Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312673 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#320705 Jan 15, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> A woman can't receive an elective abortion after first trimester which means that her fetus is being protected from HER. The woman who is considered brain dead is being kept alive which means her fetus has rights.
Educamte yourself miss nurse.
How many times have I written that I'm against restrictions on abortion? There's no point in you berating me for something with which I disagree. As for the woman who is kept alive to give birth, that is a decision left to her medical POA. Your snarkiness is unnecessary, but if it makes you happy, please, enjoy.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320706 Jan 15, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I have made my opinion on restrictions quite clear, as you know.
Indeed you have but I question your sincerity like I do Playas. When directly asked if you support an elective abortion up til the baby is in the process of natural delivery at 9 months of pregnancy, neither will give a simple, clean cut, yes or no answer. Until that day comes, I will continue to have my suspicions.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#320707 Jan 15, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Why would ANYONE stand up for a killer?
Gee, I don't know...maybe because we love them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Tillman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_MacArthu...

You support the troops....right?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320708 Jan 15, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Darlin' I'd far rather be a cretin in your eyes, than wicked in my own.
I adore my dog, and would absolutely save him over you, OR your kid...same as if I had to choose between your son and mine....yours would be second....or maybe third.
Teach your kid to swim.
I simple must step in here. You are pro-abortion. You support killing your child as choice, so yeah, no, you wouldn't"choose" your son over his/her son. You wouldnt choose life for your own or anyones.

Your dog OTOH, well..yeah.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320709 Jan 15, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, I don't know...maybe because we love them?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Tillman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_MacArthu...
You support the troops....right?
I think you crossed a line even with your side by referring to our troops as killers. If you want to equate our troops defending our nation to proaborts,Susan Smith, Gosnell, Casey Anthony, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam, etc.....then you are sicker than I thought.

I challenge anyone on here(from your side) to tell this crazy b that she is correct.

k...go!!!!
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320710 Jan 15, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
An ultrasound was done before the abortion to determine how far along I was, 3 weeks is what I was told and he was hesitant to proceed, after discussion he proceeded. He told my during the abortion I was loaded with tumors and asked me if I had a history with tumors, I told him "no" (I suspected he meant fibroid) he said that he felt the pregnancy was causing the tumors and that I would need to have a checkup with my regular doctors in 2-3 months. Which I did, the tumors were gone and I had a full checkup with no tumors since.
I am not making anything up and unfortunately for you I have zero guilt. But if it makes you feel better believing I do....knock yourself out.
Most women don't find out that they are pregnant till they are a few weeks along yet you were AT an ultrasound appointment which usually takes time to schedule at 3 weeks pregnant, then proceeded with the abortion which he was "hesitant" about.

a 42yr old woman allowed a Dr to guess and then hesitate, then abort her child @@

. Okay, so he aborted while guessing the TUMORS where from pregnancy only seeking to recheck you 2-3 MONTHS later?????????

You sound like an airhead. Can't believe you would embarrass yourself with this bs story.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#320711 Jan 15, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Rose never wished that demons would rape anyone's grandchildren either....
I guess only a born-again Christ Stain would say that....
Next...
Well, you made comments about your own grandchild not being white. I think what you said was worse. and yeah, when those grandkids are adults and they turn out just like chicko, they will. Just like they will have a field day with you.

Location hidden

#320712 Jan 15, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed you have but I question your sincerity like I do Playas. When directly asked if you support an elective abortion up til the baby is in the process of natural delivery at 9 months of pregnancy, neither will give a simple, clean cut, yes or no answer. Until that day comes, I will continue to have my suspicions.
You're incorrect. I have answered with a simple, clean cut yes. While I personally find very late term abortion to be disturbing, I maintain my philosophy of personal autonomy. Now, I'm sure you will attack me for this opinion but, since you seem to have forgotten previous discussions, there you go.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#320713 Jan 15, 2014
Okay proaborts ...im awaiting your comments about Morgue-annas story and Playas comments regarding our troops.

Don't let me down now.

Psst...and is lala or nasty nana ever coming out of hiding? LOL
Husker

Falls City, NE

#320714 Jan 15, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I simple must step in here. You are pro-abortion. You support killing your child as choice, so yeah, no, you wouldn't"choose" your son over his/her son. You wouldnt choose life for your own or anyones.
Your dog OTOH, well..yeah.
I bet she thinks a mother and father can kill their newborn if they feel like the baby isn't human yet just like Melissa Harris Perry.
Husker

Falls City, NE

#320715 Jan 15, 2014
Just like Melissa Harris Perry believes.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320716 Jan 15, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Indeed you have but I question your sincerity like I do Playas. When directly asked if you support an elective abortion up til the baby is in the process of natural delivery at 9 months of pregnancy, neither will give a simple, clean cut, yes or no answer. Until that day comes, I will continue to have my suspicions.
...do I "...support an elective abortion up til the baby is in the process of natural delivery at 9 months of pregnancy."

Since you are unappreciative of nuance....
The short answer is yes.

Now what...?

“BACK IN TIME”

Since: Dec 13

Under a Bridge, USA

#320717 Jan 15, 2014
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
SPOONER ..my chivalrous,friend ...You were not able to get MESSAGING st the time ..so I COUKD not be specific on the board ..
Ok here's,the deal ...yes I think.I had argued as,much as,I COULD same ideas,and comments,with the,Pro Choicers here ...But most of them were very civil...And we,even had,some good times ...I made friends,here despite the fact we,disagree,about abortion.
What I got tired and sick of was a,couple ..especially one who o harassed..insulted and in general harassed me from the PRO LIFE side ...was the same as,years,ago .
And these,folks,were,very supportive to me!!!!!!
I hate,arguing both sides,....
Most folks here,...at least let you say your piece without in sluring Personally ....REALLY ..
I got tired of being in the middle ...And bringing discord here just aimed at me..though in year
Past it has been aimed at others ...
Now,lol ..these folks,owe me big time ...as,it ..sadly followed me to another thread ...so they have had, bit of peace from that source,....just kidding but it's,a fact ...
SO SORRY ALL ..I heard my friend Spooner was,being gallant here ...And misunderstood what I said,on an open board about me,leaving you guys,...
Take care,all ..God bless,
Good evening Rose.

Rose did you read all of my posts that I made this morning? I was refering to G71 on all of them, with the exception of you not posting here much.

I only said "you all" have ran her (Rose) off. I didnt say it was a pro-choice or pro-life, Christian or non-Christian, gay, straight etc. that ran you off.

I didn't say or pretend I was quoting you, as to why you left, because I didn't know why?

I know these folks are your friends, and thats cool with me. I also know that they are G71s friends according to G71 (I personally wouldn't bet the farm on either!)

Anyway Rose I know it's a chore but go back and read what I said.

Note to all. When I post here I post my own opinions not in relation to anyone. So from now on don't go crying to Rose or G71, Because they have know idea, when, what, or where I post.

Begin crying in 9..8..7..6..........

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#320718 Jan 15, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I think you crossed a line even with your side by referring to our troops as killers. If you want to equate our troops defending our nation to proaborts,Susan Smith, Gosnell, Casey Anthony, Ted Bundy, Son of Sam, etc.....then you are sicker than I thought.
I challenge anyone on here(from your side) to tell this crazy b that she is correct.
k...go!!!!
Do soldiers kill?

Yes.
Yes, they do.

Only you APPROVE of that sort of killing....regardless of the 5th Commandment.

Gee, how Christian of you.

Next...

Location hidden

#320719 Jan 15, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Rose.
Rose did you read all of my posts that I made this morning? I was refering to G71 on all of them, with the exception of you not posting here much.
I only said "you all" have ran her (Rose) off. I didnt say it was a pro-choice or pro-life, Christian or non-Christian, gay, straight etc. that ran you off.
I didn't say or pretend I was quoting you, as to why you left, because I didn't know why?
I know these folks are your friends, and thats cool with me. I also know that they are G71s friends according to G71 (I personally wouldn't bet the farm on either!)
Anyway Rose I know it's a chore but go back and read what I said.
Note to all. When I post here I post my own opinions not in relation to anyone. So from now on don't go crying to Rose or G71, Because they have know idea, when, what, or where I post.
Begin crying in 9..8..7..6..........
I'm sorry that you believe someone must share your personal philosophies in order to be your friend. You're missing out on the richness of a diverse community.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#320720 Jan 15, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I asked, but didn't receive.
:( you disappointed me John. I thought for second there that you were seriously going to provide proof of this horrific accusation against knit.
Pack your bags. I'm done with you. Out you go ;)
Oh, woe is me--my darling "Sassafrass" has put me out with the proverbial "cat."
In the middle of Winter no less.
Whatever am I to do...even though she gave me the "winkie" face at the end of her post?

While the original post of "Knit's" has long since been deleted by Topix, if you're attempting to deny that this was her handiwork darlin' there isn't anyone who's not currently, thoroughly, "aligned" with you who'll agree with you...

BTW, you'll never be "done" with me luv--you can't help yourself!

;)

“BACK IN TIME”

Since: Dec 13

Under a Bridge, USA

#320721 Jan 15, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry that you believe someone must share your personal philosophies in order to be your friend. You're missing out on the richness of a diverse community.
I don't believe that Ma'am. Diversity is not a problem with me. I've just seen over time G71 completely ate up and spit out by many on this thread. Cursed like a dog for his faith, and hardly ever a "you make a good point" from anyone. In return (after a cursing) he is still kind and warm hearted to ALL of you, friend or foe.

As far as this debate y'all have, I could care less. It has been buried, dug up, buried, dug up, so many times, and no one gives an inch. So I have to ask, what is the frigging point anymore, really?
Penelope

United States

#320722 Jan 15, 2014
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask, and ye shall receive my darling "Sassafrazzle."
Our very own "Knit," at her best, wishing only the best for "Chicky" and family;
"Colorado 4 life wrote:
"I see you like to make fun of good and Holy men, demons do that. I bet the demons rape you front and south and up the mouth.Then go after your little sweeties."
Colorado 4 life wrote:
"Child rape comes from people who think they have to be liberated,people from the sixties, your type chicko. You want shocking posts? I bet you and your demons had their ways with your poor children. I would imagine your type would fiddle with the little girls and boys.I bet your friends had their way with your children and gerand children.
Hey how much of Satan's poop did you swallow? You make me sick and infuriated the Topix won't pull your posts."
While it may not constitute "wishing" rape per-say, "Knit's" strange obsession with demons, group-rape, children, and scatological scenarios is nothing if not cringe-worthy.
You'll not see Sassy call out Knit for those vile remarks. Sassy is pondskum.
Penelope

United States

#320723 Jan 15, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
Okay proaborts ...im awaiting your comments about Morgue-annas story and Playas comments regarding our troops.
Don't let me down now.
Psst...and is lala or nasty nana ever coming out of hiding? LOL
You're as useless as dogshit on the bottom of a shoe. You're a joke, a clown, the village idiot. People here laugh at you. You're pathetic. Do your gagging on a boner thing. That's funny!

Location hidden

#320724 Jan 15, 2014
--SPOONER-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that Ma'am. Diversity is not a problem with me. I've just seen over time G71 completely ate up and spit out by many on this thread. Cursed like a dog for his faith, and hardly ever a "you make a good point" from anyone. In return (after a cursing) he is still kind and warm hearted to ALL of you, friend or foe.
As far as this debate y'all have, I could care less. It has been buried, dug up, buried, dug up, so many times, and no one gives an inch. So I have to ask, what is the frigging point anymore, really?
You first, Sir. Why are you here? Do you have a point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,458,309
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 12 hr YIM 7,942
News Businesses hurt amid fear of immigration crackdown (Jan '16) 14 hr Well Well 19
WHITE STUFF comes out when I RUB MY WEENIE, WHY??? 16 hr Philbert 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr south amboy 20,699
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) Sat Squach 1,168
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Sat Squach 113,988

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages