Feds: Fire took down WTC 7

Full story: AMNY

Federal investigators said Thursday they have solved a mystery of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks: the collapse of World Trade Center building 7, a source of long-running conspiracy theories.
Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. It would take something like, oh ... say, the impact from a 400,000 lb mass moving at 400 kts and carrying 10,000 gallons of Jet-A, igniting the entire fuel load on several floors nearly simultaneously, severing or compromising extensive sections of the exterior vertical structural members, and severly compromising the towers' fire suppression, steel fireproofing, and fire separation systems.
It would take something like, oh ... exactly what happened.
Stop being such a flaming dope.
<quoted text>
Wrong. Multiple entire floors were obviously fully engulfed and burned for nearly an hour.
As soon as a progressive failure mechanism developed, the tower WOULD - and did - collapse all at once, straight down (the direction in which gravity acts), and at effectively "free-fall speed."
Your silly notions otherwise are foolish tripe.
<quoted text>
Oh - you mean this debris?
http://www.google.com/search...
(snicker).
<quoted text>
You want to try again and put that in English so you can be pantsed AGAIN on another ludicrous twoofer meme?
Or perhaps you might just cut your losses and take your offensive twoofer rubbish somewhere else.
Well done! I couldn't have explained it any better than you just did.
Flipside

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Still not buying it. Besides, the pentagons damage was not consistent for a jetliner. Full tanks? It went to Ohio then NYC. Full tanks would not incinerate. The whole thing is skeptical to me. I WANT TO BELIEVE that what we are told is true. But you are making it sound like the government never lied to us. I know its much easier for us to sleep at night knowing what we were told is the truth, rather than having our own government plot against us. I rather be wrong than right, I really do. But what if what you know and what they tell us is wrong?
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Flipside wrote:
Still not buying it. Besides, the pentagons damage was not consistent for a jetliner. Full tanks? It went to Ohio then NYC. Full tanks would not incinerate. The whole thing is skeptical to me. I WANT TO BELIEVE that what we are told is true. But you are making it sound like the government never lied to us. I know its much easier for us to sleep at night knowing what we were told is the truth, rather than having our own government plot against us. I rather be wrong than right, I really do. But what if what you know and what they tell us is wrong?
The Pentagon crash was witnessed by many passersby and drivers on the adjacent roads. As far as fuel goes, a large jet heading to the West Coast starts with full tanks, which includes a reserve, which left plenty of fuel remaining after a relatively short time in the air. I guess the only thing that would convince you would be a time machine and a ticket on one of the hijacked jets. Since that won't happen, you'll be pondering this for the rest of your life, won't you? I don't have any such doubts, because I was at the World Trade Center on 9/11, and saw what happened with my own eyes.
He who knows

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Additionally, there are firefighters, police officers, and even a few Port Authority men that say they witnessed and felt explosions in the lobby of the World Trade Center According to one article, at least a couple people even reported a huge explosion at the WTC 6 building that left a massive hole in the center of WTC 6.
Bleachers

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kooky kook kook.
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

He who knows wrote:
Additionally, there are firefighters, police officers, and even a few Port Authority men that say they witnessed and felt explosions in the lobby of the World Trade Center According to one article, at least a couple people even reported a huge explosion at the WTC 6 building that left a massive hole in the center of WTC 6.
My office was in 6 WTC, which was located at the corner of West and Vesey Streets, north of and adjacent to Tower One (this is also the location of the new One World Trade Center that is currently under construction). The hole you refer to was caused by the collapse of part of the North Tower onto the center of the building, coupled with massive fire damage from flaming debris.

The collapse of both Towers was very loud when the floors pancaked down onto each other. I saw it happen, and the noise reminded me at the time of an oncoming freight train, although I understand how others may have assumed the sound was from explosions. However, that wasn't what occurred.

At no time did I consider the ultimate collapse of the buildings to be anything other than the result of severe damage from the impact of two large airplanes, and the out of control fires that resulted from burning jet fuel.

Everything that happens in this world isn't a conspiracy.
myth

Otisco, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Timeline . The 1st building fell in 56 minutes . the second in 102 minutes . The 1st was struck at floors 93-99 , the 2nd at floors 77-85 . The 2nd tower had 20 LESS floors to melt yet took TWICE as long to fall . The accelerant theory is BS .Molten steel was seen pouring out yet no fires seen anywhere near it ? IF the "plane" created such extreme heat ? Why was there a live woman standing in the hole ? With hair, even her HAIR wasn't even singed off . There were ongoing case files that were destroyed in those towers , and now ? No cases . In July for the first time the towers were turned over to a private party . In July a new law was passed banning pilots from carrying guns . In July Larry Silverstein began a large scale renovation of the towers , yet did NOT remove any of the asbestos . What exactly did he have done ? During the reno many blackouts occurred rendering the security cameras useless . The Security was headed by Marvin Bush . There was unusual stock movement on the two airlines involved immediately prior 9/11 . This was NOT the work of muslims . It was the work of the false Jews . Bloomberg McCain Feinstein Rockefeller Rothschild Schiff Silverstein Rahm Emmanual Bush Queen Elizabeth II Boehner and the rest of the bloodline are responsible . The muslims have NEVER started a war with anyone . The Christians went on crusades to murder Hebrews and Muslims . Now that Iraqi oil is privatized why isn't gas down ? Libya too . If you are white and consider yourself an Aryan ? Then you best stick with Iran cuz like it or not they are pure Aryan . The Arabs are of the same false Jew bloodline , They are NOT Hebrews .Not one of the supposed hijackers are on security video as having been anywhere near an airport that day . Instead of accusing start asking .
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

myth wrote:
Timeline . The 1st building fell in 56 minutes . the second in 102 minutes . The 1st was struck at floors 93-99 , the 2nd at floors 77-85 . The 2nd tower had 20 LESS floors to melt yet took TWICE as long to fall . The accelerant theory is BS .Molten steel was seen pouring out yet no fires seen anywhere near it ? IF the "plane" created such extreme heat ? Why was there a live woman standing in the hole ? With hair, even her HAIR wasn't even singed off . There were ongoing case files that were destroyed in those towers , and now ? No cases . In July for the first time the towers were turned over to a private party . In July a new law was passed banning pilots from carrying guns . In July Larry Silverstein began a large scale renovation of the towers , yet did NOT remove any of the asbestos . What exactly did he have done ? During the reno many blackouts occurred rendering the security cameras useless . The Security was headed by Marvin Bush . There was unusual stock movement on the two airlines involved immediately prior 9/11 . This was NOT the work of muslims . It was the work of the false Jews . Bloomberg McCain Feinstein Rockefeller Rothschild Schiff Silverstein Rahm Emmanual Bush Queen Elizabeth II Boehner and the rest of the bloodline are responsible . The muslims have NEVER started a war with anyone . The Christians went on crusades to murder Hebrews and Muslims . Now that Iraqi oil is privatized why isn't gas down ? Libya too . If you are white and consider yourself an Aryan ? Then you best stick with Iran cuz like it or not they are pure Aryan . The Arabs are of the same false Jew bloodline , They are NOT Hebrews .Not one of the supposed hijackers are on security video as having been anywhere near an airport that day . Instead of accusing start asking .
Seriously, you need help, and right away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TheIndependentMajority 1,078,923
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 21 min IMGKNEE 121,137
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Mychihuahuawillbite 305,075
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 5 hr true one 295
Baltimore Stands with Israel 6 hr informant 19
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••