Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
304,901 - 304,920 of 305,434 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Physians know th thruth about misbabis.
Min gav m vitamins & thn thr was no baby.
Mayb thr not vitamins.
GO AWAY

whoa.... hold on a sec.... haha,,, WHOA

You're freakin awesome, why have I not thought of this? A totally new way to frustrate people, and tick them off. I can't believe this new Troll Technology hasn't reached me yet. I mean sure, I've missed a few meetings, but that's only because I thought I knew everything, but wow, you just added a whole new layer of undiscovered trolling tactics... talk about un-tapping a gold mine in being able to get under people's skin. I salute you!

I'm showing up at next week's meeting for sure, and I'll bring my lap top, recording device. etc. I hope you'll be there, I really, really hope you'll be there. You're so awesome!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

I'm going to try this new trolling tactic out

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

Judged:

Junket wrote:
Ice cream would be good, Katie! May I have vanilla with a little caramel sauce, no nuts? Or just plain vanilla. Actually a hot fudge sundae would be nice. Who is paying? Am I paying? If you are paying I want a banana split with all the toppings.
Later can we go to a movie? Are you paying? If that is the case, I want popcorn (you bet, buttered and assaulted) and a super duper sized soda. Action films are nice, but I like romantic comedies the best - just sayin...
Whatever you posted earlier is caught in the "twilight zone". I dislike when that happens, but I've learned it was not meant to be.
Dr. Spin (JM) when she shows up (which she will eventually), will pick ferociously at our (or at least my) posts. Sometimes I just speed read past her "blather". I'm the self-proclaimed something or an other - I forget - it was JM's post and not noteworthy.
I lk ikcrm cn icm? wt abt nt's? no? mny nt no have wht? I agri wt u. fnni, ya, I no.

Yes?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

Judged:

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
That's what JM wants you to believe. Imo, you're not AC either. JM seems to think agreeing with the restrictions at viability in Roe v Wade makes PC as AC as she is. That's hogwash far as I'm concerned. She thinks we're inconsistent, I think she lacks ability to think things through. My other post said basically the same, but better. Have nfi why it didn't show, though.
<pats bench, scoots over>
Here... want some ice cream?
u agie? YS?

hahhahahahahahhahaha

LOVE IT!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

The state has the right to protect the lives of unborn citizens. Encouraging mothers to murder their unborn children isn't liberal. Killing human beings isn't progressive.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you're not "comparing or confusing slavery with abortion at all," your attempts to "right the wrongs of abortion" would effectively enslave women to their reproductive systems for a good 30-40yrs of their lives month after month after month. My moral compass says that's the worst (most selfish) option because I would not ever know what drove a girl/woman to terminate her unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy.
Your perspective is not the only one, but when it is being legislated as such, everyone is affected. The effects (if you go by other countries who've recently criminalized abortion) would be disastrous on families first, society second. Mothers in those countries have died or been imprisoned for illegally terminating pregnancy or died for lack of legal, monitored terminations.
Th physians r rsponsibl for thr aktions.
Mn was tol that H ha to work & that
womn woul hav to suffr in birth.
Thou shalt not kill.
H works in mysterious ways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Th physians r rsponsibl for thr aktions.
Mn was tol that H ha to work & that
womn woul hav to suffr in birth.
Thou shalt not kill.
H works in mysterious ways.
the Dcs hve job & rspnsble for helth of peeps. Thy r dng it. Mn was tol that H ha to wrk&stff

owie baby. 6th comdmnt

Q works in mysterious ways 2
Rentib

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2014

Judged:

You PC women live sad lives. I am sure that you are in dysfunctional or lonely relationships, if not broken. To be able to admit that you would support killing your own while they are young and developing,speaks volumes about your character. You only attract abnormal men.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Rentib wrote:
You PC women live sad lives. I am sure that you are in dysfunctional or lonely relationships, if not broken. To be able to admit that you would support killing your own while they are young and developing,speaks volumes about your character. You only attract abnormal men.
All of thm r.
Th y r all th sam .
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3669804665001/pro-...

Look at this pathetic fat Pro Abortion loser

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

In other words, you have the reading comprehension of a gnat. Honey, I've WORKED for social and legal equality. But the DOI isn't the basis for it, and it has no authority.

If you choose to equate a fetus with a born human, bully for you. Others do not, and as long as women get pregnant, THEY do what they think is right concerning THEIR pregnancy. You PLM zombies keep ignoring the rights of women in favor of the non-existent rights of fetuses.
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you don't believe in equality, fairness, social justice, and non-discrimination. You think it's ok to kill homo sapiens based on the fact that they are seen as inconvenient. Your small government pro-discrimnation assault on equality is quite evil.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

I used to run a clinic where we had stroke patients, brain-trauma cases, etc, so I learned to read what these poor people tried to write. People deliberately writing like they've had a cluster of TIA's piss me off. I don't text for that reason. English is a rich, full language; it doesn't need to be reduced to stenoscript for lazy people.
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right? Did I not call that or what??!!!
I pride myself on usually being able to put it together, and see the whole picture. I don't knit pick what I think is the obvious, but OMG,...... OMG!
I wish that person would just go away, they're like an accident you can't help but slow down, and look at. AHHHHHH

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

There are no unborn citizens. The constitution is clear that citizenship is bestowed by birth or naturalization.
Brian_G wrote:
The state has the right to protect the lives of unborn citizens. Encouraging mothers to murder their unborn children isn't liberal. Killing human beings isn't progressive.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

It's hilarious how you PLM zombies absolutely NEED to think that people who favor choice are evil, lonely creatures. The fact is that some PC people don't even believe in abortion; they just believe women should make their OWN choices, and/or believe that a biological condition overrides their own plans and goals. BTW--not all PC'ers are women, either.
Rentib wrote:

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

I know, just like all blacks eat watermelon, all women yearn for big black dick, and all republicans are racists. All the same, right?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
All of thm r.
Th y r all th sam .

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Wow...that's almost as bad as the PLM'ers who have blown up clinics and shot doctors and nurses, right? And if you look at the protesters outside of clinics, you'll always find a few who outweigh Depression-era automobiles...because weight is always a moral issue.
SevenTee wrote:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/366 9804665001/pro-life-activists- confronted-attacked-on-camera/ ?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clip s
Look at this pathetic fat Pro Abortion loser
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Wow...that's almost as bad as the PLM'ers who have blown up clinics and shot doctors and nurses, right? And if you look at the protesters outside of clinics, you'll always find a few who outweigh Depression-era automobiles...because weight is always a moral issue.
<quoted text>
I believe the term you are looking for is "vigilante justice". When inhumane laws are around people will act appropriately.

I suppose you would not support housing Jews from Nazi soldiers either? After all the big bad government said that the Jews need to be rounded up and sent to a camp.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

It never fails to astonish me that some people persist in comparing the Holocaust with legal abortion. There is NO basis for comparison. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch.

Level headed PL'ers know better, but those PL'ers are as scarce as hen's teeth, at least on Topix.
katie

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

Rentib wrote:
Think of abortion - pregnancy ending prior to term whether induced or spontaneous - as self defense. The body rejects pregnancy and a lot of ACers claim it's God. The mind rejects a pregnancy and women are accused of having "sad lives." Women are criticized as living "in dysfunctional or lonely relationships, if not broken."

News for you, when my fallopian tube burst and opened a corner of my uterus, I began bleeding internally. The embryo had implanted outside my uterus and its growth couldn't be sustained. It eventually exploded. I was rushed into surgery with a blood pressure of 50/60. But until everything was surgically removed and repaired, I was still considered pregnant. To this day that one is marked as my fourth pregnancy, no live birth. Blame God, ok? His will and all that. The abortion allowed my fifth pregnancy to end in live birth with a healthy baby girl.

Now... what were you saying about my character?
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2014

Judged:

Junket wrote:
It never fails to astonish me that some people persist in comparing the Holocaust with legal abortion. There is NO basis for comparison. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch.
Level headed PL'ers know better, but those PL'ers are as scarce as hen's teeth, at least on Topix.
It is exactly the same thing. It was perfectly LEGAL in Germany to round up people and send them to camp.

And it is perfectly LEGAL to kill an unborn child.

No difference, both are immoral and legal at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,243
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min Ancient One 18,833
gay hookup in maryland 7 hr mdtowson 3
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Tue kobe 1
Baltimore Stands with Israel Tue lavon affair 78
Police adjust resources after violent weekend Tue Anon 1
need help Tue Kelly baseman 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••