Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310174 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#317942 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Of course she isn't against/anti-abortion. She even claimed that she would have chosen one if need be.
She's delicate. Something deep inside her convicts her. Her conscience ;)
At least that other proabort has guts to admit how heartless he is,unlike bitler who thinks by hiding behind a game of words..she is safe.
I'm not hiding anything. I've been very clear about what I support. I don't have to "admit" to YOUR lies about my position. Deal with it.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317943 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> It was VERY easy. Thank you. I am AGAINST the choice to abort. Bitler is PRO the choice to abort. It's ALL about the choice(legal anyway)to allow the baby to live or to die.
Bitler is scared. Can you comfort her? Perhaps go over her house and make her a hot steaming cup of chamomile tea to sooth her aching conscience?
How about you? Are YOU brave enough to admit that I am AGAINST the choice to abort while you are PRO the choice to abort?
That's not what she said, Dishonest One.

I am not "pro the choice to abort". I am pro-choice. I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own CHOICE. Period.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#317944 Dec 9, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight. Somebody's not an idiot for agreeing they support every individual choice a woman can make regarding her reproductive system, but they're heartless?
The others who say you don't have to support individual choices while supporting the ability to make a choice are delicate and playing word games while consciences convict them?
These are the conclusions you've drawn from this exchange? Let's wrap this up neat and tidy, okay.
You and those like you do not support women making their own reproductive choices. You and those like you are anti-choice.
Then there are those, like me, who support women making their own reproductive choices regardless of the choice. And there are those who support every individual reproductive choice a woman can make. All of us are pro-choice.
Simple Simon.
I didn't say anyone was an idiot. Why must you put words in my mouth? Heartless? Yes,they are heartless to support the killing of the unwanted child.

I am for women making their own reproductive choices. NOBODY is forcing a woman to have a child. IF she doesn't want one,then don't conceive one. Abstain when fertile. If you ARE pregnant,then you've reproduced and your child exist AND is developing. What you are fighting for is not "reproductive choices",but to have the choice to kill your unwanted existing child. BIG difference.

Let's wrap this up neat and tidy,okay? YOU support the choice to continue the pregnancy or the choice to killl. I am anti-that choice to kill.

You got a bow to put on this neatly wrapped fact?
katie

Federal Way, WA

#317945 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You would have had one but you *don't* support your own choice to have one.
Yeahhhhhhh sureeeeee pumpkin.
Are you really this slow? People support women making their own choices, whatever that choice is. You can mentally masturbate about this until the cows come home for all the importance it has. Which is none. Pro-choice doesn't mean pushing women to abort their pregnancies. Which is what you're claiming.

Pro-abortion means:

pro·abor·tion
adjective \&#716;pr&#333;-&# 601;-&#712;bo&#775;r-s h&#601;n\

Definition of PROABORTION

: favoring the legalization of abortion

— pro–abor·tion·ist noun
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pro...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317946 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You would have had one but you *don't* support your own choice to have one.
Yeahhhhhhh sureeeeee pumpkin.
I support the RIGHT to make my own CHOICE.

By the way, when faced with an unplanned pregnancy that came at the worst possible time, with stress causing health problems (not major, but constant in the last half of the pregnancy), I CHOSE to continue the pregnancy. That was my RIGHT, to make my own CHOICE.

The real problem here is that you can't, my position being what it is, label me a "pro-abort", and it's pissing you off. So, you then lie about my position.

You're not fooling anyone.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317947 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say anyone was an idiot. Why must you put words in my mouth? Heartless? Yes,they are heartless to support the killing of the unwanted child.
I am for women making their own reproductive choices. NOBODY is forcing a woman to have a child. IF she doesn't want one,then don't conceive one. Abstain when fertile. If you ARE pregnant,then you've reproduced and your child exist AND is developing. What you are fighting for is not "reproductive choices",but to have the choice to kill your unwanted existing child. BIG difference.
Let's wrap this up neat and tidy,okay? YOU support the choice to continue the pregnancy or the choice to killl. I am anti-that choice to kill.
"Why must you put words in my mouth?"

Seriously? I could ask the same of you, you flaming Hypocrite.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#317948 Dec 9, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what she said, Dishonest One.
I am not "pro the choice to abort". I am pro-choice. I support a woman's RIGHT to make her own CHOICE. Period.
We are discussing abortion here. I am ANTI-choice,you are PRO-choice. You support the womans legal right to make her own choice whether she continues to gestate or if she chooses to abort. I don't support her choice to abort.

And the proabort games continue..........

You're doing a GREAT job of showing us and newcomers the deceitful proabortion movements agenda.

PLEASE continue to make this so easy. Human lives are at stake her. It's worth it :)
katie

Federal Way, WA

#317949 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say anyone was an idiot. Why must you put words in my mouth? Heartless? Yes,they are heartless to support the killing of the unwanted child.
This post below implies Bitner is an idiot even if you didn't actually write it. You follow your rules, others will their own rules. There is no static set of rules for all to follow in this country aside from the Constitution and laws. As we know, laws vary state to state. Town to town. We are individuals with differing needs/wants. Nobody really cares if you like it. Build a bridge and get over it.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bit. You are your own worst enemy. You need to recheck your stance if you can't even admit to it. You are the down fall of your proabortion movement. You are a pathological liar and yet,you think others don't see this. Of course playa isn't responsible for your denial. Who said she was? Not me. I just wanted you to take notice on how someone who's not a coward responds to a simple question asked to YOU.
It's okay. No worries. Go back to your lalaland.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#317950 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> We are discussing abortion here. I am ANTI-choice,you are PRO-choice. You support the womans legal right to make her own choice whether she continues to gestate or if she chooses to abort. I don't support her choice to abort.
You're doing a GREAT job of showing us and newcomers the deceitful proabortion movements agenda.
PLEASE continue to make this so easy. Human lives are at stake her. It's worth it :)
"We are discussing abortion here."

No, "we" are not. YOU are trying to steer the conversation that way, because the truth doesn't help YOUR agenda.

I am pro-choice. What I support is a woman's RIGHT to make her own CHOICE. Period.

I am not "proabortion", but YOU just proved my previous statement. All these lies from you, all the twists, and putting words in my mouth are for the sole purpose of labeling me a "proabort". You have failed.

As for the "newcomer" remark, get your own material.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#317951 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> We are discussing abortion here. I am ANTI-choice,you are PRO-choice. You support the womans legal right to make her own choice whether she continues to gestate or if she chooses to abort. I don't support her choice to abort.
So why aren't YOU dragging women bodily out of abortion clinics....Human lives are at stake!!!!!

Go gettem, honey....So what if you do a thirty-year stretch for kidnapping....It's worth it.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#317954 Dec 9, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
Your incessant yammering about silly labels seems like a psychotic obsession. Don't get too wrapped up in yourself now.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#317956 Dec 9, 2013
This is even neater: It's none of your business what any woman does about HER pregnancy.
sassyjm wrote:
PsycGirl

Natchitoches, LA

#317957 Dec 9, 2013
People have the right to do what they want to with their bodies as long as they are NOT harming someone else. Abortion is murder. Plain and simple. Most mother's would die for their children. I know I would. So I cannot think of one good reason to kill my baby. All this "what about all the unwanted babies" and "I don't have money to feed them" or "I'm stressed" is a crock. That would mean that we should just kill all the hungry, homeless, etc. The only difference is the baby is on the inside instead of outside. I guess it's easier when you don't have to look into their face.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#317958 Dec 10, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> And this is news to you?
Not at all.

Just pointing out your hatred of women.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#317959 Dec 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing the point.
Laws are objective.
Morals are subjective.
We're not talking about laws, but morals.
We're not talking about what to do about them, but the fact that just because people have a different moral code from us, doesn't mean they don't have morals.
Again, since you are so stupid, one person's "moral" (making abortion illegal), is another person's "immoral" (taking away a woman's civil rights).
It's a matter of perspective, not laws, judgement or punishment.
Forty years of legal abortion and you are still complaining. For forty years you have had the right to kill your unborn child and it isn't going to change. Relax and enjoy your success.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#317960 Dec 10, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Just pointing out your hatred of women.
Try another point. That one isn't true.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#317961 Dec 10, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
INK wrote..."It is a sad commentary on the type of person who injoys insulting people. It's kind of like bullying from behind a curtain because you know that you would be a simpering pile of mush if you had to face the other person."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TRO0 ...
<quoted text>
That is at least the third time you posted that. Is that because you like my comments?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#317962 Dec 10, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Of course she isn't against/anti-abortion. She even claimed that she would have chosen one if need be.
She's delicate. Something deep inside her convicts her. Her conscience ;)
At least that other proabort has guts to admit how heartless he is,unlike bitler who thinks by hiding behind a game of words..she is safe.
It is so easy to see through her. If she can't bring herself to say the words then she can hide in her inconsistancies.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#317963 Dec 10, 2013
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> and that choice might include(50 million abortions later) abortion. Correct?
They supported 50 million women choosing to kill their unborn babies. Sanger is rolling over in her grave. She didn't know the power that she was giving to women.
worships reality

AOL

#317964 Dec 10, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I personally don't believe rape is right, Ink - but the Russian Army did.
For that matter, is what our own soldiers did in Vietnam, Korea, Laos, or Afghanistan, to the people of those countries, during war,'right'?
Many of them don't think so - but it's what they were ordered to do, so they did it. Their leaders thought it was...
Do you?
Morality is subjective - that's the point.
you have no idea what the russian army considered right or moral.
for all anyone knows they may have recognized what they were doing was wrong and immoral and simply went ahead and did it anyway.
they may have revelled in their immorality and wore it as a badge of honor.....like you do.

as always your bullshit cup runneth over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr shinningelectr0n 1,251,797
Thank You Black People! 5 hr Matt 6
News When spouse doesn't want sex, what are the poss... (Jun '08) 8 hr assassin235 984
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 12 hr police corruption 627
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Julia 20,063
News Police: 50-year-old man dead after shooting in ... 15 hr reality is a crutch 1
News 7 great reasons to visit Baltimore this summer Fri Okay 1
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages