Senior IRA figure Brian Keenan dies of cancer in Belfast

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Brian Keenan, a commanding figure during the Irish Republican Army's long march from war to peace, died of cancer Wednesday, the Sinn Fein party announced.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
non

Dixon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 21, 2008
 
United Ireland

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 21, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RIP Brian
round

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 30, 2013
 
?
rock white

Braintree, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RIP all the victims of the pseudo irish terrorist communist killer thugs.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

rock white wrote:
RIP all the victims of the pseudo irish terrorist communist killer thugs.
Also rest in peace, all the victims, of British army killers, and RUC killers and druggie, alcohol, infused "LOYALIST" serial killers, who lyingly presented themselves to the world as, lawful Democrats....
rock white

Braintree, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

not content with bombing, murder etc the thugs then tell their followers to commit suicide.

and then blame the Brits..........
rob

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Who gives a
Equality---

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Numerous Innocent Irish Catholics, whilst walking home from a night out, were to be abducted, then binded, tortured, then mercifully killed, by so-called "LOYALIST" paramilitarys.
After abduction these poor innocent people, would be taken to "ROMPER ROOMS" usually situated in dingy flea ridden bars/pubs in the Protestant heartland, of the Shankill Road or nearby..
Below are two separate definements, of a sexual sadist or sadists...
1.An Individual or Individuals with a sexual sadism disorder have persistant fantasies in which sexual excitement results from the binding of an unknown person, then inflicting psychological or physical suffering(humilation and terror) onto there victim or victims.
Once this process has begun, it is very difficult for the perpertrators or perpertrators to stop, usually resulting in the torture and deaths of many more victims, which was to give the name serial killing or serial killer-killers
(The name serial killer, would be derived by law and enforcement USA, after the activities of such people were to become very prominent, in the latter part of the 20th century)..
2.Sexual Sadism, involves illegal activities, such as abduction, torture, leading to murder. The merciful death of the victim or victims, will often and in mosts cases bring sexual excitement to the perpertrator or perpertrators..
The loyalist evils on this web-site, pay homage and hero worship to sexual deviants and sadists and serial killers....
rob

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Equality--- wrote:
Numerous Innocent Irish Catholics, whilst walking home from a night out, were to be abducted, then binded, tortured, then mercifully killed, by so-called "LOYALIST" paramilitarys.
After abduction these poor innocent people, would be taken to "ROMPER ROOMS" usually situated in dingy flea ridden bars/pubs in the Protestant heartland, of the Shankill Road or nearby..
Below are two separate definements, of a sexual sadist or sadists...
1.An Individual or Individuals with a sexual sadism disorder have persistant fantasies in which sexual excitement results from the binding of an unknown person, then inflicting psychological or physical suffering(humilation and terror) onto there victim or victims.
Once this process has begun, it is very difficult for the perpertrators or perpertrators to stop, usually resulting in the torture and deaths of many more victims, which was to give the name serial killing or serial killer-killers
(The name serial killer, would be derived by law and enforcement USA, after the activities of such people were to become very prominent, in the latter part of the 20th century)..
2.Sexual Sadism, involves illegal activities, such as abduction, torture, leading to murder. The merciful death of the victim or victims, will often and in mosts cases bring sexual excitement to the perpertrator or perpertrators..
The loyalist evils on this web-site, pay homage and hero worship to sexual deviants and sadists and serial killers....
Who gives a

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a
You obviously do pal, as you obviously read the post, in turn returning a short but straight to the point unintelligent reply to the post.....

You have made similar comments about other users posts, if you did not give a feck, why come onto a political forum and read others views and opinions. Are you some sort of attention seeker, by any chance, are you lonely and hope for a response, as you do not have the intelligence to debate issues.???
Do not be shy come aboard and let us all know your views and opinions, even if we do not agree with them, its all a bit of craic although it also can be poignant!!!
I will give you a heads up, if you decide to come out off your shyness bubble, and you are a bit sensitive, there are a lot of right wingers on this site.
They can be nasty buggers, but equally cowardly, so do not worry about them, unless you are one. Still if you are one, that is one extra brain cell added to this political forum, they need all they can get, as brainpower is not one of there strong points, although bullying and insults can be....lol.

SLAN..........

Just a thought

Beloit, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Equality/Rank propagandist.Do gargoyles prefer their wee bit of Slan from a can or do they prefers their's by hand?
rob

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

Who gives a...
rob

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

A political forum. That will make me laugh for days man. Cheers
rob

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously do pal, as you obviously read the post, in turn returning a short but straight to the point unintelligent reply to the post.....

You have made similar comments about other users posts, if you did not give a feck, why come onto a political forum and read others views and opinions. Are you some sort of attention seeker, by any chance, are you lonely and hope for a response, as you do not have the intelligence to debate issues.???
Do not be shy come aboard and let us all know your views and opinions, even if we do not agree with them, its all a bit of craic although it also can be poignant!!!
I will give you a heads up, if you decide to come out off your shyness bubble, and you are a bit sensitive, there are a lot of right wingers on this site.
They can be nasty buggers, but equally cowardly, so do not worry about them, unless you are one. Still if you are one, that is one extra brain cell added to this political forum, they need all they can get, as brainpower is not one of there strong points, although bullying and insults can be....lol.

SLAN..........
I couldn't give a f about an Ira dude dying scum the lot of them same goes for the other side. One bad as the other it's a non subject it doesn't matter to me in slightest.
Educated people shouldn't care about it unless they have been brought up in a culture of ignorance and blind hatred. Pure and simples

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

rob wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't give a f about an Ira dude dying scum the lot of them same goes for the other side. One bad as the other it's a non subject it doesn't matter to me in slightest.
Educated people shouldn't care about it unless they have been brought up in a culture of ignorance and blind hatred. Pure and simples
You have come out of your shyness shell, great stuff.
You are entitled to your opinion on whats going on in the north of our island, fair play, many people hold a similar view, of not giving two flying fecks, but then again, some are more passionate, so fair dos, if that is the way you feel.
Maybe you could enlighten me though, if you do not give a feck, why reply to posts, and visit this web-site. It does not make sense to me, as they say, it takes all sorts to make the world tick!

Are you Irish? Rob is a very English or Protestant name I do not know many ROBS from the South of our island..? Just curious!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

rob wrote:
Who gives a...
Furthermore the reasoning why some people are passionate, is because they do care about facts, and the lies that are being espoused daily on forums, about certain issues, by mostly right wingers.

I personally will fight the case of ALL innocence, murdered during our recent conflict on this forum.
This includes the murders of two close relatives, who were totally innocent, one was a child and one a father of eight young children.
I will take the liberty of presuming that this has not happened to your family, so you would nothing about it, therfore you are selfishly entitled to say "Who gives a..."
I wish I could say the same Pal..

GOOD NIGHT...
stuarty

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

what a good week for loyalism.. cancer was too quick. burn in hell keenan
rob

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>You have come out of your shyness shell, great stuff.
You are entitled to your opinion on whats going on in the north of our island, fair play, many people hold a similar view, of not giving two flying fecks, but then again, some are more passionate, so fair dos, if that is the way you feel.
Maybe you could enlighten me though, if you do not give a feck, why reply to posts, and visit this web-site. It does not make sense to me, as they say, it takes all sorts to make the world tick!

Are you Irish? Rob is a very English or Protestant name I do not know many ROBS from the South of our island..?
Just curious!!!
I'm Irish not that it makes the slightest bit of difference nor does being catholic or Protestant. Prejudice is prejudice ya know. That's all that rubbish up there is plain and simple. It's not a matter of opinion
rob

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>You have come out of your shyness shell, great stuff.
You are entitled to your opinion on whats going on in the north of our island, fair play, many people hold a similar view, of not giving two flying fecks, but then again, some are more passionate, so fair dos, if that is the way you feel.
Maybe you could enlighten me though, if you do not give a feck, why reply to posts, and visit this web-site. It does not make sense to me, as they say, it takes all sorts to make the world tick!

Are you Irish? Rob is a very English or Protestant name I do not know many ROBS from the South of our island..? Just curious!!!
And im atheist I don't define myself by some silly outdated religion.
Is your actual n
rob

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

---Equality wrote:
<quoted text>Furthermore the reasoning why some people are passionate, is because they do care about facts, and the lies that are being espoused daily on forums, about certain issues, by mostly right wingers.

I personally will fight the case of ALL innocence, murdered during our recent conflict on this forum.
This includes the murders of two close relatives, who were totally innocent, one was a child and one a father of eight young children.
I will take the liberty of presuming that this has not happened to your family, so you would nothing about it, therfore you are selfishly entitled to say "Who gives a..."
I wish I could say the same Pal..

GOOD NIGHT...
Personal experience doesn't given your opinion any more gravitas. If anything
M it only makes it more biased and clouded.
Fact is senseless murdering went on by both ridiculous sides

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,071,091
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min Forum 304,882
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr PetVax 18,482
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) 23 hr jawed sheikh 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Tue Sue Z 375
A love-at-first-sight skeptic: Who's she gonna ... (Feb '08) Tue Cupid advise 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon jake 82
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••