First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sweetmama

West Des Moines, IA

#21 Nov 23, 2012
Joe Blow wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why the hell answer a question if you don't know?
duh this was the person who started the discusion in the first place - & was comenting on a part of the discussion! Dont b so rude !

Since: Dec 12

UK

#22 Dec 20, 2012
I'm in the UK but we've taken a delivery of a wood burning stove - we had ordered 1. When it came to fitting the stove we realised its the wrong 1 - we rang the co and they sent us the right 1 but didn't take the other away because the drivers notes didn't say there was anything to collect. We now have 2 and I am wondering - how long do we have 2 keep this and at any point does it legally become our property? Can we at least charge storage? The company is well aware that we are in possession of this.
sandstone apartments

Mesa, AZ

#23 Jan 11, 2013
fedex delivered my package to my apartment manager and allowed her to sign for it and she stole it. she even signed her own signiture and said it was delivered, she looked right at me in the office and said "file a claim" !!! Can you believe this, the fedex driver was not to deliver the package with out the "receipents" signiture, not the apartment managers signiture. i hate fedex and will never use them again!!!
citizen

Livingston, TN

#24 Jan 11, 2013
tlo wrote:
I live in Baltimore, and I ordered clothings from CA. The retailer sent the package via FedEx.
As you know, There had been a snow and ice storm the precedind evening and the morning of 14th. My landlord and I were at home because the office and school were closed that day.The FedEx website showed the package already delivered on 3:24 P.M. 14th Feb 2007. But no one knocked our door for the delivery. The most ridiculous thing is FedEx has my signature on their website.
My landlord asked our neighbors about who signed the package for me. But none of them signed for a package form FedEx. And one of our neighbors told my landlord that she was also home all day on Wednesday, 14th February, 2007, and that FedEx delivered a package for her that the dilivery person left on her front porch without bothering to knock or obtain her signature. She did not see the delivery of a package to our home.
And now I need to follow the claim and wait for the answer. I spent $400 and got nothing.
FedEx and retailer told me "Just wait!"
And I paid the money one month ago,then I still need to wait?
I dont know what I can do now ?
I dont know why I spent so much money to delivery via FedEx just because they have Signature Required.
But maybe it means that it is legal for FedEx or some else to sign for me?
Please give me some suggestions.
Get on your phone and start Hollering Real Loud! call FED-EX Every 5 minutes if you have to! drive them crazy if you have to and demand the extra delivery fee, dont let up or you will never get anything! tell them you demand to talk to the president of the Co., I had to go through that, with them, I'ts only legal for someone to sign at your address unless you authorize it elsewhere.
citizen

Livingston, TN

#25 Jan 11, 2013
mrsmoop wrote:
I'm in the UK but we've taken a delivery of a wood burning stove - we had ordered 1. When it came to fitting the stove we realised its the wrong 1 - we rang the co and they sent us the right 1 but didn't take the other away because the drivers notes didn't say there was anything to collect. We now have 2 and I am wondering - how long do we have 2 keep this and at any point does it legally become our property? Can we at least charge storage? The company is well aware that we are in possession of this.
You own it no if's buts or maybe's!
citizen

Livingston, TN

#26 Jan 11, 2013
sandstone apartments wrote:
fedex delivered my package to my apartment manager and allowed her to sign for it and she stole it. she even signed her own signiture and said it was delivered, she looked right at me in the office and said "file a claim" !!! Can you believe this, the fedex driver was not to deliver the package with out the "receipents" signiture, not the apartment managers signiture. i hate fedex and will never use them again!!!
Don't take that crap fromFedEX or the manager, I went through hell with FedEx but I won,Go to the courthouse and file a civil lawsuit against the manager, shouldn't cost you anything
citizen

Livingston, TN

#27 Feb 12, 2013
any of you have any.....good results? am curious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,115,661
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min King Kong 19,289
Saving your pennies and my vegetarian minestro... 10 hr Susan 1
Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr mdactivist 186
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr STO 305,851
gay in Towson Maryland Tue mdtowson 2
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Sep 28 IMGKNEE 120,156
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]