Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,687
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314326 Oct 29, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>It's called a guilty conscious, not a revelation.
Call it what you like as long as it creates change.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314327 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very sad but it is contrary to what Christ would teach.
So is yanking the social safety net out from under a bunch of hungry kids...but that doesn't seem to bother you.

So is badgering women whose birth control fails for 'killing their baby' if they decide not to remain pregnant...but that's you all over.

Shall I go on, you sanctimonious hypocrite?

You only see God as 'working through people' when those people act in ways of which you approve, and it suits your agenda.

Next...
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314328 Oct 29, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically you're only open to god working through people when you feel it is for a good cause.
Gtown (jonnycakes) life was changed after he impregnated his mistress. Thank god for using the mistress as a tool to make gtowns life better!!!! Never mind that he cheated and impregnated someone other than his wife.
I never said God acted through G's mistress. That was all G's doing. He didn't say that either. It seems his life had hit bottom through his own doing and sometimes unconsciously you realize that you have made such a mess that only God can help. Something helped him change his ways.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314329 Oct 29, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So is yanking the social safety net out from under a bunch of hungry kids...but that doesn't seem to bother you.
So is badgering women whose birth control fails for 'killing their baby' if they decide not to remain pregnant...but that's you all over.
Shall I go on, you sanctimonious hypocrite?
You only see God as 'working through people' when those people act in ways of which you approve, and it suits your agenda.
Next...
Guess you would have to show me where Christ sought to hurt people.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#314330 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about. You obviously never learned enough about God to make a rational decision.
Think again, stink. I was dragged to church and had that christian bullshit shoved down my throat until I was old enough to be allowed to leave. I probably know more about religion than you. But, unlike you, I used my own mind to come to my conclusions. You're still regurgitating the shit you were fed by your parents and preacher.

god ain't real, stink, no matter how much you want him to be.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#314331 Oct 29, 2013
Alfalfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Was he black? You racist.
You're an idiot. I won't waste any more time on you, fruitcake.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#314332 Oct 29, 2013
Zip lining wrote:
Why do atheists spoon feed their children their opinions? God exists and just because they are clueless,doesn't mean their children can't decide for themselves and/or experience and learn about him Gods truth will prevail. He will show himself to all. He created us and he loves us. Our true home sull be in heaven with gum and our loved ones for eternity. There will be no more tears. Only pure happiness :-)
God bless you all!
"God exists..."

Prove it.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#314333 Oct 29, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"God exists..."
Prove it.
They already proved it. It's written in god's diary, the bible.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314334 Oct 29, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>Think again, stink. I was dragged to church and had that christian bullshit shoved down my throat until I was old enough to be allowed to leave. I probably know more about religion than you. But, unlike you, I used my own mind to come to my conclusions. You're still regurgitating the shit you were fed by your parents and preacher.
god ain't real, stink, no matter how much you want him to be.
It seems you learned Bullshit. What was you problem with The Lord's Prayer? Do you even know it and what parents are killing their kids at night? You made no sense in your post.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314335 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about. You obviously never learned enough about God to make a rational decision.
Nice judgement!!! As if you know the parameters for believing in a god.

Rational decision making and the supernatural don't usually mix well.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314336 Oct 29, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"God exists..."
Prove it.
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don’t believe, no proof is possible.”– Stuart Chase, American Economist
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314337 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Jesus.
And how can you know when jebus is working through others? I guess you'll just cherry pick some more.

Instead of blindly believing; Try keeping an open mind.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314338 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you learned Bullshit. What was you problem with The Lord's Prayer? Do you even know it and what parents are killing their kids at night? You made no sense in your post.
Learning to think for yourself is BS, but believing jebus is rational???
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314339 Oct 29, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice judgement!!! As if you know the parameters for believing in a god.
Rational decision making and the supernatural don't usually mix well.
I guess I didn't understand her dumb statements about kids being killed at night. Did you understand her? Maybe her idea of Christianity is different from mine.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314340 Oct 29, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
And how can you know when jebus is working through others? I guess you'll just cherry pick some more.
I don't know when. I just know He can and does.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314341 Oct 29, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that. Thinking for yourself is most important. It was her strange rant that was irrational.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314342 Oct 29, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
She said;

"You christians should try that approach instead of making them beg god not to kill them in their sleep when they go to bed. Lord's prayer, my ass. Talk about child abuse!"

This is what I don't get. The Lord's prayer is a beautiful prayer.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314343 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said God acted through G's mistress. That was all G's doing. He didn't say that either. It seems his life had hit bottom through his own doing and sometimes unconsciously you realize that you have made such a mess that only God can help. Something helped him change his ways.
I suggested it since jonnycakes refers to that as one of the most important moments in his life. Perhaps god was working thru his mistress since the end result, according to jonny, was god coming to his rescue. Can you consider the possibility or will you remain closed minded and irrational?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314344 Oct 29, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe blindly. I have an open mind. Convince me that there is no God. You can start with evolution and the reasons why humans are far different than all other animals on all levels.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314345 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know when. I just know He can and does.
You think you know.

Nothing wring with that.... but to say you know god works thru people (or about the supernatural) would be irrational.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min GayGhostsMama 1,110,434
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr WARRIOR 19,223
Review: Atas Marc J Sat Briangreene 1
Where are the "Girls that just Want To Have Fun... Fri Fantastic Bob 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Fri Joshygreen97 88
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) Sep 17 fucknow 21
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••