http://gwwilliamsacousticmusicministry.com/

Amazing !!... Simply Amazing !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 155
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 305,669
Review: Atas Marc J 2 hr Briangreene 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Patrick 1,110,901
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Bently 19,219
Where are the "Girls that just Want To Have Fun... 7 hr Fantastic Bob 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 8 hr Unknown 296
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 16 hr Joshygreen97 88
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating