Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,127
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301857 Jun 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
We're all sending good thoughts your way--well, any of us who matter...:)
<quoted text>
Exactly and can you see my picture of Madame.

Wonder still why I can and no one else does..

She is such a lovely specimen of womanhood lol

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#301860 Jun 23, 2013
I can see it...where's waylon?
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301861 Jun 23, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL SHe's up now!
Ocean56

AOL

#301862 Jun 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Someday Sassy is going to have to reconcile herself to the fact that not everyone has to adhere to HER choice of dogma. That will certainly be a crushing defeat for someone so arrogant and self-righteous.
Yep, it certainly will be. And it will be a defeat I'll enjoy watching.
goodsensejoe

Wasilla, AK

#301866 Jun 23, 2013
voteVets is right in everything he said. the abortion decision is a personal one. its for the prospective mother to decide. nobody elses business. deal with it. oh and by the way, Jesus is fine with abortion.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#301867 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what you believe. I am telling the poster what Christians believe. Get off your high horse God, the God of Abraham is for everybody, not just Jews. Try not to be so arrogant as to rewrite Christian history.
Whoa! All this ranting about arrogance...pot meet kettle.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301868 Jun 23, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.that's Me..hiding from old stodgy Rose..She is not feeling so hot..
So more fun for meeeeee!!!!!
And who deserves it more?

:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301870 Jun 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgetting that klan guy posted here a few years back? He was on your team.
<spit>
All the Klansmen are on Knut's team. Ignorant Christian fundie extremists. The Klan is her brethren.
Ocean56

AOL

#301871 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
Remember Margaret Sanger? Margaret was smitten and friends with Hitler. You follow Sanger, you believe in her philosophy....
"Margaret was smitten and friends with Hitler." Geez, Knutter, what "historical reference" did you get THAT idiotic statement from?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301872 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Remember Margaret Sanger? Margaret was smitten and friends with Hitler.
So was the Pope.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301873 Jun 23, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it certainly will be. And it will be a defeat I'll enjoy watching.
The defeat has actually already occurred...she just hasn't realized it yet.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#301878 Jun 23, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it fine. Blue background gets my vote.

:)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#301880 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>What matters is that eugenics was and is still wrong and goes against God, which matters the most, not what a politician or any other person supported.
Then you can stop bringing Sanger and Hitler into the conversation, you flaming hypocrite.
The fact is

United States

#301882 Jun 23, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>What matters is that eugenics was and is still wrong and goes against God, which matters the most, not what a politician or any other person supported.
your church stinks of intolerance, mysogeny, perversion and evil!!!

YOU are pure hate and evil. The Devil uses you and you don't even know it because your so stupid!
The fact is

United States

#301883 Jun 23, 2013
knit and pray wrote:
<quoted text>There is one in Nebraska this weekend.
A Satan love-a-thon? Your vajiner stinks of devil sperm!
The fact is

United States

#301884 Jun 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So was the Pope.
the pope was fellating Hitler!
Phil McCracken

United States

#301885 Jun 23, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
Romans:1..24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own Hearts, to Dishonour their own Bodies between themselves: 25 Who Changed the Truth of God into a lie, and Worshipped and Served the Creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
..26 For this cause God gave them up unto Vile Affections: for even their Women did change the Natural use into that Which is against God and Nature: 27 And likewise also the Men, leaving the Natural use of the Woman, Burned in their lust one toward another; Men with Men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that Recompence of their Error which was Meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a Reprobate Mind, to do those things which are not Convenient; 29 Being filled with all Unrighteousness, Fornication, Wckedness, Covetousness, Maliciousness; Full of Envy, Murder, Debate, Deceit, Malignity; Whisperers, 30 Backbiters,[[ Haters of God ]] Despiteful, Proud, Boasters, inventors of Evil things, Disobedient to Parents, 31 Without understanding, Covenantbreakers, without Natural affection, Implacable, Unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they which Commit such things are [[ Worthy of Death,]] Not only do the Same, But have Pleasure in them that do them.
KNUTTER! Thaw out and give your hubs some of what your giving Lucifer!!

Since: Aug 09

Port Jefferson, NY

#301886 Jun 23, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...Madame is really Phyllis Diller!
How's "Fang" toots?

Gotta love those pearls.
;P
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301887 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No MORON, you're trying to tell them what those of the JEWISH FAITH believe, and you're not only full of shit, you're dead WRONG.
<quoted text>
No. As long as you LIE about MY faith, I will use my high horse to trample your dead one. Deal with it stupid.
<quoted text>
As a CHRISTIAN, you think g-d is a TRINITY - correct? Thus you believe that your jebus is g-d, the SAME as the G-d of Abraham.
Yeah yeah, you're going to go on about how its three different things in one diety, KEYWORD - one. According to your so called faith as YOU are trying to claim - the G-d of Abraham is the same as your jebus with a holy spirit thrown in, they're ALL g-d, and the FACT is that to the Jewish faith, that's nonsense.
<quoted text>
I'm not rewriting anything you stupid bitch. YOU are trying to reright JEWISH history however.
Yours isn't arrogance - you're not intelligent enough to be arrogant, its simply STUPIDITY.
You've claimed that those of the Jewish faith follow the same g-d as Chistians, and the FACT is they do NOT.
You've tried to claim there's something called "christian jews" or some such bullshit. FACTUALLY they're CHRISTIAN if they think jesus is g-d, thus they are NOT of the Jewish faith, they are CHRISTIAN. They can call themselves cumquats for all I care, but they are NOT of the Jewish faith.
Did some jews - not many in the scheme of things BTW - turn away from Judaism and follow christ? Yes, and when they did, they renounced 100% being OF the Jewish faith, they BECAME Christian.
For someone that claims to know "truth", you like to make a lot of shit up when it suits your agenda.
Again, I don't know or care what you believe. We believe that one God created heaven and earth and all that lives on it. We believe that the same God that made you also made me and everyone else. We don't believe that God is exclusive to the Jews and that is why Christ was born. To bring that message. He taught us that the one true God is God for everyone.

The Jews that followed Christ did not turn away from Judaism. In fact there was much controversy about how to include gentiles. Such as, should they have to follow Jewish law or be circumcised.

The disciples of Christ were known throughout Rome and beyond as Jewish-Christians. They were living the Torah and accepting Christ as the fulfillment of God's promise. Eventually they were known as just Christians.

Early Christianity 101
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301888 Jun 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually you're not, you're trying to rewrite JEWISH history with your nonsensical claims about the Jewish faith.
You dont even bother to read and review the stupidity YOU write, let alone anything else.
Again, don't know or care what you believe. I am telling you again what Christians believe and some of the early history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,156,563
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
V. Williams wins 4th Wimbledon title (Jul '07) 8 hr proudblkgirl 19
In pain, need help 12 hr alwaysLooking00 1
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 13 hr Onehastowonder 6
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) 22 hr roxy 5
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Dec 25 anermagicman 104
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News