Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,199)

Showing posts 283,961 - 283,980 of305,061
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, oh, I think he knows better than that :)
Just thinking those women ..I would have run away.

Umm yes dear. When you go ..of course I won't be able to live without..I will cling to your cold body as they burn me up..yup yup.

Probably the villages way of not having to take care of the widow and get the man's property..wonders who took care of the orphans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, forgot to add, when my first husband died, my kids were rather young. His mother didn't go to the viewing, and tried to insist the kids shouldn't be there, either. I insisted they go, and the oldest, who is the only one that really remembers, also says it was closure that she needed at the time, even if she was too young to even know what that meant :) She does now, at 28.
Yeah I get that..my dad ..I used to dream he was,alive..maybe if I had seen him I wouldn't.

But I don't want the last thing people remember is me dead..I know hubby won't look..He is even s strange about saying goodbye.

Definitely d not want my grandkids looking at my corpse..

Bill had an idea.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously budge emoticons nit all agree .Lol.
Must mean they live MADAME and if course who wouldn't really!!!
Sent you a PM
Trust me on this: I know what the 'message unread' icon looks like. Alerting me publicly to the presence of a private message, rather negates the 'private' aspect of the thing, if you ask me.

:)
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>The ruling is that the Defense of Marriage Act was Unconstitutional, and that same-sex married couples can now take full advantage of federal benefits available to married couples of opposite sexes.
I can see why you would believe that means YOUR marriage is no longer valid....because you're a cretin, whose marriage was undoubtedly on shaky ground before the ruling.
I already knew that. Foo is the one confused on SCOTUS' decision.

^^ Anal Andy ^^

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me on this: I know what the 'message unread' icon looks like. Alerting me publicly to the presence of a private message, rather negates the 'private' aspect of the thing, if you ask me.
:)
Huh?? They send you a message if you have one?

I look at the top of the page if I think about it ..if I'm here had 3last nite
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to see other responses to this, and here are mine:
1) According to legend, Jesus is God, unless one is discussing the Old Testament, in which case, he is a twinkle in his own eye...in order to term him a 'co-savior' one would have to believe in both salvation, and its necessity, in the first place.
2) The Pope is a man, fallible as are all men, and what he says only pertains to those of his faith who give it credence - and apparently his closes minions do not do so. So much for him.
3) Some do, some don't.(I tend to think most don't, considering the unappealing nature of collecting the remains.)
I suspect it usually depends on the wishes of the mother, unless she chooses to let other family members assist in that decision.
JMO
You don't get the point. There's no fun in arguing using your facts. The real fun is showing that their so-called facts don't measure up to their own standards.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
all of this is completely irrelevant to a woman's right to choose.
speaking of which, can you tell us what your personal opinion is regarding the procedure of elective abortion ?
Why certainly!!

My personal opinion regarding the procedure of abortion, is that only the individuals contemplating providing or procuring one, should be the persons upon whom it's incumbent to decide whether or not it's performed. Not the neighbors, not the church, and not the State.

And for those in the back...my body, my choice...exactly the same way YOU see YOUR medical choices!!!
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't talking about RCC doctrine. I was talking about the fact that there are many practicing Catholics who are pro-choice, and you have no authority to say otherwise. You're no one.
The Bishops have the authority to say otherwise.

And.

They do.

Next..........

^^^ Butter 'n' bacon sandwich ^^^
NRs gay loverboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle: "I really can't believe some folks have gone ape shit because the family did not bury my cousins cremated remains and respected her daughters wish to sprinkle her ashes in her mothers favorite places."
Now, run along and stop being such a fake.
NR honey why do you spend so much time away from our bed to do this on here? You know how I love it when you lovingly cup and fondle my tight sperm filled nads. Swollen from my raging lust for your mantoy. I just come uncontrollably when you wrap your lovely lips around my ramrod shaft and drink me dry!! Even better when you let me slide into your eagerly waiting analringhole! OMG do I pump you full of hot hot man juice!! Your moaning pleasure makes me so hot for your body!! I just love the way we cuddle and kiss genitalia to genitalia buck naked after our raw animal homosex!! Come back to bed and rub and kiss my package NR!!
NRs gay loverboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another quote from your kind.....empathetic?.....not empathetic?.....Hmmmmm?....... ..
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...
NR baby if you come back to our bed and give my package some of your great oral lovin I really promise this time I'll let your moms join us and I'll watch while you cunni her to a rippin climax like you keep begging me to!!! Come to bed NR honey and lets rub our man jewels against each other and handjobb each other to a similtaneous explosive climax. I'll let you lick all the come offa me again like the last time!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
And.
They do.
Next..........
You people aren't Bishops.

Enjoy your lunch. I'll enjoy my salad with grilled chicken.
NRs gay loverboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
And.
They do.
Next..........
NR sweetie you KNOW how you LOOVE IT when I give you a nice annal dooshing! c'mon and lets make some manlove!
NRs gay loverboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bishops gang bang me until all day and night.
They do.
NR you jezebel!
NRs gay loverboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOOVE when hot men devour me like a Butter 'n' bacon sandwich!!!!!
Im right here loverboy!!!
NRs gay loverboy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

Just call me Anal Andy!!!
Let me come into your ass honey!!!
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get the point. There's no fun in arguing using your facts. The real fun is showing that their so-called facts don't measure up to their own standards.
As far as catholics, you're right. The pope is just a man. NOTHING MORE.
Yet Jesus was never a twinkle in Gods eye. He is and always has been.

Father -Son -Holy Ghost, and these three agree.

I still get tickled at how popes and such have no problem with one kissing his old hand, yet "according to them ",peter was the first pope, and the first gential God sent him to, tried to kiss his hand, and peter told him to get up! I'm just a man :)

Peace grumps :)

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Please
Do you think.God will be less merciful to her or unable to find her at Resurrection time.
Sounds like she was not we even responsible for her own actions let alone those of her family.
I think God has a special place in His heart for people such as that.
I keep saying what about the people in the. TOWERS.
all those remains destroyed ..incinerated. And mixed together.
Imo following the families wished was,a good thing.
Rose, I've said it once and I'll say it again, you've a kind heart. God bless you.:o)

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening "Milady!"
While I don't personally subscribe to any official "faith," I will say that I find those who follow the "heart, or spirit" of their faith to be far more sincere, in their beliefs than those who slavishly concern themselves solely with "ritual."
Good morning, John! Great to see you, my friend. All I can say is that I try to live life in a good way, I like to treat people in the same way as I like to be treated and I enjoy the things that I feel the Good Lord has blessed me with(family, friends, critters, the Blackhawks, LMAO!). I am not perfect, as I believe there was only one perfect human being and He died for our sins, nor am I striving to be perfect, and I will not presume to know Gods will, for myself and for others. All I can do is live life as I see fit and when it comes to my judgment day, I will stand before God and accept whatever He has in store for me. I hope you have a great day!:o)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Preborn Baby wrote:
"I am - Don't let my precious life line be prematurely torn. I did not ask to be conceived. I do ask to be born. My life depends upon your love to house it while I grow. You're frightened, hurt, desparing too, and shamed that all will know. You trusted in my father's love, you fear he doesn't care. Perhaps you loved unwisely, now things just aren't fair.
I know I wasn't in your plans - But please don't let me die. Atone for your remorse and guilt and hold your head up high. Other arms and homes are waiting and empty but for me.
Let me be born - I'll give you thanks for all eternity.
Hearing voices which aren't there is known as schizophrenia. Please have your head examined.

Thanks.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"all of this is completely irrelevant to a woman's right to choose."
But not to the conversation at hand. It's very relevant.
personal opinion regarding the procedure of elective abortion has been the conversation at hand many times.
your refusal to answer based on the fact that it's irrelevant to a woman's right to choose has been exposed as transparently fraudulent.
"speaking of which, can you tell us what your personal opinion is regarding the procedure of elective abortion ?"

I CAN. I choose not to.
i know. that's precisely why i asked.
LOL, enjoy your impotence.
i'm enjoying my ability to manipulate you and expose your fear and phoniness.

you'd render me impotent if you ever answered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 283,961 - 283,980 of305,061
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Are you experienced 1,078,036
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr just wondering 18,537
Baltimore Stands with Israel 3 hr I can read 18
SnuffAGlobalist 19 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 22 hr Anyone welcomed 84
Bealefeld: Downtown beating not a hate crime (Apr '12) Sun Judy Strothers 7
thailand prostitution movie Sun Teo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000