Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311484 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#310392 Sep 6, 2013
By definition, abortion is the termination of a pregnancy so, yes, the location of the fetus is crucial to having an abortion.

Any frozen embryos not used in IVF are discarded, but that is not abortion.
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is abortion. You people are the ones who think that the location of that life (in the womb or out of it) makes a different. WHY i don't know.
not a fan

New York, NY

#310393 Sep 6, 2013
Some quotes from her highness Hildabeast, Do we really want this beotch running this country after the failures of the present mutt? Me hopes not;

What's not to like about Hillary- The Hater Racist!

"You f*cking Jew [email protected]" -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you @!$%#-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”(From the book “American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good morning.”

You f**king idiot.”(From the book “Crossfire” p. 84 – Hillary to a State
Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

“Where’s the miserable c*ck sucker?”(From the book “The Truth About Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5 – Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

We just can’t trust the American people to make those types of choices…. Government has to make those choices for people

'If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and
grab those bags!'(From the book 'The First Partner' p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service

AND HERE IT IS BLACK AMERICA!

Patterson said Hillary was no stranger to the "N" word either. He
heard her say "@!$%#" "probably six, eight, ten times. She
would be upset with someone in the black community and she would use the 'N' word, like, you heard they've got the president's brother on tape using the 'N' ord." [NewsMax, 17 July 2000]

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#310394 Sep 6, 2013
It's not simple, it's simple-minded. Your god isn't even proven to exist, much less proven to give or take life. You can believe what you want, but "common sense" tells me deities are made-up entities.
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> *sigh* Katie,PLEASE try to understand something so simple. God gives life and he takes life.
Think; Natural death(God ending HIS creations life) vs killing (one of his creations killing anothers life).
Can SOMEONE please shake some common sense into tbese people?
PLEASEEEEEE!

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#310395 Sep 6, 2013
huskerdu wrote:
<quoted text>Deacons study world religions bitler, it takes them years to be a Deacon. There are two types of Deacons by the way, transitional Deacons and regular Deacons, they do a lot of work for the priest.
Rounding up nuns and fluffing altar boys...? Pretty demanding job.
American Taxpayer

Richland, WA

#310396 Sep 6, 2013
The ones who are screaming for pro choice obviously have not had to deal with the other choice... Their still here bitching and calling anti abortion folks names... You see they don't know how to think... That could have easily been them that got a needle stuck in their heads... Their mothers could have decided to kill them... No one ever thinks of that, plus to say that the baby does not fell it, well neither did the Jews when Hitler cooked them... The baby feels it... Why in the hell do you think that he/she violently moves around!!! Because it enjoys getting a needle stuck in its head!!! Here's an idea you dumbasses!!! How about using a rubber!!! Wow!!! Now that makes sense and by the way... Rape and medical reasons are not the issue... It's killing a baby for birth control.... Hell if you support it that much be the first to be aborted your damn self!!! Any volunteers??? I didn't think so you sick F--c-ers

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#310397 Sep 6, 2013
huskerdu wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you are in denial, big time.
You say the most ironic things.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310398 Sep 6, 2013
American Taxpayer wrote:
The ones who are screaming for pro choice obviously have not had to deal with the other choice... Their still here bitching and calling anti abortion folks names... You see they don't know how to think... That could have easily been them that got a needle stuck in their heads... Their mothers could have decided to kill them... No one ever thinks of that, plus to say that the baby does not fell it, well neither did the Jews when Hitler cooked them... The baby feels it... Why in the hell do you think that he/she violently moves around!!! Because it enjoys getting a needle stuck in its head!!! Here's an idea you dumbasses!!! How about using a rubber!!! Wow!!! Now that makes sense and by the way... Rape and medical reasons are not the issue... It's killing a baby for birth control.... Hell if you support it that much be the first to be aborted your damn self!!! Any volunteers??? I didn't think so you sick F--c-ers
Awww....come on now....don't hold back. Tell us how you REALLY feel...

(You're so cute when you're angry)
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#310399 Sep 6, 2013
From Christmas Day to the
Purification

After childbirth Thou didst
remain an inviolate virgin.

Mother of God! make intercession
for us.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310400 Sep 6, 2013
Forum wrote:
From Christmas Day to the
Purification
After childbirth Thou didst
remain an inviolate virgin.
Mother of God! make intercession
for us.
Jesus wept.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#310401 Sep 6, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus wept.
Why? Forgive them for they know not
what they do? Why?

HAIL M a r y,
queen of heavenly spheres!
Hail, who the angelic
host reveres.
Hail, fruitful root,
hail, sacred gate!
W h e n c e the world's
light derives its date.
O g l o r I o u s
maid, with beauty blessed!
Give me power against thy
enemies.
Amen.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310402 Sep 6, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Forgive them for they know not
what they do? Why?
HAIL M a r y,
queen of heavenly spheres!
Hail, who the angelic
host reveres.
Hail, fruitful root,
hail, sacred gate!
W h e n c e the world's
light derives its date.
O g l o r I o u s
maid, with beauty blessed!
Give me power against thy
enemies.
Amen.
"And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead." (Exodus 12:29-30)
Ocean56

AOL

#310404 Sep 7, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
Just trying to help. Sure, motherhood is optional not required( as you say). You proaborts and the Susan Smiths/Casey Anthonys of this world support killing your unwanted children.
The sane portion believe in adoption if they can't raise their child or...just don't want to.
Me? I vote for doing what Cpeter suggested.......not having sex if you don't want a child.
Adoption is ONE option. Abortion is another. EACH woman decides for herself whether to continue a pregnancy or not. And if it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision, simple as that.

As for your last stupid statement, Cpeter also suggested that straight guys use a condom as well as keeping it zipped. Funny how you left the condom option OUT of your so-called "vote," isn't it.

Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#310405 Sep 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not what I'd said. Sorry, but it wasn't.
So if it was not what you had said then you DON'T believe that this deity, if he exists, wants people to behave badly.

Yet you claim everything is part of his plan....bad and good.

So once again, what deity crates a plan that he does NOT WANT to come to fruition?
By the way, the conversation has moved on. No one else cares any longer.
Hmmm....looks like there was plenty of conversation about this long after your false declaration. It appears you only wanted to believe the conversation had moved on since you were being shown up for a fool.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#310406 Sep 7, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> I just had a vision...
One day, in the near future, we will have a safe, sterile room available, where men can kill/rape or abuse their victims. Hey, those acts have been going on since the beginning of times. Illegal or not, it STILL happens. I think for all involved, going with my vision will at least be logical.
Why not be warm, safe and have access to clean bathrooms after the inevitable deed is done? Ya know?
*sigh*
<end sarcasm >
What idiocy you spout, Stupid Sassy. You're trying to compare illegal acts that infringe on someone's civil rights with a legal medical procedure that does not.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#310407 Sep 7, 2013
huskerdu wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you are in denial, big time.
No, I simply know better.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#310408 Sep 7, 2013
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if it was not what you had said then you DON'T believe that this deity, if he exists, wants people to behave badly.
Yet you claim everything is part of his plan....bad and good.
So once again, what deity crates a plan that he does NOT WANT to come to fruition?
<quoted text>
Hmmm....looks like there was plenty of conversation about this long after your false declaration. It appears you only wanted to believe the conversation had moved on since you were being shown up for a fool.
Since there hadn't been for days BEFORE my post, no. If it happened while I was mostly away for the next week, how is that my fault? Perhaps you'd care to provide links to all these posts you want to claim were made after I'd said it? Because I don't believe they exist.

You're like a dog with a bone. Are you related to Dic or Worships Himself?
Ocean56

AOL

#310409 Sep 7, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
Me? I vote for doing what Cpeter suggested.......not having sex if you don't want a child.
Of COURSE you do; because according to backward-thinking idiots like you, the ONLY valid purpose of sex is procreation. So (again, according to YOU) if a woman doesn't want children, she should punish herself for denying herself sex for a lifetime.

To put it as bluntly as I can, screw THAT. Thank goodness for the availability of reliable contraception that has the power to keep women, myself included, pregnancy-FREE if we don't want any (or more) kids. For me, pregnancy SUCKED, and these days, I so love NOT being pregnant.

Motherhood: OPTIONAL, not required.
Ocean56

AOL

#310410 Sep 7, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
" So (again, according to YOU) if a woman doesn't want children, she should punish herself for denying herself sex for a lifetime."

Sorry, this should have read:

So (again, according to YOU) if a woman doesn't want children, she should punish herself for not wanting kids by denying herself sex for a lifetime.

Apologies for the error.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#310411 Sep 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there hadn't been for days BEFORE my post, no. If it happened while I was mostly away for the next week, how is that my fault? Perhaps you'd care to provide links to all these posts you want to claim were made after I'd said it? Because I don't believe they exist.
You're like a dog with a bone. Are you related to Dic or Worships Himself?
Nice deflection attempt.
You completely ignore the original question....

"So once again, what deity crates a plan that he does NOT WANT to come to fruition?"

As far as the posts on the subject after your statement :

and that's just within the first day of your statement.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#310412 Sep 7, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> We've become an acceptable "throw away" society. The people who support killing as choice today, join those in the past who thought and acted the very same. They're mad crazy barbarians. Evil begets evil.
THIS is the world our children are growing up in. NO respect for human life. How sad :(
Picking a random post of yours to share this with you. I saw it this morning from another site and I know you'll find this interesting.

http://www.godvine.com/Aborted-Baby-Survives-...

This young woman's mother had an abortion, but only the young woman's twin was killed...she survived the abortion. She speaks on that topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,403,051
News Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 2 hr TheGambler 12
News Two men shot, one fatally, inside suspected dru... 3 hr bozo 1
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) 16 hr sad mommy 50
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage (Apr '15) 17 hr JohnCKN 51
News Baltimore police investigate homicides in Waver... Sat bozo 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri JackArmStrong 20,383

Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages