Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 346235 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#303001 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are allowed to graduate and even be a Valedictorian . And her little boyfriend too. Why wasn't it a problem fifty years ago? Because girls who put out were branded names and most girls didn't want that and saved themselves for their husband, women actually did this since the beginning of time. When the pill was introduced , things changed for the worse. You know that a Christian doesn't want to be like everyone else,live like everyone else, we know everyone has a higher calling.
JUDGE.

Location hidden

#303002 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Like it should be, Christians are supposed to hold themselves higher and follow Christ. the pill is evil, just like its supporters, you know the ones who yell ed hail satan in Texas. The pill is part of the culture of death, you know who said that? Blessed Pope John Paul II. You should know this and you should know that NOT teaching your children to wait and respect themselves is of the devil.
JUDGE

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#303003 Jul 3, 2013
I came out in 1978 on a catholic college campus; trust me, there was a lot of pressure to stay quiet.
Some women are truly victims; many just refuse to stand up for themselves--just like a lot of men. I would contemplate, however, if a woman ho won't stand up to others is ready or even capable of being a good mother? Keep in mind that if she is actually being abused, any children involved would probably also suffer.
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that ...And I'm thinking you did that at least a couple of decades,ago.
..We all have hard decision s...my point is to have to either live with abuse of any kind or abort ..Is NOT much if a choice .
And for the very young who are prey.under the control of another ...It's worse .
And then I think of those girls well she chose it!!!!
Makes me want to cry.....some women ARE victims ...And only choose abortion because they are coerced...That is nit much choice imo.

Location hidden

#303007 Jul 3, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I came out in 1978 on a catholic college campus; trust me, there was a lot of pressure to stay quiet.
Some women are truly victims; many just refuse to stand up for themselves--just like a lot of men. I would contemplate, however, if a woman ho won't stand up to others is ready or even capable of being a good mother? Keep in mind that if she is actually being abused, any children involved would probably also suffer.
<quoted text>
I didn't say there was a good answer ..But that coercion to abort happens ...And is really not choice

And despite what Muss Perfect Life Thinks..

Contraception can go a,long ways to preventing heartache all around

Location hidden

#303010 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>You know, if you believe that, you shouldn't judge others on here and you really do a lot of judging. I never said unwed mothers were trash, you misunderstand and can't comprehend what I posted. Maybe you think you are trash?
My Lord does not see me as trash..your post was judging of anyone who did not fit the 50 year old norm. And you posted it to me.

You call me faux Christian ..a plant ..Foo..pup c ..now I know why.

Thanks for petting your true colors show.

Yes I made a mistake..paid for it dearly ...But thank the Lord He did not see me as trash....And let me find my dear child
..well vice versa.

You will use any information posted on here to be mean to people .

CHRISTIAN??? Not very..

Location hidden

#303011 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>ANY pro life poster on Topix knows we do not harrass anyone at clinics. NONE what so ever. Have you ever been to a planned parenthood clinic and been spit, harassed because one stands up for Christ's teachings? Have you been called filthy names by clinic workers? Many have. No one spits when saying the rosary and praying to stop abortion, you weither do not know anything about the pro life movement , or you are a pro abort.
I don't go picket ..your right ...I am pro life in other ways that count.

And only mentioned spitting because of the way you act here.

Still wondering why there is a PP clinic in your area if they are so into sports they don't date.

And besides sitting outside clinics...what else do you do...

Support a CPC or unwed mother..I hope.

Do you think your nasty talk on here woukd have a pregnant woman listen to you ??

Think this is what Godly people are like???
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#303012 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the pictures, the pics show children carrying filthy signs and women saying hail satan. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/02/wa...
You look at some pictures.

Read the messages.

Quit whining because women have civil rights. You also benefit from these even though you wrongfully believe otherwise.

http://desertdogmeh.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/...
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#303014 Jul 3, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Now prove that the same women getting contraceptives are later getting abortions, because otherwise you have no argument.
<quoted text>
It's no secret that over 50% of women getting abortions were using some form of artificial birth control. Even Planned Parenthood's quasi-reasearch arm Guttmacher says so.

Nice try, though.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#303016 Jul 3, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Once
. I'm not your dear
Two birth control and safe sex is better than abortion
I know. PP makes money ..that's why I don't think they should get government money .
And still no answer
Madam Artificial Rose: "birth control and safe sex is better than abortion"
_______

Which part of "The more Planned Parenthood pushes & provides artificial contraception and promotes premarital sex, the MORE ABORTIONS they provide"?

Connect the obvious dots for my answer.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#303020 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have a planned parenthood anywhere near us. You are not pro life. You sit back and let foo and others post their selfish trash about how abortion should stay legal, you post nothing but nonsense to them. Any pro life poster would never ever do what you posted. You are filth along with the other pro aborts. You know you friends were saying hail satan in Texas, having children carry filthy signs and you post nothing about that. You are a pig a long with the other pro aborts.
Your every post proves how vile and ugly you are inside.

Indianapolis

#303021 Jul 3, 2013
That's not the argument. Birth control fails. You have to prove that women who had abortions at PP GOT their bc there as well.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no secret that over 50% of women getting abortions were using some form of artificial birth control. Even Planned Parenthood's quasi-reasearch arm Guttmacher says so.
Nice try, though.

Indianapolis

#303022 Jul 3, 2013
Your every post shows how important abortion is; no woman should be forced to gestate a hateful loser like yourself.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have a planned parenthood anywhere near us. You are not pro life. You sit back and let foo and others post their selfish trash about how abortion should stay legal, you post nothing but nonsense to them. Any pro life poster would never ever do what you posted. You are filth along with the other pro aborts. You know you friends were saying hail satan in Texas, having children carry filthy signs and you post nothing about that. You are a pig a long with the other pro aborts.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#303023 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
Look at the signs the little girlsa are carrying. You and your ilk are filthy pigs and should never have contact with children.
Why again are you for forcing gestation of unwanted/unhealthy pregnancies?

:-/
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#303024 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Artificial contraception causes heartaches.
Speak for yourself. If using birth control causes *you* heartache, then don't use it.

Easy peasy.

Location hidden

#303027 Jul 3, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam Artificial Rose: "birth control and safe sex is better than abortion"
_______
Which part of "The more Planned Parenthood pushes & provides artificial contraception and promotes premarital sex, the MORE ABORTIONS they provide"?
Connect the obvious dots for my answer.
Hmm if a woman does not ovulate..other is no baby to abort...
If a condom or diaphragm blocks sperm ..other is no baby to abort.

I wish they could convince women to use it after an abortion if she had one...

Location hidden

#303028 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Godly people aren't afraid to tell foo or any other pro abort that they are wrong and that they should quit calling Jesus *jebus*.
Judge and jury now huh...you get to decide Who is,not godly ..
In case you haven't noticed I haven't seen her use that word in a while..
But the,reference seems to be likening your faith to that of Homer Simpson ..But I could be wrong.

Location hidden

#303030 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Godly people aren't afraid to tell foo or any other pro abort that they are wrong and that they should quit calling Jesus *jebus*.
Oh hey do I sound afraid??? To tell anyone what I believe but I don't hide..I don't say nasty things of a personal nature...telling you you post post like you don't know what polite is. Is true..But I'm not the one talking about people's families of judging women who got pregnant ...

I will argue a point with any one ..not scared at all..

As long as they show a,modicum if respect or decency.

You have neither in your judging women like me..

Ppffftttt

That's you

Location hidden

#303031 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>We don't believe in artificial birth control because it promotes promiscuity and is against God's natural laws. LOOK IT UP> You don't understand. Itsa very hard to be a Christian and giving in to what everybody else is doing is a big sin.
And if used properly it prevent pregnancy..just like your NFP.

which the ONLY time GOD spoke on fertility..He said to be fruitful.

SO your NFP is birth control ...as with other things you folks like to say it's something else.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#303032 Jul 3, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>so you think its okay for a little girl to carry a sign saying if the govt is in my womb then I want to F*** a senator? You are of the devil, and you pro aborts even admit it.
Can the phony offense already. We all know you *want* the gov't inside that little girl's womb. Inside every girl's womb in the USA.

Location hidden

#303033 Jul 3, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, though.
But what percentage of women w

Or men who use BC never have anything to do with an abortion ..including your NFP method .

And the sad part is that the other 50 percent who DO NOT USE any could have avoided the abortion had they used it.

Just think a decrease of half of all abortions.

But your people say no way..It makes no sense if you are really against abortion.Imo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Oxbridge Troll 1,782,545
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr None 22,012
News Baltimore Police call on federal agents to targ... 20 hr TAP 1
News 9 shot, 4 Dead In Weekend Violence In Baltimore Wed BLACK BOYS 2
News Helmsley's Dog Gets $12 Million in Will (Aug '07) Wed LIKUD Sindrome 313
News Joy Behar: a woman with a view (Nov '08) Jun 15 howtosayjoybehar 115
News Ceasefire Weekend To Be Held As Violent Crime S... Jun 14 Godzilla 4

Baltimore Jobs

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages