shannice connelly

Baltimore, MD

#85 Oct 7, 2008
Im a single parent with a four year old son that is in despreate need of a apartment based on my income Im currently homeless and Im living place to place i really need help if you can email me at SConnelly1985@live.com
shrndlws

Perry Point, MD

#86 Oct 10, 2008
I don't know much about this type of thing, but I do know that you could find a lot on craigslist.org ...just type in some keywords, and the maximum you are willing to pay, and more than likely you may find something...I hope this is helpful, because I am looking for a place, too. This is what I've been looking into for a short while, now...
Tia

Hinesville, GA

#87 Nov 13, 2008
I am 22 years old and a single parent of a 3 year old little girl.I dont have much income but we really need someplace to live. So if anyone knows of any income based apartments please let me know.
Miss Tee

Upper Marlboro, MD

#88 Nov 28, 2008
My husband and I are looking for a 2 bed/2 bath, low income housing, 55+, or according to income.20746-20747 area.
justi

Birmingham, AL

#89 Dec 5, 2008
marisa wrote:
"poor people just trying to live" ? Here's a thought, and I truly don't mean this as a flame, but do the women in your family not use birth control? It's usually a safe bet to assume that if you're struggling to afford housing with just one child, you shouldn't have any more.
I'd love to be a mother some day, but I know right now I can't afford a child. So rather than have a child and expect taxpayers to pay for my housing, my groceries, and my child's healthcare, I act *responsibly* and use birth control.
Well some people just have things that dont turn out the right way if you are not going to answer her question directly then why are you bothering her worrying about whether she uses birth control or not!!!!!! Just move along to another topic. Maybe she wanted children also but fell behind if you dont know the circumstances be QUIET!!!!!!
Shanae

Baltimore, MD

#90 Dec 22, 2008
I am a 19 year old college student in the state of MD. I work part time and not full time because I attend school full time. I am lookin for a 1 bedroom apartment that goes by my income so that I will be able to afford living.
Kristina

Arnold, MO

#91 Jan 6, 2009
hawkins village in fenton, mo
Tasha

Richmond, VA

#92 Mar 8, 2009
You can go to www.hud.gov website...choose renting to the left of the screen and then choose your location... call around and see if they have any openings and ask when do they accept applications for new residents.Good Luck!
tammie duvall wrote:
single mom making just 7.50 hour have a daughter and two grandbabies and one more on the way not much money but need a house for rent in dundalk cheap would like a 3 bedroom with basement and yard for kids someone in dundalk has to have a heart on poor people just trying to live everyone is out to make big bucks on housing when all the cost;s keep going up and not the pays i know there is still good people out there ....HELP OUT please
Tasha

Richmond, VA

#93 Mar 8, 2009
Being from Alabama, that's just what you are a BAMA, you will never understand the cost of living in the D.C. metro area.. it's okay we don't expect you to. Just don't coment on someting that you know nothing about. Weather you have a child or not it's expensive dumb azz. This is coming from a person that lived in Maryland paying $1000.00 for a one bedroom apartment...not a person in an Alabama trailer park paying $250 and lot rent...peace
justi wrote:
<quoted text>Well some people just have things that dont turn out the right way if you are not going to answer her question directly then why are you bothering her worrying about whether she uses birth control or not!!!!!! Just move along to another topic. Maybe she wanted children also but fell behind if you dont know the circumstances be QUIET!!!!!!
TStokes

Baltimore, MD

#94 Mar 10, 2009
I am a 24yr old single mother of twins and full-time student. I am currently living in an home with my brother where I share a room with my boys. I wish to move out on my own but cant quite afford alot in rent. I wish for a two bedroom based on income home and in two years I will be ready to buy.If anyone has info please e-mail me at templestokes@live.com.
Thanks
bethany

Silver Spring, MD

#95 Mar 13, 2009
if anyone knows any aparments income base in frederick md please email me at Btowns727@yahoo.com i am a mother of 1 child and am looking to get out of a bad sit.
Keira

Spearfish, SD

#96 May 28, 2009
jennifer wrote:
Kierra ,
What are you lookijg for and where?
Jenn
My name Keira Howell i don't know if im the Keira you are talking about but i need a 2 bedroom i have a baby on the way a fiance and baby due on Nov 27 i need something in rapid very soon we got kicked out
Waynetta of Birmingham

United States

#97 Jun 21, 2009
I'm in need of a 4br house in the B'ham area,I have 2 teenagers,my grandson,my father along with myself.My son and myself recieve disabilty,I also recieve social security.Need it ASAP it's 5 of us living in an 2br apt. Thanks
quianna j

Grand Rapids, MI

#98 Jun 22, 2009
if you live in michigan goto www.michigan.gov/mshda if you look in the center section of the page you will see the heading "Locator", under its is the rent based on income or sec 8 Housing Locator, this will help you find actual houses for your family to live. Under the same heading is Subsidized Housing Inventory, this will have a listing of aprtments that are rent based on income. To all other states just search your state's housing development or authority website and look for anything that says low income housing or sec 8. hope this helps someone.
Jaleesa White

Austin, TX

#99 Jun 24, 2009
Im in the middle of being homeless and in need of an low income apartment in the south Austin area. If anyone could help me please e-mail me at jaleesawht@yahoo.com thank you!
CCULP77

Warrenton, MO

#100 Jul 1, 2009
How can someone have the nerve to tell someone to use birth control?!! Its not anyones business if someone has a child. I have two daughters and we have hard times now and then. But I wouldnt imagine my life without them. We werent born into money but my children are priceless. Apparently you are some career minded money hungary individual who will probably never know the joys of having children. And until you have kids of your own dont try tolecture mothers who have been through more than you ever have
Ann

Emporia, VA

#101 Jul 10, 2009
I've been on line helping one of my friends. She went to Social Services who is trying to help her get a place and help her pay it. So you ladies may want to try that. Good luck and God bless you.
Venita

Tampa, FL

#102 Jul 22, 2009
I am a single mother with a 9 yr old and I am currently looking for a low income, cozy and nice residence. My only request is that it will not be nasty or infested with insects. A 2 bdrm + is fine.
Chris

Lynchburg, VA

#103 Aug 3, 2009
I need a 3br house, or townhouse in Lynchburg Virginia or richmond Virginia now or as soon as possible please email me at lifelovesword2006@yahoo.com please thank you please leave your contact the information.
D Alexander

Baltimore, MD

#104 Aug 6, 2009
Need one bedroom apartment based on income in the Northwest Baltimore County or Northwest Baltimore city.Please dianesjourney@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,125,123
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr cpeter1313 306,214
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Need help to get down! Mon sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Mon Briansaul 5
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Sun VeganTiger 54,518
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Sun Dealer 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance