Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#301839 Jun 22, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now this is really me!!!!
Really you, "Madam," as in putting "quotation marks" around every other word, or really you as in your avatar--which still hasn't appeared yet?

Sometimes, as "Foo" said, it takes a bit before other posters on Topix can see it.

Don't keep changing it--it'll only take longer for it to show if you do.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#301840 Jun 22, 2013
Every fetus is a prophet? Not likely. And the passage obviously refers to the soul, since it says "BEFORE I formed you in the womb..."
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to God
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:5, NIV).

Indianapolis

#301841 Jun 22, 2013
Of course it's different. I doubt many jews believe the christian triune god is theirs. But what do they know? Christians are the only ones whose opinion counts.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish-Christains as they were known never changed the God that they believed in and God didn't change either. If some don't believe He had a son, so be it but it doesn't change who God is.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301843 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were an ugly stain that ran down your mama's leg No Relevance. Guess your daddy was in a hurry.....
Foo-Man-Spew: "You were an ugly stain that ran down your mama's leg No Relevance. Guess your daddy was in a hurry."

When you were 4-years-old and your mom died, your dad no longer wanted to be your dad. So, he gave you up for adoption.

The story about your dad no longer wanting to be your dad is true.

Your jouvenile fictional story about my dad is not true.

_________

Don't over-do the pain meds, dear.#AddictProblems
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#301844 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!! Hold your breath while you wait for THAT bullshit to happen No Relevance! LOLOL OMG thank you for the laugh!
How many pregnant Jewish-Americans have you counselled into killing their Jewish baby?

Did you 'deathscort' those baby Jews to their executions at the abortion mill?

You should grow a Hitler mustache for those occasions.

"Females" like you have made the womb the modern-day death chamber.

^^^ Anti-semite. To Death.^^^

Indianapolis

#301845 Jun 22, 2013
That's the key--painkillers when needed, not when wanted. Does heat or cold help?

When are they going to do the procedure?
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>No, just cautious. I just took one so I can go to sleep in a few without the spasm's keeping me up.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301846 Jun 22, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Really you, "Madam," as in putting "quotation marks" around every other word, or really you as in your avatar--which still hasn't appeared yet?
Sometimes, as "Foo" said, it takes a bit before other posters on Topix can see it.
Don't keep changing it--it'll only take longer for it to show if you do.
Sorry you cannot see her in all her glory lol..even says Madame in the pic lol.

Will wait. impatuently..And lol what quotation marks ..maybe tomorrow .

Hint she has a blue background..I have a red one too..but I will keep this one..wonder why I can see her ...Oh well

Time to May be lurk some more

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301848 Jun 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
When you were 4-years-old and your mom died, your dad no longer wanted to be your dad. So, he gave you up for adoption.
The story about your dad no longer wanting to be your dad is true.
No, actually - its a figment of your imgination. My birth father was fighting in the war, and was unable mentally and physically to care for a child alone. I was adopted by G-d parents, and my birth father was wonderful part of my life until the day he died.
Your jouvenile fictional story about my dad is not true.
Actually, its very true. The best part of you ran down her leg, and that's a FACT.

Hell, its not like he stuck around to dispute it. Much like your grandma who was unable to obtain an abortion, but knew she wanted no part of the spawn she'd birthed. You're living proof of how right she was, and why abortion is SO important for so many.

Have a lovely evening in your basement child.

Location hidden

#301849 Jun 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
That's the key--painkillers when needed, not when wanted. Does heat or cold help?
When are they going to do the procedure?
<quoted text>
Heat does, sitting with a heating pad now LOL. Tuesday is the xray to see where it is, and Wednesday I go back to the urologist and we'll see then I guess. Not soon enough THATS for sure!

Location hidden

#301851 Jun 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
How many pregnant Jewish-Americans have you counselled into killing their Jewish baby?
I wouldn't know anyone's faith, since their religion is no more my business than their personal, private medical choices are.

I've NEVER counselled ANYONE into killing anything however, thus your point is as usual, both moot AND stupid.
Did you 'deathscort' those baby Jews to their executions at the abortion mill?
Nope. Never done ANY such thing. You seem to have a perverted obsession with executing babies. THey have treatments for both pedophelia AND necrophellia these days No Relevance, you should try it.
You should grow a Hitler mustache for those occasions.
Nah. You'd look even stupider without hitler eyebrows.
"Females" like you have made the womb the modern-day death chamber.
^^^ Anti-semite. To Death.^^^
@@ ROFLMAO Whatever oh impotent one. You're a joke boy. Mama witholding her teat again?

Location hidden

#301852 Jun 22, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
If I Keep getting Spam's I'll Keep Reposting'
And if you keep reposting, we'll keep ignoring your stupidty. Carry on.

Indianapolis

#301854 Jun 22, 2013
Yet another lie from our resident popesucker:
http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition...
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Remember Margaret Sanger? Margaret was smitten and friends with Hitler. You follow Sanger, you believe in her philosophy....

Location hidden

#301855 Jun 22, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
<quoted text>No Stupidity..But ASounds Fair Enough..but if I get Spamed..means someone is not ignoring me..& I Win Again..lol''
I'm betting you dont know how pahtetic that makes you sound.

G'bye.

Indianapolis

#301856 Jun 22, 2013
We're all sending good thoughts your way--well, any of us who matter...:)
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Heat does, sitting with a heating pad now LOL. Tuesday is the xray to see where it is, and Wednesday I go back to the urologist and we'll see then I guess. Not soon enough THATS for sure!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301857 Jun 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
We're all sending good thoughts your way--well, any of us who matter...:)
<quoted text>
Exactly and can you see my picture of Madame.

Wonder still why I can and no one else does..

She is such a lovely specimen of womanhood lol

Indianapolis

#301860 Jun 23, 2013
I can see it...where's waylon?
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#301861 Jun 23, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL SHe's up now!
Ocean56

AOL

#301862 Jun 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Someday Sassy is going to have to reconcile herself to the fact that not everyone has to adhere to HER choice of dogma. That will certainly be a crushing defeat for someone so arrogant and self-righteous.
Yep, it certainly will be. And it will be a defeat I'll enjoy watching.
goodsensejoe

Wasilla, AK

#301866 Jun 23, 2013
voteVets is right in everything he said. the abortion decision is a personal one. its for the prospective mother to decide. nobody elses business. deal with it. oh and by the way, Jesus is fine with abortion.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#301867 Jun 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what you believe. I am telling the poster what Christians believe. Get off your high horse God, the God of Abraham is for everybody, not just Jews. Try not to be so arrogant as to rewrite Christian history.
Whoa! All this ranting about arrogance...pot meet kettle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands storm Baltimore streets in protest ca... 3 min Bam 73
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min Grey Ghost 1,220,920
mayor of Baltimore said its ok to destroy 41 min Skip the Zoo 10
take out the police station 46 min Clint 3
riots are sooo entertaining 3 hr Sheetmetalguy 21
Chimpouts coming to Baltimore ?. 3 hr Guest 17
planet of the mung keys film 3 hr Guest 2
News More Details Emerge in Arrest of Freddie Gray 6 hr Berry Lewis Obumma 31
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search