Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
303,621 - 303,640 of 305,182 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

CDII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I forget you are operating with a handicap; one neuron in your empty head.
Should I use the "bouncing ball" method with you??
No Mason, you must first master the crayon, before you can move on the bouncing ball. So please.... try.... amuse me some more. TIA
CDII

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> So you "see yourself that way for at least 30 more years" as in not your entire lifetime?
I'll be way into my 80's in 30 years. Besides, did you miss the "at least" part?
Sassyjm wrote:
I am sure you were in love with every women you dated and had all your kids with,and those you married. You don't seem very stable IMO. Most likely,due to your past history,you will end up with another wife AND yet another religion.
I've been told I snore. I didn't know I talk in my sleep. Must have been that night I got locked up in your barn and had to sleep with you near by.
Sassyjm wrote:
""""Jews don't believe in heaven"""" "
""""We call it Olam Ha-Ba""""
LOL you just contradicted yourself. You DO see that,don't you? It's both the after(this)life where our souls go once our body is dead. A place,btw,where the souls of aborted babies go too whether you thought that killing their body and ending their life meant that they were gone forever. You're in for a rude awakening.
You call it heaven. We call it something else. You believe the xtian heaven will be some place where Jeebus will rule supreme. We don't believe in Jeebus, or jesus.
Sassyjm wrote:
""""" " If someone killed my second wife, I personally thank G-d for answering my prayer"""" ""
Sounds like you have hired someone perhaps.Hey Mr Lawyer,you better watch your words on here.
Of course I do. I don't have to respond for what YOU say. OTOH, if you really feel my second wife's life is in jeopardy, you have a legal duty to pass on the information and have me investigated. Good luck dweebiekins!!
Sassyjm wrote:
""""" """So, to answer your question, no. I don't have a problem with man willing someone out of existence, whether a person, or a fetus"""" """"" """"" """
Thank you for confirming what I said. You wouldn't care if someone killed your family because you have 'no problem with man willing someone out of existence'. Pyscho alert!!!!!!!!!!
Cherry picking again, I see. You're famous for that.
CDII

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah,I suppose not. I mean,most average people having garage sales don't wear her size.
In your neighborhood. But they have yours in overabundance.
Sassyjm wrote:
Hey,heres a tip for her. She can buy a few shirts and sew them together? Perhaps THEN they might fit?
She's a doctor. Not your personal tailor
Sassyjm wrote:
I'm sure she is a lovely woman though,right?:)
So much you couldn't even fathom emulating her.
CDII

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Are you chicky in disguise? You both are earily obssessed with this woman,like you were with Lynne.
Creepy. Does your wife know you stalk other women or find other women so intriguing?
You have entered, the dweebie zone!!!
CDII

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty dry Mason, you can do better than that
Of course. But, I don't feel like it.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

You win! I'll never have an abortion, I promise!
LTT wrote:
I'm speaking to someone, maybe more than one of you readers, here, about your baby that is inside you. I am asking you, please, in the name of love, to spare your baby and let it live. Please let your heart turn toward your baby, and love it. Ask God to help you to love it. He will. Your baby may well do something necessary for others, in this life. Whatever it will do, it will do what it was intended to do. It will make a difference in the life of someone. That someone needs to be loved by your baby. Save your child and do not abort it---in the name of love. If for some reason you can't keep it, I know you can find someone who will adore it. Nevertheless, there is a purpose for your child. Save it in the name of love, and love for it. Please!

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

When you run out of ribs at a BBQ?
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Is cannibalism immoral when it's the last resort for survival? The Donner Party? The Andes plane crash?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

So, I'm more like a god, in other words.
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Which also means they are nothing like you.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Right, like the right to freedom FROM religion, because it's the only way freedom of it can work. Not some raggedy silliness about morality from a document whose entire purpose is defense of the rights it establishes.
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what implicit means you unmitigated fool -
" capable of being UNDERSTOOD from something else though unexpressed".
Look it up.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

If we exist before birth, then we exist REGARDLESS of birth.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Beautifully said! We were all created in the image and likeness of God. We were willed by God to exist before he even formed us(our bodies). We all have a purpose whether we understand that or not .How we get into this world doesnt change that nor does who our parents are or if we are wanted or not by our parents. Our earthly parents were used as a vessel to get us here. Biologically we are our parents but we all belong to God. Wnen we leave this earthly life, we will go to him. He gives life. He will take us home to heaven.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

The SCOTUS was asked to determine the constitutionality of a law---that's not activism, its their JOB. READ the constitution; the SCOTUS is in no way representative or beholden to the people; their sole duty is to the constitution.
Brian_G wrote:
Roe v. Wade was elite court activism imposing their morality on the majority, without their consent. Roe v. Wade is like a nonviolent civil war, government license of genocide labeled as reproductive choice.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

It's just fine with sevcen tee, as well. Bitch at both or neither.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Cd is under the impression that "taking someone out of existence" is acceptable.

Since: Mar 14

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

"A 13-year-old and his 12-year-old girlfriend have reportedly become Britain's youngest parents.

The Sun reports that the baby, who was born last weekend, was conceived last summer when the girl was still in primary school."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/19/brit...

Compare and contrast with this American 12 year old.

"Devoe knows a thing or two about childhood and focus, for she is only 12 years old and just recently became a certified yoga instructor after completing 200 hours of teacher training. She is believed to be the youngest certified female yoga instructor in the United States."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/04/04/us-...

Choice is a wonderful thing. Regardless of what one chooses to do. Nobody's forced.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

RC, CD--you both contribute much to this site, but this unending feud is only upsetting you both. Why not declare a truce, not read each others' posts, and reserve your energy for laying into the real enemy?
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>There are three questions here that you should already know the answer to CDII, c'mon.
Why should you know the answer?
Because you never ask a question that you don't already know the answer to. hahahahhahahah
(nope, no God complex here)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

So, your rights as a human being are dependent on age and dependency; not your status as a human being. Murdering very young human beings is neither liberal or progressive.

Abortion for convenience is the murder of an innocent unborn human.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

You're mature enough to have sex at 10 in many cases--at least physically. Mentally, maturation is a matter of opinion. Considering the outcry every time people try to create practical sex ed classes in schools, I'm not sure how you expect women to "know" their bodies, especially since most women have irregular periods well into their 40's. Do you also berate women for not checking for breast lumps?

Nobody has to live by your rules, and most women have more to do than check their vajayjays every day for mucus, temperature, etc. What YOU can't understand is that many women don't want to be pregnant, and have every right not to be.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> If you are mature enough to have sex,then you are mature enough to educate yourself on how your body operates. If you don't want to conceive your child,then don't have sex while fertile. REAL simple.
If you DO conceive your child,then NOBODY forced you to get pregnant. Don't *want* you child,give him or her away for adoption. We can't seem to get this simple,moral,common sense into your heads. Born or unborn,don't kill your child. Give him or her to another to love and raise. Killing your unwanted child is evil,irrational,barbaric and has NOTHING to do with "rights".
GROW UP! ACT LIKE A CIVILIZED HUMAN!

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Most religions have an afterlife, bu they aren't the same in every case. Heaven isn't Olam Ha-Ba, or the Elysian Fields, or santori, or the egyptian afterlife, etc. As for aborted fetuses, those used to go to Limbo in the RCC, until someone ate a bad wafer and decided they go to heaven after all--without experiencing the pain and death of a corporeal body. Sounds like they had it easy. Don't you WANT souls going to heaven, or is it an immigration issue?
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> So you "see yourself that way for at least 30 more years" as in not your entire lifetime? I am sure you were in love with every women you dated and had all your kids with,and those you married. You don't seem very stable IMO. Most likely,due to your past history,you will end up with another wife AND yet another religion.
""""Jews don't believe in heaven"""" "
""""We call it Olam Ha-Ba""""
LOL you just contradicted yourself. You DO see that,don't you? It's both the after(this)life where our souls go once our body is dead. A place,btw,where the souls of aborted babies go too whether you thought that killing their body and ending their life meant that they were gone forever. You're in for a rude awakening.
""""" " If someone killed my second wife, I personally thank G-d for answering my prayer"""" ""
Sounds like you have hired someone perhaps.Hey Mr Lawyer,you better watch your words on here.
""""" """So, to answer your question, no. I don't have a problem with man willing someone out of existence, whether a person, or a fetus"""" """"" """"" """
Thank you for confirming what I said. You wouldn't care if someone killed your family because you have 'no problem with man willing someone out of existence'. Pyscho alert!!!!!!!!!!
Cat

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Cpeter,I have to disagree with you. I think that all women need to study their womanhood. Personally, I find it obnoxiously irresponsible for women to have sex when their is a chance of ovulation when they do not want kids. Too many women use unreliable contraception or the lack of,as an excuse for abortion.These abortions performed are due to immature,reckless behavior. Women should learn about their womanhood prior to engaging in such serious behaviour. It is too risky and a healthy issue to be ignorant. The internet can educate you even.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Okay, pedophile priests...have it your way.any drugs

The pill and IUD's prevent implantation, therefore, no abortion because there is no pregnancy. BTW--many pills, including aspirin, are "potential abortifacients.

No, a fetus should not have rights; it has no identity, no personhood, and no authority to hijack the woman's rights to her own body

Bringing up child-raping priests as an example of .catholics is bad, but equating pro-choicers with Susan Smith is good? Freaking hypocrite.
Sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You don't need to be a RCC or a celibate Priest(yes,PRIEST,not pedophile,you bigoted freak),to know that the pill and IUD are *potential* abortificants. Do your homework. Women can and do get pregnant while on both,and those forms of contraception can cause early abortions.
Your child should have rights should have rights from the moment of their existence. You didn't want your child,so you took not only his or her rights of life away,you support others from losing their life. You and Susan Smith are probably BFF's. BOTH women decided to kill their unwanted child instead of giving them up for adoption. Selfish.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Rights accrue at birth or naturalization; it's right there in the constitution. So...age, yes; dependency, no. The constitution says nothing about human beings.

Not illegal, not murder, not interesting.
Brian_G wrote:
So, your rights as a human being are dependent on age and dependency; not your status as a human being. Murdering very young human beings is neither liberal or progressive.
Abortion for convenience is the murder of an innocent unborn human.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,084,097
Scumbag Ray Rice 24 min Coach Chuggins 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 38 min bannedagain3 18,605
Baltimore Stands with Israel 2 hr boo ya 26
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service 20 hr Joe Clinton 1
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. Wed Bob Rooney 1
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... Tue SnuffAGlobalist 4
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs