Victims identified in double-fatal crash

Two men were killed in Weisenberg Township Saturday night in a two car crash that ripped one of the vehicles in half. Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
JAKE

Allentown, PA

#1 Nov 30, 2008
What a shame for the family's involved...
do u think

Telford, PA

#2 Nov 30, 2008
speed was a factor? It sounds like more also.
just me

Palmerton, PA

#3 Nov 30, 2008
when will people learn to slow down?
nwtpb

Allentown, PA

#4 Nov 30, 2008
This road is a straight raceway no two ways about it. When i was growing up (and not even from that area) that is exactly what it was used for and that was 30 years ago. They will never learn.
Join the Revolution

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Nov 30, 2008
this is horrible, what makes of car were they?
Im avoiding the one that split.

Any guesses before they elaborate????
American, Japanese, German? Korean?
Prayers For The Families

Walnutport, PA

#6 Nov 30, 2008
I am holding you by your right hand - I, the Lord your God, and I say to you, don't be afraid; I am here to help you. Isaiah 41:13

Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on Earth. Colossians 3:2
Join the Revolution

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Nov 30, 2008
The compact was speeding, It looks like a newer model. The drivers were male 25 and under.
Were they coming or going to a party? Shopping?

Wahhh!, maybe it was meth!!

seriously, setting blame will not bring closure.
I hope a impact study with REAL Engineers will be conducted.
If the road was dangerous to begin with, and has a track record of accidents, the family must seek justice.
So Sad

Walnutport, PA

#8 Nov 30, 2008
Join the Revolution wrote:
this is horrible, what makes of car were they?
Im avoiding the one that split.
Any guesses before they elaborate????
American, Japanese, German? Korean?
I believe it to be a Toyota Scion, believe it or not.
Horrible

Germansville, PA

#9 Nov 30, 2008
I used to live on that road. It wasn't unusual for cars to speed in excess of 80mph. I could hear the crashes from my living room. There were always accidents occuring. Driver's treated it as a race track.

My sympathies to the families involved.
restinpeace

AOL

#10 Nov 30, 2008
Rest in Peace Giuseppe. God has another angel with him.
Sarah

Orefield, PA

#11 Nov 30, 2008
Joe Tripoli was my bestfriend and I agree that they probably werent doing the speed limit but there is no reason for anyone to make smart comments like was there more involved.
It was a horrible crash and even more devistating fatalities. They will both be greatly missed. Only time can help ease the pain that is such a great wound for everyone that knew them. My prayers and thoughts go out to both families. I love you all and call me if you need anything at all.
Joe I love you so much! I have no idea how im going to get by with out you. You were my rock. I miss you more than anything. I just hope that your having fun with freddie up there. Watch over your family. I can almost hear you saying "sarah your over reacting, everythings going to be ok" or "dont worry about me, i got this". Lifes going to be hard with out you to hold my hand. Guess i gottta start thinking for myself huh?
And Tito. You were always a character. You made me laugh when I was having a hard day at the salon or when you were trying to teach me spanish. Watch over your family too. I love you. I met your family for the first time last night. They're really nice. Im going to miss you too.
You both better save me a spot up there in between. I love you both.
Love,
Sarah
AMAZING

Catasauqua, PA

#15 Nov 30, 2008
Join the Revolution wrote:
The compact was speeding, It looks like a newer model. The drivers were male 25 and under.
Were they coming or going to a party? Shopping?
Wahhh!, maybe it was meth!!
seriously, setting blame will not bring closure.
I hope a impact study with REAL Engineers will be conducted.
If the road was dangerous to begin with, and has a track record of accidents, the family must seek justice.
The only family that should be seeking justice is the 67 year old that was almost killed by there STUPIDITY !!!
bikeryder

Fogelsville, PA

#17 Nov 30, 2008
Sure, everyone speeds in that area. The state cops are NEVER around, except to investigate fatal accidents. They are useless.

I'm waiting for the punk with the white Outback with the loud muffler who flies through the area to be next. Unless someone who's tired of this crazy maniac grabs him by the neck and kicks some sense into him.
Prayers For The Families

Walnutport, PA

#18 Nov 30, 2008
Sarah wrote:
Joe Tripoli was my bestfriend and I agree that they probably werent doing the speed limit but there is no reason for anyone to make smart comments like was there more involved.
It was a horrible crash and even more devistating fatalities. They will both be greatly missed. Only time can help ease the pain that is such a great wound for everyone that knew them. My prayers and thoughts go out to both families. I love you all and call me if you need anything at all.
Joe I love you so much! I have no idea how im going to get by with out you. You were my rock. I miss you more than anything. I just hope that your having fun with freddie up there. Watch over your family. I can almost hear you saying "sarah your over reacting, everythings going to be ok" or "dont worry about me, i got this". Lifes going to be hard with out you to hold my hand. Guess i gottta start thinking for myself huh?
And Tito. You were always a character. You made me laugh when I was having a hard day at the salon or when you were trying to teach me spanish. Watch over your family too. I love you. I met your family for the first time last night. They're really nice. Im going to miss you too.
Love,
Sarah
From your neighbor in Lynn....

Let him have all your worries and cares, for he is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you. Peter 5:7

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
truth

Slatington, PA

#19 Nov 30, 2008
This is his second high speed crash, the last one was at 140 mph.
reader

Easton, PA

#20 Nov 30, 2008
truth wrote:
This is his second high speed crash, the last one was at 140 mph.
unfortunately it will be his last....RIP
what crap

Allentown, PA

#21 Nov 30, 2008
Sarah wrote:
Love,
Sarah
Wouldn't it be great if EVERYONE went to Heaven when they died ???
Noone

Slatington, PA

#22 Nov 30, 2008
AMAZING wrote:
<quoted text>
The only family that should be seeking justice is the 67 year old that was almost killed by there STUPIDITY !!!
It's 'their', and yea it was stupid, but you know what get over it. I was close with both of them..they were great. grow a pair.

I love you Giuseppe & Tito.
Rest in peace.
Charlie

Slatington, PA

#23 Nov 30, 2008
Sarah wrote:
I agree, but my kids travel that road and they drive a compact car. They were on that road going west last night just about a half hour before that accident. Fear for the innocent and real anger are the reactions I have to that kind of unconscionable behavior by this driver.
much to learn

Coopersburg, PA

#24 Nov 30, 2008
Sarah wrote:
Love,
Sarah
Well it seems your friends almost killed someone because of their recklessness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,190,578
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 19,633
Four shot in Hillen neighborhood of Northeast B... 16 hr Sad 1
In Maryland, economic angst breaks through the ... Sun Brad 1
Do you think global warming is here? Sun Brad 1
Rams Head president 'embarrassed and humiliated... Sun Brad 1
Do you think that the law over abuse their powe... Sat Brad 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]