Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,495)

Showing posts 289,881 - 289,900 of303,274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309638
Aug 28, 2013
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
One, that's not a plan, that's a hope.
Two, who here is claiming to be an omniscient, omnipotent being the created the universe and everything in it?
Okay, He hopes you follow His plan.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309639
Aug 28, 2013
 
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the cat doesn't have the capacity to respect other life forms or be able to show appreciation?
I'm saying your cat has different priorities than you do. He respects different things. He shows appreciation for things he appreciates.

Like mice.

You just don't like the way he shows it.
Doesn't mean he's 'less than'- just different. His emotions and mental capabilities are every bit as valid as yours.

And by the way - if a cat found a need for software, he'd find a way to invent some....cats are too smart to complicate their lives as much as we do.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309640
Aug 28, 2013
 
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you acknowledge that this deity is omnipotent then how could it be possible that he could NOT create a being with free will ?
If he couldn't then he would not be omnipotent.
You must have missed the part where I DON'T acknowledge your deity, or his 'omnipotence'. As I've said ad nauseum - I don't believe in your god.
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that an omnipotent God might then choose NOT to exercise his omnipotence and NOT control your choices is a fact your limited reasoning skills will not allow you to grasp.
The fact that an omnipotent 'god' doesn't exist, is a fact your limitless self-deception skills prevent you from accepting.
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>You're very superficial, hon.
You're very delusional, prick.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309641
Aug 28, 2013
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats don't have opposable thumbs.
Are you saying cats aren't intelligent?
Not to the level of humans. I can't believe I have to tell you something everyone else knows.

Do you see them working on Wall St.?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309642
Aug 28, 2013
 
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
When comparing them to humans, they are extremely, limited which makes my point that we were created with a vast difference from animals.
You have to be stupid not to see that. Frankly, you cannot be expect to understand God when you can't even see this simple difference.
One, you didn't say "limited" when it came to emotions, so your assertion was wrong, wasn't it?

Two, prove their emotions are "limited". Simply repeating it, is not proof.

Neither is your lame attempt to be insulting.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309643
Aug 28, 2013
 
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm saying your cat has different priorities than you do. He respects different things. He shows appreciation for things he appreciates.
Like mice.
You just don't like the way he shows it.
Doesn't mean he's 'less than'- just different. His emotions and mental capabilities are every bit as valid as yours.
And by the way - if a cat found a need for software, he'd find a way to invent some....cats are too smart to complicate their lives as much as we do.
His respect for mice accounts for their demise.
You are either bitner or just as bright.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309644
Aug 28, 2013
 
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, He hopes you follow His plan.
Since everything is part of his plan, he doesn't have to hope.

If, you idiot, you mean he hopes you make certain choices, that is a belief you are entitled to hold. But for an all powerful, all knowing being that supposedly created everything, then everything is part of the plan anyway.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309645
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I did already amd so did Playa. We agree that my cat has no ability to take my feelings into consideration. Something a person can do.
Sorry, that does nothing to prove animals don't have emotions.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309646
Aug 28, 2013
 
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the point. Think about what you've been fired up about all day.
Did you read the article ..the part about the Pres.

Obama,is,Not sending troops,inti Syria,

And from.what I heard no one is,,sure who let off the nerve gas,..COUKD have been Al Quada.

So who will we bomb .

Will he do it just to show,SOMEONE??,crossed a line

He's,a,politician ..you're surprised by this??

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309647
Aug 28, 2013
 
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then just disregard the analogy since you can't see the parallel.
As long as I understand it, that's all that matters.
I see the parallel you're trying to draw...but I'm not the one trying to draw it.

Your analogy is deeply flawed. If you can't see that, it's not my problem. I'm hardly being paid to tutor you in Philosophy 101.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309648
Aug 28, 2013
 
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to the level of humans. I can't believe I have to tell you something everyone else knows.
Do you see them working on Wall St.?
"everyone" used to "know" the world was flat. Was it?

Why would they need to?

You're dancing all over the place trying NOT to say that humans have superior intelligence. Why not just say it, that's what you believe.

And if you want to claim that's a fact, rather than just your opinion, prove it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309649
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
His respect for mice accounts for their demise.
You are either bitner or just as bright.
I have only one account, this one, and that's all I post with.

We're BOTH brighter than you are, though, Witless.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309650
Aug 28, 2013
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"everyone" used to "know" the world was flat. Was it?
Why would they need to?
You're dancing all over the place trying NOT to say that humans have superior intelligence. Why not just say it, that's what you believe.
And if you want to claim that's a fact, rather than just your opinion, prove it.
You don't know that humans have superior intelligence?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309651
Aug 28, 2013
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Since everything is part of his plan, he doesn't have to hope.
If, you idiot, you mean he hopes you make certain choices, that is a belief you are entitled to hold. But for an all powerful, all knowing being that supposedly created everything, then everything is part of the plan anyway.
It may be His plan for you to reject Him and for me to accept Him. If so, I am sure He has His reasons for this.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309652
Aug 28, 2013
 
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to the level of humans. I can't believe I have to tell you something everyone else knows.
Do you see them working on Wall St.?
Cats aren't out to amass untold amounts of wealth, at the expense of other cats. They have no need for "Wall Street".

Cats are smart enough to eschew that sort of chicanery.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309653
Aug 28, 2013
 
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
His respect for mice accounts for their demise.
You are either bitner or just as bright.
Once more for the stupid girl: He APPRECIATES mice. He respects himself.

You are incapable of abstract thought...whoever you are.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309654
Aug 28, 2013
 
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that humans have superior intelligence?
Stop deflecting. Prove your claim.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309655
Aug 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I'm saying is that for an all powerful, all knowing being that created everything and has a "vast, eternal plan", everything is included. To deny that what you don't like is included, is just you trying to have your cake AND eat it too.
Does that Ink woman deliberately misunderstand everything she reads or does she truly lack reading skills?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309656
Aug 28, 2013
 
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be His plan for you to reject Him and for me to accept Him. If so, I am sure He has His reasons for this.
Which has nothing to do with the point, Witless.

My rejection of your religion does not equal a rejection of the Divine, by the way.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309657
Aug 28, 2013
 
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
One, you didn't say "limited" when it came to emotions, so your assertion was wrong, wasn't it?
Two, prove their emotions are "limited". Simply repeating it, is not proof.
Neither is your lame attempt to be insulting.
This is exactly what I said before you got your twist on it, Twister.

"Tell me though, do you think there is any reason for us to be here and be different mentality and emotionally from animals? "

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 289,881 - 289,900 of303,274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ritedownthemiddle 1,034,641
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 54 min Becca4vous 17,776
Fear of rival gangs detours motorcycle festival (May '08) 17 hr BIG 812 272
New Annapolis mayor struggles in first months o... Sat Oakland Sux 1
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street Apr 16 guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Apr 16 Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••